For All Time | Winners and new challenges

DarkChild

Thaaank you to everyone who sent in entries last time, they were all beautiful! The winners are now up for those challenges, PLUS new ones I want you all to enter! Pleeeease enter, you know you want toooo! If you want to, you can give me your entries in here instead of sending them through the site, but it's up to you :D

http://www.for-all-time.net/

DarkChild

Heey thank you! I'll let you off this time LOL, but don't forget to name the entries correctly, it says in the rules.*whips bum*

Thanks again Azia, it's gorgeous!! :D

Originally posted by DarkChild
Heey thank you! I'll let you off this time LOL, but don't forget to name the entries correctly, it says in the rules.*whips bum*

Thanks again Azia, it's gorgeous!! :D

lol! I'll go back and rename it

DarkChild

Thaaanks B! Gorgeous entry, but don't forget to name them properly LOL. I need to make the rules section a lot more noticeable I think lol. Keep the entries cooooming :D

liliella

Whaaatttt the F_ck :hypno
i´ve won gold for the mariah-challenge?? Coool :blowkisse
And silver for michael wow.

A

Anonymous

I also got one gold and one silver. i can't for a fanny believe it. LOL! Thanks sexy!

Kelly281

Hey sorry but I'm just curious, I've been trying to get on your site today but it keeps showing cannot find server screen, I'm just wondering if there's a reason or if my computer's just being a b.tch?