Clearing Up a Rumor

Bee

Hey people. I do not know if this is the right place to post this but I just want you all to know about this.

A member from the Jackson family camp has issued this statement about a rumor that a few people have told her about. If you heard of thsi rumor, you all know better, do not believe it. Thanks.

I do not usually bother to post about such silly things, but its been brought to my attention now by a few people, so I do feel the need to clear the air or say my piece.

I was told now by a few people that I was saying something to the affect of:

That only "special fans" are invited to be close or near the Jackson Family. I was told that I said after the Jackson's "toured" that only "special fans" would ever get close to them from that point on.

I have NEVER said to anyone, either private or public, or PM or email that the Jackson's were touring. I have NEVER said that only "special fans" are invited to be near the Jacksons.

I do not know how such stories get started, and I really do not like to post on a public message board about rumors.

I felt the need to do so because its absolutely NOT true in any way shape or form.

This can be locked by mods as I didnt post for chatter, I just wanted to set the record straight from my own lips..

The Jacksons love all of the fans. I know that they really do think the world of each and every single one.

Thanks MJJF 2300 Jackson

Hmm, I've never really heard that one before..how silly..:lol But I have, however, heard other foolish things like that insinuated/gossiped about by some people before in the past that were kinda along those lines, but I never believed them. I know enough from my own personal experiences that that could not be further from the truth! And I think in our own individual ways, we all do. I think we've all seen, in one way or another, how much Michael and his family love his/their fans. They show it all the time...sooo much more and often than most celebrities of their calibar do! So, to suggest that there are somehow "favored ones" or something dumb like that is just that..dumb. It's just out of jealousy and some people wanting to feel more important than others. But then again, that's just one of the more ugly aspects of human nature, I guess...:zippedlips

Thanks for clarifying and letting us know of this, though. :8-26-03fruits_apple

TruthSeeker

It was Miss Gail who issued the statement, she is Angel's assistant who is the Spokesperson for Mr. and Mrs. Jackson and family.

Shannon

TruthSeeker said:
It was Miss Gail who issued the statement, she is Angel's assistant who is the Spokesperson for Mr. and Mrs. Jackson and family.
Aah, then I understand. Thank you. :)