Conspiracy to Bankrupt Jackson Revealed (Confirmed by Raymone Bain)

xiena

Ok, I don't know if this is true or not. I've just recieved it in an email and there were no links. Is this old news that i don't know of or what exactly?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - CONSPIRACY TO FORCE MICHAEL JACKSON INTO BANKRUPTCY REVEALED

In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson, and his representatives, which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisors, to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy.

The documents reveal that former attorneys actively solicited other attorneys, vendors and creditors to “join in a petition to place the client in involuntary bankruptcy.”

Mr. Jackson who, on June 27, 2006, announced sweeping organizational changes, has instructed his legal team to investigate and file claims against those responsible for conspiracy, bad faith, and self dealing. These efforts may also result in civil and/or criminal charges, where appropriate. In addition, there is a strong possibility that these documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General for review and possible involvement.

“Mr. Jackson is neither shocked or surprised by these revelations,” says Raymone K. Bain, Michael Jackson’s General Manager. “Based on the timing of events that have impacted his personal and professional life in recent years, he has long been suspicious that some of those whom he entrusted to act on his behalf, and to advise him with respect to his personal and business affairs, may not have always acted in his best interests.”

Shannon

xiena said:
Ok, I don't know if this is true or not. I've just recieved it in an email and there were no links. Is this old news that i don't know of or what exactly?
You just got this in an e-mail and there were no links? Hmmm, I'm suspicious. :cryptic

If no one else find a realiable source for this, I'm gonna have to delete this thread.

:unsure:

Well the "For Immediate Release" part does sound like a Raymone statement, LOL, but I'm a bit skeptical about it just coming out of nowhere like that. Who e-mailed this to you??

Hmmm..:cryptic

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks said:
:unsure:

Well the "For Immediate Release" part does sound like a Raymone statement, LOL, but I'm a bit skeptical about it just coming out of nowhere like that.
Anyone can type ''FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE'', LOL.

xiena

Shannon said:
You just got this in an e-mail and there were no links? Hmmm, I'm suspicious. :cryptic

If no one else find a realiable source for this, I'm gonna have to delete this thread.

Ya, I understand. I just wanted to know though if I'm missing out on something.

InspirationMoonwalks, the email was from MJFC News Service (news@mjfanclub.net).

xiena

I checked their site and under "The fans" section in the "current news" they had this release.

08-07-2006
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - CONSPIRACY TO FORCE MICHAEL JACKSON INTO BANKRUPTCY REVEALED

In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson, and his representatives, which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisors, to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy.

The documents reveal that former attorneys actively solicited other attorneys, vendors and creditors to “join in a petition to place the client in involuntary bankruptcy.”

Mr. Jackson who, on June 27, 2006, announced sweeping organizational changes, has instructed his legal team to investigate and file claims against those responsible for conspiracy, bad faith, and self dealing. These efforts may also result in civil and/or criminal charges, where appropriate. In addition, there is a strong possibility that these documents will be forwarded to the U.S. Attorney General for review and possible involvement.

“Mr. Jackson is neither shocked or surprised by these revelations,” says Raymone K. Bain, Michael Jackson’s General Manager. “Based on the timing of events that have impacted his personal and professional life in recent years, he has long been suspicious that some of those whom he entrusted to act on his behalf, and to advise him with respect to his personal and business affairs, may not have always acted in his best interests.”

Source: MJFC / Raymone Bain

Well, well, well...I got one, too! :cryptic LOL:

About MJFC News:

The Michael Jackson Fan Club (MJFC) works closely with Michael Jackson's staff . All news is verified through official sources prior to being published.

MJFC is acknowledged by Michael Jackson.

This sounds like a further action on Michael's new initiave to not let these people walk all over and take advantage of him anymore. Like what he was trying to do by not settling with Schaffel and others. I hope these scumbags will be dealt with accordingly...Good for him. :D

xiena

InspirationMoonwalks said:
This sounds like a further action on Michael's new initiave to not let these people walk all over and take advantage of him anymore. Like what he was trying to do by not settling with Schaffel and others. I hope these scumbags will be dealt with accordingly...Good for him. :D

Yep! It would be so exciting to see these ppl finally paying for what they've done to him.

whisper said:
Disclaimer: THIS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE TRUE ...(YET?).

True. Although I would hope that MJFC would check their sources before releasing this, especially since it seems so explosive and all. But..who knows? :idontknow :lol

xiena

It seems that the statement has been confirmed from Bain. Its on MJJForum now (posted by MJDANCER123).

HeavenSent

A damn petition! Evil know no boundaries, damn! Involuntary bankruptcy? Give me those documents, I wanna see them so bad. :blink: