Does anyone know how this woman comes to know Michael?

JANIE

http://www.susan-gold.com/Trademark.asp

found this website when browsing for pics; and there's a photo (which if you ask me is quite odd!) of Michael with this woman; and he's wearing only a bathrobe!!

Does anybody know what her relationship is to Michael? I was a bit stunned by it; she's obviously from the uk but I have no clue who she is!

JANIE;196285 said:
http://www.susan-gold.com/Trademark.asp

found this website when browsing for pics; and there's a photo (which if you ask me is quite odd!) of Michael with this woman; and he's wearing only a bathrobe!!

Does anybody know what her relationship is to Michael? I was a bit stunned by it; she's obviously from the uk but I have no clue who she is!

Why would you be stunned?... Over the years Michael has met all kinds of people from all over the world and has taken literally millions of pictures with them... Not sure who she is or what she is known for but it's pretty clear she is a fan of his...

JANIE

Wow.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!

You didn't need to be so condescending. I've been following Michael for 31 years and I'm well aware how many people he's met, but if you look at the site, you'll see there's no real reference to Michael at all, but bangslap in the middle of the front page is this very close looking picture with Michael that looks like it was taken in a private setting.

Romimj

I dont know but it says she's an engeneer on the site... ummmm never seen that pic b4 and I dont really know wat 2 say...lol

JANIE

Thats what I thought too at first and then I thought - hang on, how many fans do you know that manage to cuddle up to Michael in his bathrobe? :lol: Not suggesting there was anything going on between them, but it seems like they're more friends than star and fan!

JANIE;196289 said:
Wow.

Excuse me!!!!!!!!

You didn't need to be so condescending. I've been following Michael for 31 years and I'm well aware how many people he's met, but if you look at the site, you'll see there's no real reference to Michael at all, but bangslap in the middle of the front page is this very close looking picture with Michael that looks like it was taken in a private setting.

I wasn't being "so condescending"... :idontknow Was answering you honestly... You said you were stunned by the pic and I didn't know why... I was merely stating that I am sure we are bound to find more pictures like that because Michael has taken so many of them...

By the way, I got you beat by a few -- I've been a fan for 37 years!.... lol

Debbyg

JANIE;196295 said:
Thats what I thought too at first and then I thought - hang on, how many fans do you know that manage to cuddle up to Michael in his bathrobe? :lol: Not suggesting there was anything going on between them, but it seems like they're more friends than star and fan!

I don"t know who is that woman BUT . I can tell you this that she is in Michael huse that I do know:eek:

HeavenSent

JANIE;196289 said:
... but bangslap in the middle of the front page is this very close looking picture with Michael that looks like it was taken in a private setting.

I'd seen this pic before, but I can't remember exactly what was said about it! It was so long ago. I remember laughing hysterically at the scenarios people came up with, though. Gee, I'm tons of help, aren't I? :lol

wacky_sis

Did you read bellow the pic?

Top 10 Favourite Records

1. Honky Tonk

James Brown

Funky President - The Very Best of James Brown, Vol. 2 This record is my all time favourite and really hits my G Spot, I love dancing to this, the intro is terrific and the music is very together; James Brown get it right!

2. Remember the Time

I remember the special times with Michael, dancing at Stringfellows, Frank Dileo, the Birthday Concerts, the things we said, the fans and Santa Barbara.

Seems to me they're pretty close...

JANIE

Finally!! Someone who sees what I see LOL LOL I thought I was lost by myself all in this thread!

"Probably just a fan" just didnt make sense to me. The whole bathrobe thing; for a start. I mean, I know Mikeys a little eccentric, but I don't believe he'd have an intimate photograph like that taken with just anybody! The photo looks like it's been taken in a private setting, there's nobody else around... and then these comments.

