Elizabeth Taylor on Klein

Saphster

I read it just to make sure. It's just sarcasm.

Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship
2:57 AM May 13th via web

with someone in "Arnie's" office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient.
2:59 AM May 13th via web

Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.
3:00 AM May 13th via web

I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
3:01 AM May 13th via web

I can see how some people might take it the wrong way though. She meant no harm. I can imagine her rolling her eyes as she said this.

Ben

I understand Elizabeth Taylor's sarcastic comment about Arnie Klein "how convenient" being able to supply Debbie Rowe and also men to Michael. In the sense she is saying how pathetic Arnie Klein is in the way he talks like he knows everything about Michael and his life, and like he had everything Michael wanted. I think Elizabeth Taylor could have worded her comment better, but at least she's defending Michael against Arnie Klein's lies.

I don't believe Michael was gay or bisexual, I don't believe his mother being religous or his father being homophobic would made Michael hide his sexuality if he was gay. Michael didn't like his family knowing his sexual side full stop, and I think he was like that because if his brothers sleeping with groupies when he was a kid. So just as Michael was hetrosexual and never spoke of say his sex with Lisa Marie Presley, and didn't like telling Martin Bashir he had sex with Debbie Rowe to conceive both Prince and Paris, I see no difference in Michael keeping this private to himself as he would have done if he was gay. Michael doesn't strike me as the type of person who would talk about his sexual experiences to friends, because of him being a very reserved man. Also as Michael shy and also a mummies boy (and I mean that in a nice way), I think he would have found it embarrassing at just the thought of his mother knowing he was in a romantic realationship or in love let alone him being a sexual person like anyone else. For example, Michael got married twice and both times none of his family was their.

I'm not saying I'm just like Michael Jackson, but I'm a very reserved person and like Michael I was very shy as a teenager until my late 20's. Now I'm not so shy but I am reserved and do keep my experiences with girlfriends to myself. Of course I don't know Michael, but do any of use really know the people around us. We don't know everything they do, and every thought they have. We just take there word for it, especially from friends and work associates who we aren't with us 24/7. All we have is there word, and most of the people we know are honest and telling the truth. Michael said he wasn't gay, I don't need confirmation from anyone else as his word is good enough for me. Michael said he had vitiligo, many people didn't believe him or some were skeptical. But his autopsy showed he was telling the truth all along. So all this stuff about Michael supposedly being gay is just stupid to me, and people like Arnie Klein etc wanting to make money off there association with Michael and be his offical keeper of his legacy. This is a man who wanted legal access to Michael 3 children, he's that deluded.

Teva

Liz Taylor: Jackson's dermatologist betrayed his confidenceBy Alan Duke, CNN

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Elizabeth Taylor used Twitter messages Thursday to blast Dr. Arnie Klein for recent statements he made about their mutual friend, the late pop star Michael Jackson.

Taylor, like Jackson, was a patient of the Beverly Hills dermatologist.

"I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality," Taylor tweeted. "May God have mercy on his soul."

The legendary actress, who often communicates with fans through Twitter postings, is currently on vacation in Europe, according to a spokesman.

Taylor expressed her anger with Klein for an interview he gave to the TV show "Extra," in which he supported claims by one of his male employees that the employee had an intimate relationship with Jackson.

"It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too...how convenient," Taylor wrote, including the parenthetical reference in her message.

Debbie Rowe, who married Jackson and gave birth to his two oldest children, was a nurse in Klein's office when she met Jackson.

Celebrity gossip site TMZ quoted Klein last week as saying his comment that Jackson was involved in a homosexual relationship was not a betrayal because it was intended to shoot down rumors Jackson was a pedophile.

"Just what we want in our doctors," Taylor wrote. "And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats."

TMZ quoted Klein saying as he and the former employee have received "horrible death threats" since the story was first reported.

Klein has not responded to CNN calls to his medical office or his publicist for a response to Taylor's tweets.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Mus ... index.html

I love Michael Joseph Jackson gay, straight or crooked.

Teva

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Of all the friends, relatives, employers, doctors- Elizabeth Taylor would be one of the only people I'd trust in regards to the topic of Michael Jackson. If she said Michael was gay, then I might believe it. If she said Michael was an addict, then I might believe it. But most of the others I wouldn't spare a passing glance at.[/quote].

I was thinking about the people I would trust to speak about MJ. Then it occurred to me Mike told us already, Diana Ross. He left his CHILDREN to this woman to care for if anything should happen to Katherine. That is trust and that is love. Arnold Klien may have sent lawyers to the court room, but MJ did not want him raising his children.

samba

Klein tweeted her back

@DameElizabeth Dearest Elizabeth Michael CHOSE whom he loved; I only SUPPLIED medical care. May God bless you and Michael. Your friend Arnie

MJfan01'

[quote name="samba"]Klein tweeted her back

@DameElizabeth Dearest Elizabeth Michael CHOSE whom he loved; I only SUPPLIED medical care. May God bless you and Michael. Your friend Arnie[/quote]
I believe you Arnie........ :whistling

Palmyra

Why are some of you getting riled up?

Anyway, her comments imply that Michael was gay. And, honestly, I don't appreciate her (likely unintentional) implication. It would have taken her a few additional words to say Michael was not gay. Why not add those words? "Michael wasn't gay." How hard is this?

Her analogy suggests Michael was gay. You confide the truth to priests -- not lies. She suggests Michael went to Klein with the truth (Michael being gay) and then the priest (Klein) shared Michael's truth with the rest of the world. Either she used a poor analogy or she is implying Michael trusted Klein with the truth about his sexuality and that Klein betrayed that trust.

And why is she talking about Michael's confidence being betrayed if Michael never confided about being gay in Klein? She suggests that Michael confided in him, which of course never actually happened (with regards to the sexuality thing).

