Breaking?: Brittany Murphy Dies of Cardiac Arrest

R e a f u

I remember seeing a CNN article about this on twitter...32 years old...I swear this is the year of celebrity deaths. May she rest in peace.

swan1013

Perez "douche bag ass hole" Hilton wrote on his blog & twitter that drugs was involved in Brittany`s death... no proof, no nothing just talking out of his ass, completely disrespectful :( 2009 has royally sucked hard... actually this whole decade was a mess. RIP Brittany Murphy.

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;230492 said:
I was actually quoting CNN word for word in that post. Indeed homicide is detectives are common. It was really more the robbery aspect that piqued my curiosity.

Hmmmmm. That would be even more tragic!

HeavenSent

CNN is reporting she was allegedly found on the shower floor by her mom and was unresponsive. So much sketchy info.

Perez "douche bag ass hole" Hilton wrote on his blog & twitter that drugs was involved in Brittany`s death... no proof, no nothing just talking out of his ass, completely disrespectful
Perez Hilton is the ultimate douche. I thought will.i.am. punching his doughy face would knock some sense into him, but I guess not. They keep inviting him to all these awards shows like he's royalty, too! Such a sick, perverse thing he is.

OneMoreChance

It's so funny that his name is a play on Paris Hilton's name, since they are both famous for absolutely no reason!:eek:hnoyoudidnt:glare::angry:

OneMoreChance

Not sure if any of this is true or not!:idontknow

Report: Brittany Murphy Was "In and Out of Consciousness" on Recent Film Shoot

As the world still struggles to absorb the tragic death of Brittany Murphy in Los Angeles on Sunday at the age of 32, details are beginning to emerge about the last troubled days of the Clueless actress.

The Wrap reports that, in addition to being replaced by Twilight actress Rachelle Lefevre for undisclosed reasons in the upcoming thriller The Caller a couple of weeks ago, Murphy exhibited troubling behavior on the set of another recent film.

A production insider for the yet-to-be-released horror-thriller Something Wicked reveals that Murphy was "barely there" for the Oregon shoot of the independent film, which is slated for release next year. The source says that Murphy was barely able to film her scenes, would lose focus mid-sentence while filming, and would "go in and out of consciousness between takes."

The source adds that Murphy's character, a therapist to the two main characters, had to be rewritten due to her erratic behavior.

Murphy was found in a state of cardiac arrest by her mother at the actress' Los Angeles home early Sunday morning, and was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 10:04 a.m.

According to TMZ, Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, stated at the hospital that he preferred that an autopsy not be performed, but the Los Angeles Country Coroner's Office is expected to perform an autopsy, and police are expected to launch an investigation into the actress' death.

http://www.celebuzz.com/report-brittany-murphy-was-out-s163841/

Sorry guys! Very tabloidy, but if the thing about her husband's true that is very weird. Why wouldn't you want your wife's unexpected death explained?

Cristine87

Jeniffer30;230503 said:
Sorry guys! Very tabloidy, but if the thing about her husband's true that is very weird. Why wouldn't you want your wife's unexpected death explained?

I hope he had nothing to do with it!

LittleSusie50

I can not believe this mess.
You think someone gave her something?
Karen Carpenter died of cardiac arrest because she weakened her heart from
years of suffering from anorexia.
The heart has to work too hard without any fuel.
Poor Britney. Damn!
Rest in peace, and blessings to her family.
Damn. I'm older than her!
Give Michael a big hug and kiss from his MJEOL Family.
32 years old, wow...I'm really shocked and sad.
Susie :8-26-03baby:

oldschoolfan

People are already comparing it to Michael, a friend of Facebook said 'this is just like Michael Jackson hey'. I have a feeling I'm not gonig to be enjoying the next few weeks...

P.S. I swear I'm about to beat Hilton's ass, then he can go running back to his Twitter page to have a f*cking cry about it...

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;230536 said:
P.S. I swear I'm about to beat Hilton's ass, then he can go running back to his Twitter page to have a f*cking cry about it...

I hate his ass! He ain't famous for a damn thing! I hope they whoop his ass again. He's so obnoxious and heartless! He talks so much sh*t about celebrities, but he sure as hell wants to be one.:chairbeat

Saphster

Of course they're going to say she died from drugs or some sickness she created on her own like anorexia. They ALL say that about every celebrity that dies oddly. Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee, Michael Jackson.

But, I would definitely want an autopsy if my wife just died at such a young age. I'm not trying to jump into heavy conclusions but if he doesn't want an autopsy it's because he obviously had something to do with it. Husbands hurt their wives and even kill them in many cases all the time and vice versa. It happens every day

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;230542 said:
So what did he actually say about it?

He was saying that her death was caused by drug abuse! I'm sick of hearing people say it was from drugs, when they don't know if it was or not. The girl just died this morning and people are already making her out to be a damn junkie just cause she's young and died suddenly and people are so ignorant and uneducated, they just assume she was using cause young people only go in to cardiac arrest if they're using drugs. It's disrespectful, classless and insensitive!

oldschoolfan

Even if it WERE true people shouldn't be making a joke about it.
This whole thing is just making me upset, I've only just started getting over Michael and there are these constant reminders. The afterlife better be f*cking awesome to cause this kind of misery.

Cristine87

It was reported that she had flu-like symptoms before she died and that she may have died of natural causes. I hope that's the case, so these people could stop talking sh*t about her using drugs!

OneMoreChance

Well her autopsy is complete and her cause of death is "deferred" pending toxicology results. Sound familiar? I did read somewhere that she was bleeding internally before she died. This seems too much like someone elses death. Soes anyone else feel that way?

privacy

The only reports I've read are that there were a few bottles of medicinal drugs on the table but nothing out of the ordinary. It may have just had a bad reaction. Thinking of her family.