Dangerous

Cristine87

My favorite performances off the Dangerous concert are "wanna be startin something", "Human Nature" & "she's out of my life"

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by Cristine87
My favorite performances off the Dangerous concert are "wanna be startin something", "Human Nature" & "she's out of my life"
Oooh i love them performances! Plus i think Billie Jean is just amazing! :D

MJISHOT

Originally posted by moonball29
at least 20 times... i cant tell you how many times i've watched that concert. my favorite performance is I Just Cant Stop Loving You and then how it goes into She's Out of My Life. i'm all excited just thinking about it.

rushes off to go watch it...
it has that effect doesnt it :lol:

PanGieE_S2_U

Originally posted by MJISHOT
I was just watching this, and my god it is so magical! I know the History tour had the gold pants... :lol: but nothing compares to the dangerous tour for me! I cry almost every time i watch it.... partly because i never got to see it live as i was too young. His stage entrance through the floor, even now i still feel such a wow sensation when he does that. The dance routines, like in Jam, smooth criminal, thriller etc. His look, the way his hair was... those leather trousers :tooexcite His voice.... especially in songs like Human Nature... no one else can sing like that!

Sorry for the rant :lol: i just had to express my deep love for all things dangerous!!!! :thumbsup

OH MY GOSH.. I SOOO AGREE!! there is just not one word to describe it all!!
why its its... *faints*

:welovemj :lol: :wink

i never imagined anyone that can do such a thing or make people feel that way!! GO MJ!! U SEXY THING! =)

MJISHOT

Originally posted by PanGieE_S2_U
OH MY GOSH.. I SOOO AGREE!! there is just not one word to describe it all!!
why its its... *faints*

:welovemj :lol: :wink

i never imagined anyone that can do such a thing or make people feel that way!! GO MJ!! U SEXY THING! =)
i know!! ive never seen anyone else move like that or captivate a crowd so much as he does on that concert!!

HeavenSent

I wish they would have showed less of the fans and more of Michael :laugh

Everytime they cut to a crying face I'm like "not again, sh*t! Put it back on Michael! :censored: :laugh

I will admit that those fans added to the appeal of the concert. No one wants to see a dull crowd.

Bucharest was definitely wild.

Kanya

Bucharest! Yes, my hometown, my current residence, yeeees...Thank you for your compliment on our fanhood and on Michael at a time! :3bday

HeavenSent

You didn't happen to recognize any of the fainting, crying fans, did you? :laugh

Another song I love was She's Out of My Life. His voice was beautiful. :)

Kanya

Originally posted by HeavenSent
You didn't happen to recognize any of the fainting, crying fans, did you? :laugh

Another song I love was She's Out of My Life. His voice was beautiful. :)

I did not...I was only seven years of age at the time...My parents did not take me to see Michael...

Kanya

And Michael's singing and speaking voice is simply ethereal, ranging from the mildest mild to the most ferocious kind. :dog: :messenger :mickey :mononoke: :) So similar to my own... :clapping

DivinityMJ

OG DANGEROUS IS SIMPLY PERFECTION.YOU CAN'T DESCRIBE IT.MY FAVOURITE RERFORMANCES ARE SMOOTH CRIMINAL,JAM,BELLIE JEAN AND BEAT IT.

MICHAEL YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeavenSent

It was cold there that night.

During Human Nature when the camera's panning him from behind you can see his breath as he's singing.

If you want to see THE Human Nature performance complete w/sweat, I say go get the Bad tour!

Kanya

It was cold there that night.

During Human Nature when the camera's panning him from behind you can see his breath as he's singing.

If you want to see THE Human Nature performance complete w/sweat, I say go get the Bad tour!

In spite of the cold weather, the steams of music vibrations entered Michael like fever, like electric bubbles all about him and in him...Music is HEAT to the highest degree, maximum pleasure and forgetfulness, trance...You forget who you are, yourself wholly and alight upon a realm of the Only feeling...I know why my family always ask to their consternation why I appear vermillioned by the "heat" in my room, when they feel nothing that warm in it...That is where Music lodges, where Michael is played and the fabulous like...Sheer alchemy...what Music can do to a slave for and an instrument or voice of Music...To Michael, it just revives him also...

MJISHOT

I wish they would have showed less of the fans and more of Michael :laugh

Everytime they cut to a crying face I'm like "not again, sh*t! Put it back on Michael! :censored: :laugh

I will admit that those fans added to the appeal of the concert. No one wants to see a dull crowd.

Bucharest was definitely wild.
oh yeah, wild is the word! :lol: i love when he does she's out of my life and the fan comes up on stage... i cant imagine what id be like if that was me :lol:

Keep_The_Faith1

i love jam, human nature, smooth criminal, i just can't stop loving you, billie jean, thriller, black or white and man in the mirror the best :D

Labomba

Originally posted by MJISHOT
I was just watching this, and my god it is so magical! I know the History tour had the gold pants... :lol: but nothing compares to the dangerous tour for me! I cry almost every time i watch it.... partly because i never got to see it live as i was too young. His stage entrance through the floor, even now i still feel such a wow sensation when he does that. The dance routines, like in Jam, smooth criminal, thriller etc. His look, the way his hair was... those leather trousers :tooexcite His voice.... especially in songs like Human Nature... no one else can sing like that!

Sorry for the rant :lol: i just had to express my deep love for all things dangerous!!!! :thumbsup
My favorite performance from Dangerous tour in Bucharest is deffently Man ni the mirror at the end. OH MY GOD his strength and his voice and everything. WOW It really turns me on to dance and shout!

Dangerous in Bucharest is a really memorabe concert, expecally for me because it was the first concert that I had ever witnessed Michael perform many of his classic songs. As you would all expect, someone at the age of 5 watching a show of this calibre would have been absorbed by all the elaborate stage displays which were on offer, all of which were very advanced for the time period it was presented in.

Never before had I witnessed anyone being shot into the air with a range of pyrotechnics falling behind them. You could only imagine the excitment from viewing this spectacle. All the way through the show we are privileged to observe a man express and display his emotion's on stage before an audience, demonstrate his profound dancing abilities and appreciate his existence as a person and an entertainer. Bucharest has that capability to capivate an audience because it comprise's of many rip-roaring performance's which are all unique from each another and bring that eliment of magic. Thats what I love about bucharest so much.

My Favourite performane's have to include, Jam, Human Nature, Billie Jean, Working day and Nigh, Beat it, Will you be there and Man in the Mirror.. Basically.. The whole concert :laugh