Fan Project for Michael *Updated May 12*

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;189397 said:
Haha, no..in my HUMBLE opinion. :p :8-26-03fruits_apple But if you WANT to consider my opinion as otherwise, go right on ahead..;) hahaha jk :lol :p

Ohh, I was wrong then. :rolleyes: Bah, when will I ever get something right? :lol :lol :unsure:

ajkinkycuffs

InspirationMoonwalks;189397 said:
Haha, no..in my HUMBLE opinion. :p :8-26-03fruits_apple But if you WANT to consider my opinion as otherwise, go right on ahead..;) hahaha jk :lol :p
LOL...oh okay...lemmie give this a try..

IMHO, google sucks azz beecause yahoo is better! lmao jk

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;189385 said:
Hey folks!!!

Got a reply back from Stephanie. I hope this answers a few of everyone's questions.
:D

-Jelly

---------------
My email:
"Hey steph, it's Jelly here.

I've passed along the info about the fan project, and one of my friends was asking me what can we do to hopefully ease other fan's minds about whether or not Michael will actually receieve the project. Many are hesitant, even though it's been done before. They would like to know if you send items to Bain's Address, or another address. And I totally understand if you don't want to post the address with repect to the parties involved. But I was wondering, what else I could offer them as come kinda of assurance?

Thanks! :D"

Steph:

"Hi there :) How are you? Hope you're having a nice weekend. I really appreciate you passing the information on. The response I have received so far has been overwhelming! I speak with Raymone on a weekly basis. Everything is passed along to Michael through her, however, I do not use the PO Box address in which everyone else does. While I cannot provide you with the address that I use, I can guarantee you that everything will be sent to Raymone and passed along to Michael for his birthday. Please let me know if you have any further questions :) "

Aww@one of my friends! Aww...I'm your friend? Even after saying your sexy boo is a ghost! ROFLMAO!!!

Seriously girl, YOU ROCK!!! Thanks so much for getting onto this for me! I never doubted Stephanie couldn't get the project to Michael, it was others from another site, and I hope she's not offended in anyway! Now I can go, if you don't mind??(do I have your permission) and copy and paste Stephanie's response to you, in the other site so they can all see just how good Stephanie is when it comes to running these projects for Michael! :yayyay so happy she got back to you in such a short time! I like that, speedy responses show people they mean business! :thumbsup

Thanks again!

:wub:

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

mysteriousone;189413 said:
Aww@one of my friends! Aww...I'm your friend? Even after saying your sexy boo is a ghost! ROFLMAO!!!

Seriously girl, YOU ROCK!!! Thanks so much for getting onto this for me! I never doubted Stephanie couldn't get the project to Michael, it was others from another site, and I hope she's not offended in anyway! Now I can go, if you don't mind??(do I have your permission) and copy and paste Stephanie's response to you, in the other site so they can all see just how good Stephanie is when it comes to running these projects for Michael! :yayyay so happy she got back to you in such a short time! I like that, speedy responses show people they mean business! :thumbsup

Thanks again!

Mysti!
Well, judging from what she wrote, I definately don't think she was offended in anyway. I'm sure she thought of this as well. It's really up to the individual to have a little trust in people really.

You have my permission to copy and paste. :D

Of course, all of you guys are my friends. I :wub: you!

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;189433 said:
Well, judging from what she wrote, I definately don't think she was offended in anyway. I'm sure she thought of this as well. It's really up to the individual to have a little trust in people really.

You have my permission to copy and paste. :D

Of course, all of you guys are my friends. I :wub: you!
True--Stephanie would expect these sort of questions having done projects before! Peeps need to just GO FOR IT when it comes to Michael though otherwise they're gonna miss out altogether!

Thanks for giving me permission to copy and paste! :D I'm going to get onto right away! :thumbsup

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

Hey folks, new update on Steph's Project.

``````````````````````````````
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=E4DE0DA8-2593-44E3-BC69099914505F4183034505

I have received a lot of messages this past week about the Birthday project for Michael. For those of you who would like more information on the project, please view my original blog about the project...

Click Here

I have set a deadline for June 9th.

Many people have asked me what size the picture needs to be...please make sure that your picture is no larger than 4x6. The note that you send should be no longer than a paragraph.

I would really like to have as many children participate in this project as possible. As of today, I have 20 children participating.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me a message.

````````````````````````````````

oski

ajkinkycuffs;188890 said:
Just passing the info along! :D Get in contact with Steph here if you have any other questions.

-Jelly

------------------
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=3A187507-36FF-4362-ABD4CF0C1260205017127662
(a picture and example is there)

Fan Project For Michael's Birthday

We're only a few months away from Michael's 49th Birthday. As many of you know, I plan a special project each year for the fans to participate in for Michael's Birthday. I am getting started a little earlier this year due to the number of entries I received for last year's project.

