Burial on 3rd September

Saphster

They're talking about something else on CNN right now...

This guy Gorrido. He kidnapped this young girl and made her into his sex slave. She was gone for 18 years. She lived in camps and tents in this guy's backyard! And had 2 children with this guy. This guy is sick! And no one gives this guy any $hit as much as they gave Michael for something he never did! This is what makes me sick to my stomach.

Cristine87

This is horrible! It's not fair, all this outpouring of love for him now that he's f*cking dead. It pisses me off. This love is what could've saved him. How could he not have insomnia when so much of the world turn their backs on him? I'm sorry but it still bothers me that people are just now appreciating him when for so long, he was crucified!

Saphster

Cristine87;218451 said:
This is horrible! It's not fair, all this outpouring of love for him now that he's f*cking dead. It pisses me off. This love is what could've saved him. How could he not have insomnia when so much of the world turn their backs on him? I'm sorry but it still bothers me that people are just now appreciating him when for so long, he was crucified!

I couldn't agree more. It still upsets me. I wish I could have been there for him...

craze4mj

Cristine87;218453 said:
Like I said, crucifiction!

yeah i keep telling myself its ok he's in heaven because God rewards all for their good...which mike nvr got here on this earth...and think about all the ppl of different religions prayin for him....but i still get angry that ppl dont give him the respect he deserves.....how does someone who loves so much get hated ...its like the more he loved the more he was hated

seriously he was punished for being generous

Saphster

Ugh! I don't give a crap about politics or anything involving presidents right now! I want to know updates about the funeral! :(

Saphster

It is? I thought it was 11 pm over there since it's about to be 10pm where I live. :idontknow

This is all running late. Joseph is the only family member that has gotten there first. All the guests have been there for like 45 minutes to an hour now waiting. Does anyone know what guests are there? I saw Chris Tucker with, I think his ex girlfriend, I'm not sure if it was her or not.

Cristine87

Saphster;218461 said:
It is? I thought it was 11 pm over there since it's about to be 10pm where I live. :idontknow

This is all running late. Joseph is the only family member that has gotten there first. All the guests have been there for like 45 minutes to an hour now waiting. Does anyone know what guests are there? I saw Chris Tucker with, I think his ex girlfriend, I'm not sure if it was her or not.

You and I are on central time, I'm in Chicago, so they're two hours behind us! It's so late though! C'mon! That seems a little ridiculous.

HeavenSent

Girl, this was supposed to be a sunset service. Well the sun is set!

Oh well. That's how we do. My grandmother's service was 3 hours late.

Saphster

craze4mj;218462 said:
eh i hate this....i cant watch it on tv...wats goin on now and who's there so far?

I'm not sure. I know Joseph, Michael's father, is there. The family is running late. An hour late.

Saphster

Cristine87;218464 said:
You and I are on central time, I'm in Chicago, so they're two hours behind us! It's so late though! C'mon! That seems a little ridiculous.

Maybe they wanted to make it late since the camera's are having a hard time trying to record. Night time is more private...maybe? :idontknow So less footage would be taken, and difficult to get record.