Fan Project for Michael *Updated May 12*

ajkinkycuffs

Just passing the info along! :D Get in contact with Steph here if you have any other questions.

-Jelly

------------------
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=3A187507-36FF-4362-ABD4CF0C1260205017127662
(a picture and example is there)

Fan Project For Michael's Birthday

We're only a few months away from Michael's 49th Birthday. As many of you know, I plan a special project each year for the fans to participate in for Michael's Birthday. I am getting started a little earlier this year due to the number of entries I received for last year's project.

This year, each person who participates will have his/her own wooden figure (please see the picture below). Each wooden figure has a circular frame where a picture can go. The girls will have dresses and the boys will have pants. I will be painting these (please let me know if you have a specific color in which you would like for yours to be painted) before sending them to Michael. There will be a small glue dot placed on the right hand of each wooden figure to hold your letter. Don't worry, the glue dot will not mess the letter up.

I am asking that each fan who would like to participate in this Birthday project for Michael to please send a letter and picture to:

Stephanie Cook
P.O. Box 143
Social Circle, GA 30025
USA

Here are a few questions I have already been asked about this project...if you have more, just ask :)

What can I contribute to the book?
The main two things I am asking for is a picture of you and a letter, however, if you would like to send additional items, that's fine too.

Who can contribute to this?
Anyone!

Will Michael really receive this?
Yes, I do a fan project every year for Michael's Birthday.

Is there anything else I can do to help?
Of course! Please feel free to pass the information on to anyone who may be interested in participating.

Dude, planning for his birthday already? Wow, this year is flying by fast..:blink: haha. Of course, I am so glad to know in advance about stuff like this and will totally participate. Thanks for spreading the word! :D

Michael's girl

I've already written my letter! :D
I'll try to send it next week.
By the way, I think it's really cool that she's doing this.
:mf_w00t2: I am so excited about this!

ajkinkycuffs

Michael's girl;189177 said:
I've already written my letter! :D
I'll try to send it next week.
By the way, I think it's really cool that she's doing this.
:mf_w00t2: I am so excited about this!
I've been meaning to send my letter like 2 days ago grr!! i keep forgeting to buy postage.

HeavenSent

uranusbluedanger1;189195 said:
Wow. This is awesome. :D ... :( But I always take such sucky pictures... le sigh.

I'm sure this will be the last thing Michael thinks when he sees ya. ;) I'd love to participate in this, this sounds really neat.

mysteriousone

Thanks for posting, Jelly! :thumbsup I've passed the info along to another site as well, so everybody gets a chance to send a letter and pic to Michael for his birthday! I love it how MJ communities and fans work together when it comes to special occasions like this! :D

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

mysteriousone;189265 said:
Thanks for posting, Jelly! :thumbsup I've passed the info along to another site as well, so everybody gets a chance to send a letter and pic to Michael for his birthday! I love it how MJ communities and fans work together when it comes to special occasions like this! :D

Mysti!
I know. No problem guys. Last year I think it was mostly posted on myspace...and a bunch of myspace people participated at this site (and im sure more)...but now hopefully this will reach a litte further this year. I'm anxious to hear about how many participants she get's this year. This will be SO cool.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;189266 said:
I know. No problem guys. Last year I think it was mostly posted on myspace...and a bunch of myspace people participated at this site (and im sure more)...but now hopefully this will reach a litte further this year. I'm anxious to hear about how many participants she get's this year. This will be SO cool.
You know, it's great that you thought of posting about this in here, because there are people like myself, who DON'T even have a myspace account and who would like to make Michael's birthday a little more special by participating in projects like this one! I'm sure it'll reach a little further than previous years, because members of the site I've forwarded it onto have commented and are soo excited and I even got a few big THANK YOU's for giving them the chance to participate! Wooohooo....it's not everyday I get something right, LMAO! Thanks again, Jelly! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Me again, Jelly! Can you tell me who how Stephanie gets her projects through to Michael? Through Raymone Bain? Does she send everything to Raymone and Raymone in turn passes everything onto Michael? The site I've forwarded this project onto, well there seems to be a couple who think, Michael may NOT receive anything, and just because someone says they're doing a project for him, it doesn't necessarily mean he READS all the letters etc! :rolleyes: I've noticed as time passes that there are some people who seem to think they are closer to Raymone Bain than ANYBODY else, thus think they're special! :rolleyes: :lol It's crazy--it's like some bloody competition or something, it's annoying the hell out of me! Michael has said time and again, he READS and LOOKS at everything he receives from his fans, no matter how small, and that he appreciates EVERYTHING his fans do for him! Arghhh.....I just can't make some people out! You try do a good thing and share the love and people get all snarky, it's ridiculous! :8-26-03ranting: Anyway let me know, if you know who Stephanie goes through to get her projects to Michael, please........

