Dangerous

MJISHOT

I was just watching this, and my god it is so magical! I know the History tour had the gold pants... :lol: but nothing compares to the dangerous tour for me! I cry almost every time i watch it.... partly because i never got to see it live as i was too young. His stage entrance through the floor, even now i still feel such a wow sensation when he does that. The dance routines, like in Jam, smooth criminal, thriller etc. His look, the way his hair was... those leather trousers :tooexcite His voice.... especially in songs like Human Nature... no one else can sing like that!

Sorry for the rant :lol: i just had to express my deep love for all things dangerous!!!! :thumbsup

MJISHOT

Originally posted by JordanMC
OMG! Watching this made me the fan I am today. That's how I ever heard about MJ.
i can imagine the feeling of never seeing MJ perform and then seeing that for the first time.... god it would be such a rush. Ive been a fan since i was 6 and i STILL get that rush when i watch that concert!! I can even remember my reaction the first time i saw it, i think i was only 11... i remember taping it from the tv and thinking it was the greatest thing i had ever seen.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by Albamelia
It's all about the gold pants, right Manda?! :lol:
i love the gold pants as much as the next female fan..... but damn i still prefer those tight leathers ;)

JordanMC

Originally posted by MJISHOT
i can imagine the feeling of never seeing MJ perform and then seeing that for the first time.... god it would be such a rush. Ive been a fan since i was 6 and i STILL get that rush when i watch that concert!! I can even remember my reaction the first time i saw it, i think i was only 11... i remember taping it from the tv and thinking it was the greatest thing i had ever seen.

Imagine how a 11 year old during 2001 would react to seeing that :)

HeavenSent

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
i havent buy the DVD yet but im going to do so soon!:D
Oh girl...Hurry up and get it.

My favorite performances are Human Nature , Will You Be There and Man in the Mirror.

I predict you'll watch the concert at least 20 times before you take a break :laugh

I think Dangerous live and the Bad Tour are MUSTS!

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Oh girl...Hurry up and get it.

My favorite performances are Human Nature , Will You Be There and Man in the Mirror.

I predict you'll watch the concert at least 20 times before you take a break :laugh

I think Dangerous live and the Bad Tour are MUSTS!
hell yes carla!!

moonball29

Originally posted by HeavenSent
at least 20 times... i cant tell you how many times i've watched that concert. my favorite performance is I Just Cant Stop Loving You and then how it goes into She's Out of My Life. i'm all excited just thinking about it.

rushes off to go watch it...