Fantastic Quote About MJ

xenedra

On Fuse, I heard the best quote ever. Ice Cube said:

"There's the world BEFORE Michael Jackson, and the world AFTER Michael Jackson."

"The world before Michael Jackson was ugly. You know? ...After Michael Jackson? The world becomes a better place."

:bowdown

-xenedra

OneMoreChance

FUSE is one of my favorite chanells when it comes to Michael. They never talk smack about him. Every documentary they do about him is positive. Did you watch Michael Jackson: The Inside Story? It's supposed to talk about the the theories surrounding Michael's death. I DVR'd it, but have not had a chance to watch it yet.

Teva

The best qoute I heard was from Berry Gordy who said, someone like Michael Jackson does not come along once in 100 years, or just once in a lifetime; just once.

LittleSusie50

Interesting thoughts from Ice Cube.
I saw the documentary you mentioned.
I have mixed feelings about it.
Great footage though, before MJ passed.
I sometimes watch it with the sound off.
I just want to keep seeing that smile.
Miss him much... :mjeol2

xenedra

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]FUSE is one of my favorite chanells when it comes to Michael. They never talk smack about him. Every documentary they do about him is positive. Did you watch Michael Jackson: The Inside Story? It's supposed to talk about the the theories surrounding Michael's death. I DVR'd it, but have not had a chance to watch it yet.[/quote]

I did watch it. It was really good. I actually learned some new info in that one.

Daffodil-Dreams

I tend to watch FUSE for the Michael Jackson music video marathons that they play more so than anything else. :2tongue I saw a little bit of that documentary I think though.

smoody

I believe People magazine.com put together this video montage called 25 remember Michael one year later, or something to that effect. They had quotes from every one including Usher and Beyonce to the groups Good Charlotte and Hanson. Two quotes really stood out. One of the Good Charlotte guys( you gotta picture a very tatooed, white gentlemen) said:

" He influenced everyones music. If anyone says Michael Jackson didn't infleunced them, then they just don't know how he did."

Another Guy who I'm not familiar with (I think he's a rapper) said:

" On the scale from 1 to 10... 10 passed away last summer. Now all you can hope to be is a 9."
I sat at my computer and cried when I heard this