Thanks hun!

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

mysteriousone;189350 said:
Me again, Jelly! Can you tell me who how Stephanie gets her projects through to Michael? Through Raymone Bain? Does she send everything to Raymone and Raymone in turn passes everything onto Michael? The site I've forwarded this project onto, well there seems to be a couple who think, Michael may NOT receive anything, and just because someone says they're doing a project for him, it doesn't necessarily mean he READS all the letters etc! :rolleyes: I've noticed as time passes that there are some people who seem to think they are closer to Raymone Bain than ANYBODY else, thus think they're special! :rolleyes: :lol It's crazy--it's like some bloody competition or something, it's annoying the hell out of me! Michael has said time and again, he READS and LOOKS at everything he receives from his fans, no matter how small, and that he appreciates EVERYTHING his fans do for him! Arghhh.....I just can't make some people out! You try do a good thing and share the love and people get all snarky, it's ridiculous! :8-26-03ranting: Anyway let me know, if you know who Stephanie goes through to get her projects to Michael, please........

Thanks hun!

Mysti!
I'm sorry mysti, but I don't know who she goes through. I wish I could answer that. I've thought about as well. I understand people do not think Michael will recieve this project. Also if there is alot of the same kinds of questions, she usually posts some kinda of FAQ in her blogs as well.

I will also be posting any updates from her as well in the future. Keep in mind, this is still kind of the beginning. So fans have plenty of time.

I just know that I participated in it last year because I've heard she participated before and it being sucessful, and I decided to give it a try myself. Mysti, remember our convo last night? Fans can't always expect an answer back...he get's THOUSANDS or more peices of mail you know? And Michael has stressed many times before, that he reads all mail, no matter how small it is. And even if fans didn't want to participate, and sent items themselves, it's still the same problem. You don't know whether or not you will recieve a response back. This is just an oppurtunity to be apart of one of the fan projects (out of MANY all over the world, I'm sure). So I can say this, we should be appreciative that she's hosting this, if you will, in the first place. And allowing us as fans to work together to do soemthing special for Michael. :)

But, I just messaged Stephanie privately about the address, I'll let you guys know what I get back. Keep in mind, she has over 23,000 friends on her myspace. It may or may not take some time.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;189351 said:
I'm sorry mysti, but I don't know who she goes through. I wish I could answer that. I've thought about as well. I understand people do not think Michael will recieve this project. Also if there is alot of the same kinds of questions, she usually posts some kinda of FAQ in her blogs as well.

I will also be posting any updates from her as well in the future. Keep in mind, this is still kind of the beginning. So fans have plenty of time.

I just know that I participated in it last year because I've heard she participated before and it being sucessful, and I decided to give it a try myself. Mysti, remember our convo last night? Fans can't always expect an answer back...he get's THOUSANDS or more peices of mail you know? And Michael has stressed many times before, that he reads all mail, no matter how small it is. And even if fans didn't want to participate, and sent items themselves, it's still the same problem. You don't know whether or not you will recieve a response back. This is just an oppurtunity to be apart of one of the fan projects (out of MANY all over the world, I'm sure). So I can say this, we should be appreciative that she's hosting this, if you will, in the first place. And allowing us as fans to work together to do soemthing special for Michael. :)

But, I just messaged Stephanie privately about the address, I'll let you guys know what I get back. Keep in mind, she has over 23,000 friends on her myspace. It may or may not take some time.
Thanks for your speedy response, Jelly! *hugs*

Yeah, I remember our conversation last night in the shoutbox, lol And how we were talking about how hard it would be for Michael to respond to every single fan individually and that when he says "I LOVE YOU" to his fans almost every chance he gets it's more likely than not, his way of saying "Thank you for everything you've done for me" and that would include letters, gifts etc he received! I think some fans just expect too much of him! :(

