Blood on Finger?

Saphster

messenger said:
yeah like someone will really take some time to put blood on mjs hand..for what reason?

lol, you are a silly girl. get mad at nonsense..go find a job or something. get out some please! =)
YOU stop insulting me. YOU are the silly one here. I keep saying my opinion, and you can't take it, and decided to say mean comments to me. You're the silly one here. :lol

You care so much about what I say. You can't change my opinion. How about you grow up, and get a life.

mcilroga

mysteriousone said:
Aww....Jesse luvs me as much as I luv her:wub:

I guess we don't love each other very much, then. :lol :p

Naw, really. I do love you. I'm just paying you back for all those insults in the shoutbox! :lol

And come on, people. I didn't make this thread for people to argue in...

mysteriousone

Member said:
I guess we don't love each other very much, then.

Naw, really. I do love you. I'm just paying you back for all those insults in the shoutbox!

And come on, people. I didn't make this thread for people to argue in...

:eek: Insults? You must have me confused with someone else, because I've never insulted anyone:uh_uh:

I think you're just trying to give me a bad name cause you're JEALOUS!:bleh :lol

And come on, people. I didn't make this thread for people to argue in

LMAO! And this is coming from the person who likes to view members lists to see who's been banned and why they've been banned......what was it you called it Jesse? Umm...entertaining..wasn't it?:p :lol (as Mel would say, you're pwned):rollin

*runs and hides*

Mysti!

mysteriousone

danaluvsmj said:
This is the last time I'm gonna say this. No more insulting people on here or this thread will be closed.

:eek: Sorry, Dana, I didn't see your post as I was in the middle of typing up a post myself:mellow:

:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

mcilroga

Bah, reading through banned Members posts have NOTHING to do with arguing... :rolleyes:

Jealous of what?! :lol

And it IS entertaining! :lol You're just too busy in the arcade.

HeavenSent

danaluvsmj said:
This is the last time I'm gonna say this. No more insulting people on here or this thread will be closed.
Dana, you're too nice. I woulda closed this thread already.

Maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the stress I'm under...But lately, this board has been getting on my nerves. The arguing over the DUMBEST things makes me think some of us spend way too much time here.

mysteriousone

Member said:
Bah, reading through banned Members posts have NOTHING to do with arguing... :rolleyes:

Jealous of what?! :lol

And it IS entertaining! :lol You're just too busy in the arcade.

Okay, you win:)

:lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

HeavenSent said:
Dana, you're too nice. I woulda closed this thread already.

Maybe it's the rain, maybe it's the stress I'm under...But lately, this board has been getting on my nerves. The arguing over the DUMBEST things makes me think some of us spend way too much time here.

:eek: I'll nominate you for mod next time Whispers looking for one, Carla--if you're still around that is!:)

Mysti!

HeavenSent said:

Yeah, these arguments are 1% entertaining and 99% a waste of time and annoying. Who knows, maybe people are just trying to get their points up. :lol

JANIE

Jjjeeez.... you guys sure LOVE winding your mods up, don't cha? Do you realise this argument started over what looks like blood and what doesn't?

May I suggest a simple rule - If you can't say anything nice... don't say anything at all? :wink