This year, each person who participates will have his/her own wooden figure (please see the picture below). Each wooden figure has a circular frame where a picture can go. The girls will have dresses and the boys will have pants. I will be painting these (please let me know if you have a specific color in which you would like for yours to be painted) before sending them to Michael. There will be a small glue dot placed on the right hand of each wooden figure to hold your letter. Don't worry, the glue dot will not mess the letter up.

I am asking that each fan who would like to participate in this Birthday project for Michael to please send a letter and picture to:

Stephanie Cook
P.O. Box 143
Social Circle, GA 30025
USA

Here are a few questions I have already been asked about this project...if you have more, just ask :)

What can I contribute to the book?
The main two things I am asking for is a picture of you and a letter, however, if you would like to send additional items, that's fine too.

Who can contribute to this?
Anyone!

Will Michael really receive this?
Yes, I do a fan project every year for Michael's Birthday.

Is there anything else I can do to help?
Of course! Please feel free to pass the information on to anyone who may be interested in participating.

wow that's such a great idea... i just wanted to ask...when do they have to be in for??

thanks

mysteriousone

oski;191918 said:
wow that's such a great idea... i just wanted to ask...when do they have to be in for??

thanks

Hello Oski!

ajkinkycuffs aka Jelly, posted the following message from Stephanie (person organising the project) and it appears right before your post you done, but you must have missed it--so here it is again!

I have set a deadline for June 9th.

Many people have asked me what size the picture needs to be...please make sure that your picture is no larger than 4x6. The note that you send should be no longer than a paragraph.

I would really like to have as many children participate in this project as possible. As of today, I have 20 children participating.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me a message.

````````````````````````````````

Have fun participating! :D

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;191927 said:
Hello Oski!

ajkinkycuffs aka Jelly, posted the following message from Stephanie (person organising the project) and it appears right before your post you done, but you must have missed it--so here it is again!

Have fun participating! :D

Mysti!

Aren't you doing one myst?

Saphster

mysteriousone;191972 said:
Yup, I'm working on it, Sapphy!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

You're probably trying to choose which picture you want to send him!:icrackingup

I edited my picture to make myself seem all pretty and crap.:lol I couldn't help it! IF he does ever look at my pic I want him to know he has some fine looking fans!:rollin

I'm sending mine in today. When I learned the note is suppose to be like the size on an index card I got kinda upset since I had about 3 pages worth!:lol

ajkinkycuffs

Saphster;191976 said:
You're probably trying to choose which picture you want to send him!:icrackingup

I edited my picture to make myself seem all pretty and crap.:lol I couldn't help it! IF he does ever look at my pic I want him to know he has some fine looking fans!:rollin

I'm sending mine in today. When I learned the note is suppose to be like the size on an index card I got kinda upset since I had about 3 pages worth!:lol
lmfao!!!!!
i sent a page of writing, and this was way before she asked how much she wanted! lol. oh wellz

ajkinkycuffs

Shannon;191990 said:
Do you want me to change the title of this topic, Jelly? I see you've changed it in your post. :p
Yeah, that would be great! After I found the advanced button to change the title, i didn't know it was just the actual message lol. Thanks! :D

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;192042 said:
Yeah, that would be great! After I found the advanced button to change the title, i didn't know it was just the actual message lol. Thanks! :D

Done. :thumbsup

Saphster

Ah hell. I think they're gonna send my letter back to me! I didn't put enough stamps on it. I only put a 39cent stamp on it, and the new limit is 41! Godamned fuckers.:angry: I am pissed. I better get it in before the deadline comes in! I want Michael to see it......:wub:

ajkinkycuffs

Saphster;192084 said:
Ah hell. I think they're gonna send my letter back to me! I didn't put enough stamps on it. I only put a 39cent stamp on it, and the new limit is 41! Godamned fuckers.:angry: I am pissed. I better get it in before the deadline comes in! I want Michael to see it......:wub:
the USPS said they would be lenient on folks who send 39 cents for the first day or so since may 14th, so if u sent it around about then, i don't think you should be too worried.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs;192103 said:
the USPS said they would be lenient on folks who send 39 cents for the first day or so since may 14th, so if u sent it around about then, i don't think you should be too worried.

Really? Because I sent it yesterday, 16th. So, I'm not sure if it's going to go through or not.:lol

mysteriousone

Saphster;191976 said:

LMAO@you prettying yourself up! Like you really need to! :rolleyes: Hell you could send a picture of yourself when you first get up in the morning and it'll look better than mine! :unsure: :lol

I think I'm gonna write something like! "Since I can't be there to jump out of the cake and sing Happy Birthday to you, Michael, you're going to have to settle for this.........Happy Birthday!! :icrackingup (Just something short and sweet) LOL!

And, LMFAO@3 pages worth! Gawddd :blink: What did you say in your letter..........did you tell him your whole life story or something? I hope you mentioned your best pal Mysti in MJEOL! :icrackingup

Aww@not putting enough stamps on it! OMG I hope you get your letter back and it doesn't end up in the wrong hands! :mellow: That could be disastrous eh?

It's gonna cost me alot more than 41 cents to send my letter from where I am! :mellow: But worth it! :wub:

Mysti!