Conspiracy to Bankrupt Jackson Revealed (Confirmed by Raymone Bain)

HeavenSent

I hope Raymone's announcement is the death knell for all the looting Michael's life has endured. This seriously better be the end. :unsure:

I hate getting all worked up, only to find out it's lost steam. Proof of a conspiracy is no joke! I hope to God that there's no gray area. I hope that whatever is in his camp's hands, that there's no question over what the man's been saying all along. He has ALWAYS maintained that there's a conspiracy all around him. Remember that interview he did with Jesse Jackson?

HeavenSent

It's on the wire....
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1148892006

Michael Jackson Says Conspirators Out to Ruin Him
By Dan Whitcomb

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson has stumbled across a conspiracy by former attorneys, associates and advisers to force him into financial ruin, his spokeswoman said on Monday.

The plot was discovered after someone leaked documents to Jackson showing that unnamed former lawyers for the 47-year-old singer tried to recruit others into a petition that would drag him unwillingly into bankruptcy court, his spokeswoman and manager Raymone Bain said.

"In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson and his representatives which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisers to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy," Bain said.

During his four-month trial on child molestation charges last year, prosecutors asserted that the self-styled "King of Pop" was in perilous financial shape due to mounting debt.

Bain declined to name the conspirators, saying that Jackson had ordered his current legal team to investigate the scheme and file lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions.

"In addition, there is a strong possibility that these documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General for review and possible involvement," Bain said.

Bain also declined to say who provided the documents to Jackson, who she said was busy shopping for a home in Europe and recording material for his first studio album of new material since 2001.

Jackson, who has made few public appearances since his acquittal on child molestation charges in 2005, announced in June that he had severed ties with his longtime business managers as part of a "sweeping restructuring" of his affairs.

In March, state authorities ordered Jackson to close his Neverland Valley Ranch in the California foothills for failing to pay the staff or maintain proper insurance. In April, Jackson reached a deal to finance more than $200 million in loans secured by his stake in the Beatles song catalogue.

Bain said it was not yet clear why Jackson's former attorneys and associates would want to force bankruptcy on the onetime child star, who ruled the pop charts during the 1980s with such albums as "Off the Wall" and "Thriller."

"That's what we'd like to find out," Bain said. "But Michael Jackson was neither shocked nor surprised. He's always been suspicious that some of those whom he entrusted to act on his behalf ... may not have acted in his best interests."

© Reuters 2006.

Shannon

HeavenSent said:
I hope Raymone's announcement is the death knell for all the looting Michael's life has endured. This seriously better be the end. :unsure:

I hate getting all worked up, only to find out it's lost steam. Proof of a conspiracy is no joke! I hope to God that there's no gray area. I hope that whatever is in his camp's hands, that there's no question over what the man's been saying all along. He has ALWAYS maintained that there's a conspiracy all around him. Remember that interview he did with Jesse Jackson?
Ohh, me too. I have feared all the time that it really is so that it has been going on a conspiracy around him for a very long time. I remember what he said to Jesse Jackson. It looks like he was right.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Mike has been saying for a very long time now that there was a conspiracy around him. Now that he's got the documentation to back it up, and new people who are ready to kick some ass, he can move on those suspicions.

HeavenSent

I can only imagine what ALL this will unravel. Good grief. All the players in this. Wow. :cryptic

EDIT: And who leaked the documents to Jackson? Any ideas?

minnie yu

whenever u say the word " conspiracy" I feel scared..especially when it comes to Mike..there has been really have bad people who around him and wanna him so badly..and those prejudiced couldnot stand his power..i feel so bad about that..i do wish deep down my heart there could have nice people who realy love him and wanna help him and think about the most interest of him around..like MIss Brain..its great Mike knows those trip and he is smart enough strong enough he is the final winner he is the fighter..he is gonna be alright..wishing all of those mess cleared of all..

HeavenSent

minnie yu said:
Mike knows those trip and he is smart enough strong enough he is the final winner he is the fighter..he is gonna be alright..wishing all of those mess cleared of all..
Yeah, Michael's smart. VERY smart. He knows what's going on beyond the cameras, more than anyone ever gave him credit for. I'm like you, I just want this mess to be gone forever. But I do want to see those who railed against him to step forward. I wanna see some names!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be really interested to see what new info the AP will report. This story was picked up first by Reuters. They are less thorough than AP when it comes to MJ news usually.

IrishFaery

As the saints say...You can't mess with God's anointed without suffering the consequences for it.

Black artists have been plaugued with this for DECADES! (I sometimes wonder if Josephine Baker being forced out of America wasn't a conspiracy against her as well.) This is truly a turning point in Black Entertainment history. The one thing we have been suffering from and complaining about will finally be heard in a big way. Dare I say other conspiracy plots may crop up about many other Black luminaries that have gone without a chance to fight them back.

So...it IS true. Wow. :cryptic But I must say that I'm not all that surprised. I believe this is something that was coming to a head for quite awhile now. The things like the lawsuits and other "signs" of trouble on that front (not to mention what Michael has talked about before) were sort of precursors to this, I think. I'm just happy that this is finally being confronted now. I think the new people Michael recruited for his team have finally gotten it right this time. So....this is good news! :) IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! :D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michael's bite is a hell of a lot worse than his bark. And there are some people who are about to find that out.

whisper said:
Michael's bite is a hell of a lot worse than his bark. And there are some people who are about to find that out.

I sure hope so! Because it's highhh time for something like this to happen to those people...HIGH TIME..

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder who's going to be the first to face the consequences of their actions? I seriously hope they they get torn up and that Mike shows no mercy. This is unforgivable and inexcusable.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jermaine Jackson talked about a conspiracy after the not guilty verdict on Larry King Like June 15. And he's said things previously as well. I also remember Mike saying it before now. I gotta go dig up some vids.