There just seems to be a few that want to know how their letters etc are going to be delivered--whether through Raymone or another inside source, because if it's not someone they recognise then they're not sure their messages etc will be delivered to Michael at all and that he won't get to read their letters, dah dah deh dah! I personally believe it's a risk you gotta take! If he receives it, then yayyy if he doesn't, at least you tried, and it's an opportunity one should never turn down! Take me for instance, before Xmas somebody, (dunno who) posted a thread in here about a new site about to open, and that it was Australian based, and anybody wishing to PRE-REGISTER, do so! I did just that, and received all sorts of email and one in particular mentioned how the president of the club(site) was travelling to Japan to attend the VIP Meeting! Those who wished to send a letter to Michael could send it to the president of the club and she would give it to him when she met him at the VIP Meeting! I was sorta skeptical about the whole thing, so decided against sending a letter, then low and behold, the site opens and there's a picture of the president of the club, with a folder talking to Michael and having a grand old time! At the Fan Appreciation Party the next night, the president of the club saw one of Michael's security guards, and he told her Michael started reading the letters in the folder on the way back to his Hotel after the VIP Meeting! :eek: Imagine me.....I swear I could have kicked myself for not sending a letter too! Others that sent a letter were like, OMG OMG OMG he read my letter, OMG :yayyay :yayyay You got the picture, lol! SO when the opportunity arises, I suggest people take the risk, it doesn't matter that you don't know the person who's running the project etc, I mean, it's not like you're sending money or anything, so what has one to lose.....not much in my opinion! Oh well....yeah, you get back to us when you hear from Stephanie! :D

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;189360 said:
Thanks for your speedy response, Jelly! *hugs*

Yeah, I remember our conversation last night in the shoutbox, lol And how we were talking about how hard it would be for Michael to respond to every single fan individually and that when he says "I LOVE YOU" to his fans almost every chance he gets it's more likely than not, his way of saying "Thank you for everything you've done for me" and that would include letters, gifts etc he received! I think some fans just expect too much of him! :(

There just seems to be a few that want to know how their letters etc are going to be delivered--whether through Raymone or another inside source, because if it's not someone they recognise then they're not sure their messages etc will be delivered to Michael at all and that he won't get to read their letters, dah dah deh dah! I personally believe it's a risk you gotta take! If he receives it, then yayyy if he doesn't, at least you tried, and it's an opportunity one should never turn down! Take me for instance, before Xmas somebody, (dunno who) posted a thread in here about a new site about to open, and that it was Australian based, and anybody wishing to PRE-REGISTER, do so! I did just that, and received all sorts of email and one in particular mentioned how the president of the club(site) was travelling to Japan to attend the VIP Meeting! Those who wished to send a letter to Michael could send it to the president of the club and she would give it to him when she met him at the VIP Meeting! I was sorta skeptical about the whole thing, so decided against sending a letter, then low and behold, the site opens and there's a picture of the president of the club, with a folder talking to Michael and having a grand old time! At the Fan Appreciation Party the next night, the president of the club saw one of Michael's security guards, and he told her Michael started reading the letters in the folder on the way back to his Hotel after the VIP Meeting! :eek: Imagine me.....I swear I could have kicked myself for not sending a letter too! Others that sent a letter were like, OMG OMG OMG he read my letter, OMG :yayyay :yayyay You got the picture, lol! SO when the opportunity arises, I suggest people take the risk, it doesn't matter that you don't know the person who's running the project etc, I mean, it's not like you're sending money or anything, so what has one to lose.....not much in my opinion! Oh well....yeah, you get back to us when you hear from Stephanie! :D

Mysti!
I agree with you Mysti! Fans do expect so much of him!

