Blood on Finger?

Saphster

messenger said:
michael writes about all that in his book...get of my back. wats yur prob?
I'm not getting on ANYONE's back. I just don't like it when people declare statements, and just say it without actual proof. That's all.

mysteriousone

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about! Take a look at all those buckles he's wearing! It's quite possible he cut himself on one of them while flinging his arms about when dancing!:D

It's not like anyone caught aids because they came in contact with his blood or anything:uh_uh: :rolleyes:

Mysti!

Saphster

messenger said:
you said the pic was fake when its not...you are hypocritical..

read moonwalk then come back ..:rolleyes:

You say I'M the one picking on you? I'm hypocritical? You really need to back up your words. I did not say anything insulting toward you.

I think the pic is fake. It's MY opinion. Your opinion is that it's real, my opinion is that it's a fake. You cannot change my opinion. But, YOU also cannot come in here and be so sure that you're right. You come in here, and act like you know everything, and start acting rude, and calling me wrong telling me to read his book?

Yeah, I'm so hypocritical.

messenger

yes. read his book thats where my information comes from..his mouth.

you asked for proof..i tell you where to find it...then you get angry? please? you think steady laughing edit the pic themself and then publish it for fan? yeah right...this is not a hater site.

you just dont admit when yur wrong. its ok...we'll all act foolish at one time or another.......

messenger

mysteriousone said:
I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about! Take a look at all those buckles he's wearing! It's quite possible he cut himself on one of them while flinging his arms about when dancing!:D

It's not like anyone caught aids because they came in contact with his blood or anything:uh_uh: :rolleyes:

Mysti!

yes! :8-26-03respect:

Saphster

messenger said:
you asked for proof..i tell you where to find it...then you get angry? please? you think steady laughing edit the pic themself and then publish it for fan? yeah right...this is not a hater site.

When did I EVER say that Steady Laughing Edited the pic?? When did I EVER say that? I wasn't even thinking that. You need to seriously stop putting words in my mouth! These little comments of yours are really making me mad.

Anyone could get a pic edit it and put it on the net and proclaim it as real. That's how pics get around. So, maybe Steady Laughing got hold of the pic, and thought it was real.

And how am I a hater?? If you're referring to Michael, I love him. I DO NOT hate him.

messenger

yeah like someone will really take some time to put blood on mjs hand..for what reason?

lol, you are a silly girl. get mad at nonsense..go find a job or something. get out some please! =)

ajkinkycuffs

Woah NELLY!!! let's all calm down :D SO back to what happen with his hand...

He couldn't resist my best sauce recipe for the spagettie i gave him before the show, in between intermission he had to come back for more.
He thought he wiped all of the evidence, but unfortunately it got out in the papers.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs said:

He couldn't resist my best sauce recipe for the spagettie i gave him before the show, in between intermission he had to come back for more.
He thought he wiped all of the evidence, but unfortunately it got out in the papers.

LMFAO@that Jelly:rollin

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs said:

Totally!

C'mon guys..whether it was a cut or not, that was what? Like 17, 18 years ago? I'm sure it's healed by now! :lol I know we all love Michael, but dayum! No use in fighting over it! haha ;)

As for my take...well, if it's for real, it could've been some sort of result of his skin condition..or maybe, like Mysti said, because of that belt or something. I know that I damn near cut my hand on his gate when I was at Neverland...dude likes sharp things for sure! haha :lol j/k

mysteriousone

danaluvsmj said:
Calm down people, or else this thread will be closed. Let's be nice ok?

:eek: I can't calm down, Jelly's post was hilarious:lol Spagetti sauce :rollin

*prays this is the last thread I read today where Tara or Dana have to put their mod hat's on*

:8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Totally!

C'mon guys..whether it was a cut or not, that was what? Like 17, 18 years ago? I'm sure it's healed by now! :lol I know we all love Michael, but dayum! No use in fighting over it! haha ;)

As for my take...well, if it's for real, it could've been some sort of result of his skin condition..or maybe, like Mysti said, because of that belt or something. I know that I damn near cut my hand on his gate when I was at Neverland...dude likes sharp things for sure! haha :lol j/k

It's quite obvious, Tara, that you're not related to the Chandlers or Arvizo's because if you were, you WOULD have cut yourself on his gate and sued the hell out of him!!! Dangerous eh?

:lol @dude likes sharp things! Oh cool, I have a chance then!!:lol

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs said:
he has all the sharp things for all the crazies who like to feel his gate and among other things rotf

*feels exposed* :cryptic :lol

But hey, I was caught up in the moment! :D But for the record, it was the MAIN gate (the golden one)..so hey, at least I gained his trust enough to actually get in! :p haha j/k

mysteriousone said:
It's quite obvious, Tara, that you're not related to the Chandlers or Arvizo's because if you were, you WOULD have cut yourself on his gate and sued the hell out of him!!! Dangerous eh?

:lol @dude likes sharp things! Oh cool, I have a chance then!!:lol

Mysti!

:rollin

I love you guys. :D :p