Commemoration of a different kind...

R e a f u

So this morning I went through my usual pay day ritual of calling the bank and paying my bills. After going through all of that, I decided I wanted to treat myself to a little something. What's that something you ask? Anime figurines! Here's the funny thing though, while searching for a particular, non-MJ related one...look at what I found!

mikej.jpg

To me, this figurine looks just amazing. I've seen another MJ figure made in japan floating around the net(not sure if the one I saw and this are the same) and I'm pretty tempted to buy this one. So...I know a couple of you have dolls and stuff related to Mike and I know they must be so precious now. Would you willingly shell out money for memorabillia like this now?

Saphster

I don't take care of figures, or dolls very well.

I always lost their shoes, or clothing. Most of my barbies dolls were nudists. :lol

R e a f u

Saphster;218687 said:

I always lost their shoes, or clothing. Most of my barbies dolls were nudists. :lol

Everything on this is made from PVC if I remember correctly :D. At least you never burned your Barbies hair like some people I know :glare::lol!

Lil MJ

I used to be evil to my sister's Barbie dolls. I'd let my dog bite their heads off and play fetch with their bodies. So if I were to get a MJ doll, Im afraid my sister might wanna seek revenge and let our dog do the same thing to poor Mike =[ ha ha ha!

R e a f u

Lil MJ;218694 said:
I used to be evil to my sister's Barbie dolls. I'd let my dog bite their heads off and play fetch with their bodies. So if I were to get a MJ doll, Im afraid my sister might wanna seek revenge and let our dog do the same thing to poor Mike =[ ha ha ha!

Oh jeez man, that is just wrong :lol! Oh well I used to chew the feet off of mine :bleh. And if you buy a figurine, put it in a reaaaaly high place :eek:!

Saphster

Lil MJ;218694 said:

Wow! You reminded me of that Sid kid from 'Toy Story.' just now :lol

And no Leah I never burned their hair. But, I did flat iron and cut it. Bad idea. They all had big bad smelling Afros after that. I have no idea how but it happened.

R e a f u

Saphster;218697 said:

And no Leah I never burned their hair. But, I did flat iron and cut it. Bad idea. They all had big bad smelling Afros after that. I have no idea how but it happened.

Man why didn't I think of using mom's curling iron D:? No I burnt mine by accident because I kept putting them on top of lamp bulbs :lol! I was such a brilliant little girl back then.

HeavenSent

Oh my god, I did the same wacky ****. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a black barbie with an afro and decided in my delusion, to take an iron to it and damn near melted the whole face off.

I didn't tell my mom what I'd done and let her discover her precious iron with plastic melted to the bottom.

Mom was not amused. Carla said bye bye to her Barbies.

Leah, I love it. I'd posted a PVC website on here not too long ago w/the cutest action figures.

Lil MJ

Saphster;218697 said:

Ha ha ha! Thats my alter ego when it came to my sister =P She's my older sister too so when she would pick on me and make fun of my braces, I'd get my dog and tell her, "Say goodbye to your precious Barbie and Ken!" I resent her for the times she forced me to play Ken for her while she played Barbie :lol

R e a f u

HeavenSent;218699 said:
Oh my god, I did the same wacky ****. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a black barbie with an afro and decided in my delusion, to take an iron to it and damn near melted the whole face off.

I didn't tell my mom what I'd done and let her discover her precious iron with plastic melted to the bottom.

Leah, I love it. I'd posted a PVC website on here not too long ago w/the cutest action figures.

I swear everyone either has a personal story or a story about doing something to a girl's Barbie doll as a rite of passage...it brings us together :lol! As for PVC MJ, I'm going to keep looking around at other figurine sites, since that one I linked to is sold out. You'd think with all that's going on, more places would carry it. Then there's always ebay :eek:...

CJluvsMJ

Saphster;218687 said:

Amen! :rollin
My sis always took the clothes off of my dolls and put it on hers, and then, when I was mad, would snap the heads off of hers.
We were terrible kids. :icrackingup

HeavenSent;218699 said:

LOL! :lol

Love that figurine! Would definitely get it. :wub:

Juniorlady

LOL! I don't think I ever done anything to my barbie dolls except cut their hairs.:lol That thriller doll looks so cool, but it's so expensive!:blink: Why do we treat our barbie dolls like this?:lol

R e a f u

Juniorlady;218788 said:
LOL! I don't think I ever done anything to my barbie dolls except cut their hairs.:lol That thriller doll looks so cool, but it's so expensive!:blink: Why do we treat our barbie dolls like this?:lol

I heard on tv once people saygirls destroy their barbies as a way of learning to act bitchy with other women lol.