Conspiracy to Bankrupt Jackson Revealed (Confirmed by Raymone Bain)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jermaine Jackson talked about a conspiracy after the not guilty verdict on Larry King Like June 15. This is what he said:

JACKSON: ...through the mud, and I'll say this. Wait, wait, wait. This is really important. It's like there're conspirators out there who were behind this whole entire thing. It's almost like a magician. They throw this child molestation crap on you with the right hand, while the left hand is trying to do something else. So, this was the whole plan. But at the same time, we've always said Michael is a thousand percent innocent.

Now, the conspirators out there, yes, they are shaking in their boots, because they know we know. We knew from day one, and it's not going to work. They're not going to get away with this.

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/15/lkl.01.html

minnie yu

thanks Jermine's lil interview..there is a conspiracy MIke and his family and people have known for such a long time right now its time to fight back and send those bad asses in the light..its time for the world know why Mike's charity hasnot came out in such a long time and that last album" invincible" it was selling pretty well but still couldnt get enough attention that it deserved to get...poor Mike..and those bad asses have been around him for more than 5 years..MIke is smart enough....he is ready to kick those asses...and GOD bless he has greatest people and lawyers to help...and he is the ture KING he is far far away to be stopped...he is full of energy he is the real fighter..Mike is goonna let those jerks who always wanna bring him down know the truth is: he is not easily to be broken..he is unbreakable...keep our faith and cross our fingers....:)

mysteriousone

:eek: I've never seen that video before, Whisper,--thanks for taking the time to look for it:D It looks like things are finally going to come to an end for those who've used and abused Michael all these years and like someone else mentioned earlier, I can't wait to see some names! It's going to be very very interesting, I think! Please keep us posted on what's going on, thanks.......:D

Mysti!

Ben

I think Tom Mersereu mentioned a conspricy to bankrupt (though he didn't go in to great detail) Michael in the trial last year. Sony Music, John Branca and film director Brett Ratner were named on the list.

Shannon

Ben said:
I think Tom Mersereu mentioned a conspricy to bankrupt (though he didn't go in to great detail) Michael in the trial last year. Sony Music, John Branca and film director Brett Ratner were named on the list.
Brett Ratner on the list??? Ohh my God, I hope it isn't so.

danaluvsmj

This is great to hear that Michael's team is taking action. I knew something was up since the lawsuits seem to all be happening at the same time. Hopefully they will be stopped.

Bee

I recieved the information from myspace.com and I was EXCITED when I read the statement. It is about time MJ starts fighting the GOOD fight and start getting these people where it hurts. MJ has been SAYING IT: there is a conspiracy out to get him and this time he will FINALLY get these fools.

I do not know about you guys because I wanna know MORE about this consipracy and see what is up.

Fran

HeavenSent said:
I think all of us do. I'm itching to see who leaked what!

I would love to see too but this thing is deadly serious. Michael must keep things under his Hat I guess until things at least start unravelling. There must be no leaks.

I do pray for him. Sad to say but He needs our Prayers very much again now.

Love too but that goes without saying.

Message to Michael "Take Care ......"

Saphster

I think Michael is going to be okay. He will get through this. He has more than enough faith to get through this. :)

I think this will all pass, and Michael will gain victory in the end. He has millions of fans, and family 1000% supporting him. We got his back. :D

Fran

Sapphire A. said:
I think Michael is going to be okay. He will get through this. He has more than enough faith to get through this. :)

I think this will all pass, and Michael will gain victory in the end. He has millions of fans, and family 1000% supporting him. We got his back. :D

Sapphire I sure hope so.

We have to think positive :) and continue to support Michael come what may.

Keep smiling :)

Fran