I think the last project she did, she went through Raymone, but I'm not sure..:idontknow

But anyway, I agree with you guys: Stuff like this is almost always worth it to at least try out--I mean, at least when you do, you know that your stuff at least has a CHANCE of making it his way and being enjoyed by him, you know? :) And at least when it goes through a source like Raymone, even if its among loads of other mail, lol, you can pretty much be certain it will get to him and that he'll eventually at least have it. :cool: And Mysti, you're absolutely right..you just never know. This kinda reminds me of the time, during the whole "case", when I helped organize that support book for him. Even though we were fortunate enough to get in touch with some sources, it was always sort of an up an down thing, "will he see it? Will we ever know what he thought?", etc, etc. Well, I just happened to have a copy of it that day in Santa Maria, and guess what, he saw and POINTED right at it, acknowledging it :D So see, you just never know..sometimes fans get a chance like that to actually give/put it in his presence in person, some go through sources, some get calls, Michael puts out statements, thanking fans for gifts (like sometimes after his birthday, Christmas, etc, like he has quite often in the past few years), and always when he speaks of fans, in interviews, etc, etc. So it's always worth the shot, to get things like this, in love and support of thing, to him, IMHO. Because he really does appreciate it all!:8-26-03fruits_apple

ajkinkycuffs

Hey folks!!!

Got a reply back from Stephanie. I hope this answers a few of everyone's questions.
:D

-Jelly

---------------
My email:
"Hey steph, it's Jelly here.

I've passed along the info about the fan project, and one of my friends was asking me what can we do to hopefully ease other fan's minds about whether or not Michael will actually receieve the project. Many are hesitant, even though it's been done before. They would like to know if you send items to Bain's Address, or another address. And I totally understand if you don't want to post the address with repect to the parties involved. But I was wondering, what else I could offer them as come kinda of assurance?

Thanks! :D"

Steph:

"Hi there :) How are you? Hope you're having a nice weekend. I really appreciate you passing the information on. The response I have received so far has been overwhelming! I speak with Raymone on a weekly basis. Everything is passed along to Michael through her, however, I do not use the PO Box address in which everyone else does. While I cannot provide you with the address that I use, I can guarantee you that everything will be sent to Raymone and passed along to Michael for his birthday. Please let me know if you have any further questions :) "

ajkinkycuffs

InspirationMoonwalks;189375 said:
I think the last project she did, she went through Raymone, but I'm not sure..:idontknow

But anyway, I agree with you guys: Stuff like this is almost always worth it to at least try out--I mean, at least when you do, you know that your stuff at least has a CHANCE of making it his way and being enjoyed by him, you know? :) And at least when it goes through a source like Raymone, even if its among loads of other mail, lol, you can pretty much be certain it will get to him and that he'll eventually at least have it. :cool: And Mysti, you're absolutely right..you just never know. This kinda reminds me of the time, during the whole "case", when I helped organize that support book for him. Even though we were fortunate enough to get in touch with some sources, it was always sort of an up an down thing, "will he see it? Will we ever know what he thought?", etc, etc. Well, I just happened to have a copy of it that day in Santa Maria, and guess what, he saw and POINTED right at it, acknowledging it :D So see, you just never know..sometimes fans get a chance like that to actually give/put it in his presence in person, some go through sources, some get calls, Michael puts out statements, thanking fans for gifts (like sometimes after his birthday, Christmas, etc, like he has quite often in the past few years), and always when he speaks of fans, in interviews, etc, etc. So it's always worth the shot, to get things like this, in love and support of thing, to him, IMHO. Because he really does appreciate it all!:8-26-03fruits_apple
Does, IMHO mean
In My Holy Opinion? LOL

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;189385 said:
Hey folks!!!

Got a reply back from Stephanie. I hope this answers a few of everyone's questions.
:D

-Jelly

---------------
My email:
"Hey steph, it's Jelly here.

I've passed along the info about the fan project, and one of my friends was asking me what can we do to hopefully ease other fan's minds about whether or not Michael will actually receieve the project. Many are hesitant, even though it's been done before. They would like to know if you send items to Bain's Address, or another address. And I totally understand if you don't want to post the address with repect to the parties involved. But I was wondering, what else I could offer them as come kinda of assurance?

Thanks! :D"

Steph:

"Hi there :) How are you? Hope you're having a nice weekend. I really appreciate you passing the information on. The response I have received so far has been overwhelming! I speak with Raymone on a weekly basis. Everything is passed along to Michael through her, however, I do not use the PO Box address in which everyone else does. While I cannot provide you with the address that I use, I can guarantee you that everything will be sent to Raymone and passed along to Michael for his birthday. Please let me know if you have any further questions :) "

Ohh, great, that sounds very promising. :) Thanks for asking and passing along the message, Jelly. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple