DUPRI WAS NERVOUS ABOUT JACKSON FAMILY MEETING

linzfinz03

DUPRI WAS NERVOUS ABOUT JACKSON FAMILY MEETING

Hip-hop and R+B producer JERMAINE DUPRI was on his best behaviour when he first met girlfriend JANET JACKSON's family - because he knew he'd be on the wrong end of a beating if he disrespected them in any way.

The young mogul admits he wasn't overcome by the fact that he was meeting the entire Jackson clan, but he knew they'd act like any other black family if he didn't appear to be the perfect gentleman.

He recalls, "I do think about like, 'OK, they are her older brothers - you can't just be a disrespectful n**ga! Them n**gas will beat your a*s.'

"They are a real black family. You gotta take that into consideration. Sometimes people get it twisted - I know they (sic) popular, but this is a real black family. It's real n**ga s**t going on."

28/07/2005 09:17

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...amily%20meeting

DUPRI: 'MY ISSUES ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO JANET'S

Hip-hop mogul JERMAINE DUPRI only has to look at girlfriend JANET JACKSON when life gets a little too much for him - because she has it a lot worse than him.

The Atlanta, Georgia-based producer insists he has a lot of personal problems with ex-girlfriends - one of whom mothered his child - but it's nothing compared to what Jackson has to go through.

He explains, "Not only is that MICHAEL's little sister, that's Janet Jackson. I go out with her and I'm like, 'Goddamn. What I go through ain't nothing.'"

29/07/2005 09:07

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...d%20to%20janets

HeavenSent

Originally posted by ~Vicky~
'Real nigga shit" okayy.
IG-NO-RANT.

but he knew they'd act like any other black family if he didn't appear to be the perfect gentleman.
"they'd act like any other black family".... huh? How 'bout, they'd act like any other family, period.

DarkChild

Are black families different from white or any other race families then? :laugh But he's right though lol, if he ever hurts Janet in anyway he got 6 big (well, normal, but he's tiny) black guys there haha....and me in tow. Nobody hurts ma wife. :D