OF COURSE MICHAEL WAS NOT GAY. No need to tell me this. I already know Michael to have been heterosexual.

Saphster

[quote name="samba"]Klein tweeted her back

@DameElizabeth Dearest Elizabeth Michael CHOSE whom he loved; I only SUPPLIED medical care. May God bless you and Michael. Your friend Arnie[/quote]

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Give me a freakin break!

This dude makes me sick! If I EVER see him in person I will seriously slash his tires and hit the front window of his car with a crowbar BLACK OR WHITE style.

I'm only getting riled up because the only people who have come forward and denied the homosexual rumors are the freakin bodyguards (and Michael's dad). Michael denied being gay so many times and expressed dislike toward being called homosexual. And it just pisses me off how people are so GULLIBLE to even believe this. And no one better come at me with the whole, "Oh well if he was gay that was his choice and we should not judge him" blah blah blah! Michael was not gay. End of story. IF Michael Jackson was gay Michael Jackson would have said it himself AGES ago. This is just another distraction from what is to come next month.

I was just wondering why they didn't get Liza Minnelli, David Gest, Karen Faye to answer this question------- IF they BELIEVE of this statement from klein????????

A hint: If they will say NO COMMENT----------- hmmm.... :exclamation :yeahright

Tinalilly75

[quote name="Irish Flower"]You should stop reading the racist pigs and haters on blogs. They will twist anything and say anything. When are MJ fans ever going to learn. Majority of people who comment on news articles on different news and gossip sites from what I seen makes me lose faith in mankind, seriously. Bigoted, racist, stupid, ignorant, uncompassionate, haven't got an ounce of conscience. No wonder the world is the way it is.[/quote]

I agree! it's that same old with these people....it doesn't matter to them with the evidence you present to them, they would ignore it and continue with the BS....I am sooo sick of it! but I will NEVER stop fighting for Michael :blush

Arnie is a parasite I just wish he can go away already! :yuck

Alijoy

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]Elizabeth was being sarcastic! She did not out MJ! LOL GEEZ! She is making fun of the fact that Arnie is trying to make his office out to be some kind of dating place lol instead of it being a place that it suppose to be! You know a place where someone can visit their doctor (that actually does his job right) that u can trust! lol

SERIOUSLY.... was that so hard to understand?! *SIGH*

I can't believe that some are thinking what Jason and Klein said might be true! :rollin :hitting

I guess MJ saying he isn't gay many times don't matter! :rolleyes:

Don't ya'll get Klein was just trying to cover his ass with that story so know one questions why MJ was at his offices alot weeks before he passed! People are blaming him for MJ alleged drug problem!

But, he needs to realize that B.S stories ain't gonna stop the DEA from investigating him and it's not gonna stop his business to fail either! :hilarious[/quote]
Thank you, MJJLEGAL!! I don't understand how people, especially fans, don't understander that she's being sarcastic. It amazes me that I've been to a few forums where people don't understand her sarcasm & are actually mad at her because they think she "outed" him. NEWSFLASH: You can't "out" somebody without them being gay to begin with.

OneMoreChance

This is where I have to say AGAIN that things are getting ridiculous. Now, the fans are slamming Elizabeth?! This women has been close friends with Michael longer then a lot of fans have been alive. She has never given any reason for fans to doubt her loyalty to Michael. Fans really need to calm the hell down and stop jumping the gun about things. Elizabeth in NO WAY confirmed what Arnie Slimeball has said. If you really think that well then honestly I would have to question your intelligence.

I'm really tired of this. Michael again would be disgusted about how his fans are behaving. ESPECIALLY, to Elizabeth! I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone by saying this, but fans are really starting to piss me off!

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Of all the friends, relatives, employers, doctors- Elizabeth Taylor would be one of the only people I'd trust in regards to the topic of Michael Jackson. If she said Michael was gay, then I might believe it. If she said Michael was an addict, then I might believe it. But most of the others I wouldn't spare a passing glance at.[/quote].

I was thinking about the people I would trust to speak about MJ. Then it occurred to me Mike told us already, Diana Ross. He left his CHILDREN to this woman to care for if anything should happen to Katherine. That is trust and that is love. Arnold Klien may have sent lawyers to the court room, but MJ did not want him raising his children.[/quote]

I think the only reason the he didn't chose Elizabeth was because she has so many health issues. From what I understand Michael and Diana had not spoken in years. This also is one of the things that makes me question the authenticity of Michael's will. Why would he not have chosen Janet or Rebbie? Why pick someone that you barely speak to anymore?

Alijoy

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I think the only reason the he didn't chose Elizabeth was because she has so many health issues. From what I understand Michael and Diana had not spoken in years. This also is one of the things that makes me question the authenticity of Michael's will. Why would he not have chosen Janet or Rebbie? Why pick someone that you barely speak to anymore?[/quote]
I question the validity of the will for a few reasons, but, whether or not it's valid, I think at least a few things would've been different or changed in a more recent will; particularly after the trial.

Teva

I don't think any of the fans here are slamming Elizabeth Taylor. She has been a loyal friend of Michael Jackson for 26 years. She is the last person fans should be slamming especially since in 2005 she stood by him.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Liliannn"]Nobody knows if he talked to Diana or not.
Especially fans.[/quote]

Diana stated just after Michael passed that she and Michael had not spoken in years. I don't usually state stuff unless I know it to be true. It's not an assumption. I saw her say it.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]I don't think any of the fans here are slamming Elizabeth Taylor. She has been a loyal friend of Michael Jackson for 26 years. She is the last person fans should be slamming especially since in 2005 she stood by him.[/quote]

A lot of people immediately assumed that she was confirming that Michael was gay and were angry about it. That's what I'm talking about. Everyone is so quick to jump the gun.