Dangerous

i love my dangerous tour dvd lol.He was so hot in it.mmm

WHOA MOMMA AMANDA! YOUR SIGGY!...*Wink Wink*.I'd like to help him rip that shirt off lol.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by RottenBlackRoses
i love my dangerous tour dvd lol.He was so hot in it.mmm

WHOA MOMMA AMANDA! YOUR SIGGY!...*Wink Wink*.I'd like to help him rip that shirt off lol.
:wink

Bucharest is the best concert of MIchael's I have seen so far (i've only seen 30th Anniversary and HIStory concert in Sydney). So I hope it gets better as I see others! I love this concert soooooo friggen much! It is sooooo awesome! My fav performances from it are Workin' Day and Night, and Man In The Mirror. Best concert ever, man. Michael is a genius!!

Kanya

Oh, my God!!! Is Bucharest that enchanted? I mean, I know it is also called "The Little Paris", but whowza! My heart is racing when reading such excited opinions...Thank you.

HeavenSent

Kanya, it wasn't so much the city. I mean, we didn't see any of the city during the concert, it was the excitement of the fans that being are talking about. :)

Kanya

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Kanya, it wasn't so much the city. I mean, we didn't see any of the city during the concert, it was the excitement of the fans that being are talking about. :)

Yes, of course, I am fully aware of it. :) It is just that I fall overjoyed when hearing of good words for my town...And because Michael was in it... :) ...and I could not meet him... :bluecry:

Originally posted by Heavensent

^^Yeah :)

When I was mentioning bucharest, it was the concert that I was giving reference too. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, although I'm sure that your city is full of many exciting people and characteristic's.