Blood on Finger?

mcilroga

I saw this over at MJNO, and I thought I'd discuss it here. Michael seems to be bleeding a little bit on his hand. :unsure:

2mq7qc5.jpg

Saphster

It looks like someone who knows how to edit photos real good decided to try their talents, and paint blood on his fingers. I don't know but it just looks fake to me. :idontknow

BTW, I see u changed ur name:lol

mcilroga

Sapphire A. said:
It looks like someone who knows how to edit photos real good decided to try their talents, and paint blood on his fingers. I don't know but it just looks fake to me. :idontknow

BTW, I see u changed ur name:lol

I couldn't keep the Admin part. :(

Anyway, maybe he cut himself on one of his belts? :unsure:

Saphster

Member said:
I couldn't keep the Admin part. :(

Anyway, maybe he cut himself on one of his belts? :unsure:

LOL

Well, I doubt he cut himself on his belts. Unless, he grabbed his belts while doing a really really ROUGH dance move, lol.

danaluvsmj

That really doesn't look like real blood, it looks too light to be blood, but if it is he must have scraped his hand or something.

mysteriousone

Okay I brought this topic up in another thread but no-one wanted to discuss it and chose to ignore me...pfffffft!:uh_uh: :lol

I asked if anybody knew why Michael wears tape on his fingers! I realise it's personal and maybe I'm being a little insensitive towards Michael, but I'm only curious! I wear tape on my fingers too, "EXACTLY" the same fingers that Michael has taped--reason being, I get dermatitis and when it flares up, my fingers (skin) cracks and bleeds, quite painful actually, so they need taping until they heal! It looks, to "me" anyway, that Michael's finger (untaped) in that picture has split, therefore bled! (take a look on the tip of his finger)! Just my take on that picture:)

Mysti!

floacist

Why would it be fake? It could be blood, ink, dye or marker. I highly doubt that whoever posted that picture would purposely take time out to edit "blood" onto his hand for kicks.

figure.it.out.

ajkinkycuffs

Well, blood can be that light..depending on if you're anemic, sick, certain blood deseases, um..thinning of the blood..it's lighter.

Or it could be marker.

I heard he wore the tape for kicks, but then I heard he wore the tape because of his skin changing in those spots really bad, and he wanted to cover em up. So everyone just kinda followed thinking it was another trend. Cause his fingers were discolored in those areas where the tape was around that time if i member correctly from pictures.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs said:
Well, blood can be that light..depending on if you're anemic, sick, certain blood deseases, um..thinning of the blood..it's lighter.

Or it could be marker.

I heard he wore the tape for kicks, but then I heard he wore the tape because of his skin changing in those spots really bad, and he wanted to cover em up. So everyone just kinda followed thinking it was another trend. Cause his fingers were discolored in those areas where the tape was around that time if i member correctly from pictures.

Interesting! Thanks for that, Jelly:D

Mysti!

Saphster

floacist said:
Why would it be fake? It could be blood, ink, dye or marker. I highly doubt that whoever posted that picture would purposely take time out to edit "blood" onto his hand for kicks.

figure.it.out.
Well, why would NON MJ fans take the time to join forums, and post comments on MJ sites just to bother MJ Fans with comments like, "Michael sucks." and "Michael is a perv." People who aren't fans of Michael pick on Michael all the time, and like to mess with his fans as well. It's nothing new, or strange.

Still looks fake to me. It would've been known that he cut himself by now after that pic being around the net so much.

And it's all on his palms, and his thumb....very odd looking to me.

messenger

..+Sapphire+.. said:
Well, why would NON MJ fans take the time to join forums, and post comments on MJ sites just to bother MJ Fans with comments like, "Michael sucks." and "Michael is a perv." People who aren't fans of Michael pick on Michael all the time, and like to mess with his fans as well. It's nothing new, or strange.

Still looks fake to me. It would've been known that he cut himself by now after that pic being around the net so much.

And it's all on his palms, and his thumb....very odd looking to me.
for mj to have a minor cut on his hand will not make headlines...especially when it happened 20 yrs ago......

here is full version from steady laughing site...
bad3yy9.jpg

not fake...its just a cut so what.....? not as if there is blood gushing..

mj wears the tape because it brings the attention to his finger and hand..just as the armcast and just as the socks do. stage costume. thats all!

Saphster

messenger said:
mj wears the tape because it brings the attention to his finger and hand..just as the armcast and just as the socks do. stage costume. thats all!

Do YOU have actualy proof for that statement?