I wondered if she used to be a make-up artist or something for Michael; theres nothing else on the site that would suggest how she came to know him...

wacky_sis

Sure! Why CAN'T they be good friends? Why is it so hard to believe that? We can't pretend to know every single friend MJ has.
That picture does look like an intimate one, and by this I don't mean romantic, just that, as Janie says, I don't think MJ goes around taking pics on his bathrobes with total strangers (like fans)

Black Loafers

That woman is butt ugly and I dunno why she's standing with Michael is his bathrobe..did they have like ses or somethin'?? :lol

*jealous* :glare:

Violet Flower

JANIE;196295 said:

You will be surprised,;) heck Mike takes pictures with fans in his pajamas:lol doesn't mean that they "did something" or there was "something More" besides, lord please forgive me, but this woman is not attractive at all, in her own way she's stunning, as far as I see her she's like *cringes* average. She's probably a really sweet woman though:) I don't think Mike would have gone that Farrrr with her.:8-26-03yuk: :)

Susan Gold Ltd founded.
Started as an Engineering consultancy company, but by the end of October it had been decided to become involved with Fashion, Cosmetics, Jewellery and Perfume.

I'm sure everyone must have figured this out already, but I always think people are interesting and I thought her 'company name' sounded familiar so I decided to look through her website... this was in the section labeled as History for her company. Maybe it is just me (and maybe I'm a tad off topic, but I'm amused by the simplest of things...) but isn't engineering and fashion/cosmetics/jewelry/perfume a tad bit unrelated? Anyway. Sorry about that. ^^;

youarenotalone2

I don't know who she is either, but I noticed that the photo was taken by Adrian Grant (Visual Documentary). So Michael probably know her through Adrian Grant???? Well, only guessing of course.

Please don't hate me for saying this, but to me she looks like a man in women's clothings ... and that big operation she mentions? Sorry ... only guessing again.

Shannon

youarenotalone2;196338 said:
I don't know who she is either, but I noticed that the photo was taken by Adrian Grant (Visual Documentary). So Michael probably know her through Adrian Grant???? Well, only guessing of course.

Please don't hate me for saying this, but to me she looks like a man in women's clothings ... and that big operation she mentions? Sorry ... only guessing again.

LOL. :lol :lol

I'm sorry too, I don't want to say anything bad about anyone, I'm not that kind of person. But, I don't even want to mention what was said in the picture section when this picture came up in a thread, LOL. However, in all seriousness, I could very well think they are good friends or something. :) She might not be very attractive, but we all know Michael ain't the type of guy who judge people by their looks etc., and I think we all can learn something from that.

No offence to anyone, of course. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

:lol @this thread!

That pic has indeed been posted in here somewhere! It's a picture I'd recognise anywhere! :lol And yes, I remember quite clearly some of the comments that were made when that picture very first surfaced and they weren't pretty, lol!

I have no idea what the story is behind it, but I do know, Michael had to have been very comfortable in Susan's presence to have himself photographed with his robe on and looking like he'd just gotten out of bed! :lol (And I'll add before anybody throws a rotten tomato at me.....I still think he's sexy) :wink :lol

Mysti!

Violet Flower;196334 said:
You will be surprised,;) heck Mike takes pictures with fans in his pajamas:lol

LOL, I know! :lol Like this little gem, taken in London in 2002, I believe, around the time of the Sony demos there. And not even just with ONE fan, in private or something either..but with a line of people, like a meet
n' greet :p :

Gallery2136.JPG

The description this woman put of her picture, though, talking about Dileo, concerts, and all that would suggest a longer running history (sounds like she worked for/with him or something, probably on one of his tours), but it wouldn't be too unimaginable for someone to think she was a fan at first, before reading that anyway--Michael has a long history of meeting fans in his hotel suites (not like THAT, though..well, as far as we know, at least..:zippedlips haha jk :lol :p), in his home, etc, etc....and hey, she probably IS a fan anyway; a lot of Michael's personal friends and even family describe themselves as fans, even if they manage to see him on regular basis! :lol He just has that effect on people, I guess..:wub:

She might not be very attractive, but we all know Michael ain't the type of guy who judge people by their looks etc., and I think we all can learn something from that.

Exactly. It's one of the things I love about him, actually..how open and loving he is, towards all kinds of people. And you're right--I think we CAN learn something by remembering that--remember, although we find and know that Michael is beautiful (inside and out), a lot of others out there unfortunately DON'T see that in him, and say a lot of mean things about him, particurally about his appearance, etc, etc...he's not like every other guy out there and often gets picked on for that, so if we dislike that happening to him, why do the same to this woman, who, as far as we know at least, may well be a very nice and equally misunderstood person as well? Not to preach or anything, lol, but I just think Veronica makes a good point in that...:8-26-03fruits_apple