Fan Project for Michael *Updated May 12*

Saphster

mysteriousone;192109 said:
LMAO@you prettying yourself up! Like you really need to! :rolleyes: Hell you could send a picture of yourself when you first get up in the morning and it'll look better than mine! :unsure: :lol

I think I'm gonna write something like! "Since I can't be there to jump out of the cake and sing Happy Birthday to you, Michael, you're going to have to settle for this.........Happy Birthday!! :icrackingup (Just something short and sweet) LOL!

And, LMFAO@3 pages worth! Gawddd :blink: What did you say in your letter..........did you tell him your whole life story or something? I hope you mentioned your best pal Mysti in MJEOL! :icrackingup

Aww@not putting enough stamps on it! OMG I hope you get your letter back and it doesn't end up in the wrong hands! :mellow: That could be disastrous eh?

It's gonna cost me alot more than 41 cents to send my letter from where I am! :mellow: But worth it! :wub:

Mysti!

HELL YES it could be disastrous! :icrackingup I don't want anyone else looking at the pic I sent him, only him and Stephanie! It's not a nasty pic if anyone is wondering. :rolleyes: I actually posted it in the Pics thread a couple of times.

And I did go a bit overboard. Yes, I was actually turning it into a life story then I realized "wtf am I doing? This is for his birthday! Not a personal auto-biography!":zippedlips