Geraldo Interview + Cosby Interview Feb 5 2005 + Feb 6 2005

For All Time

Im not 100% sure on this but.. If any of you in the UK have the Fox chanel available with sky and ntl ..the Interview airs at 3am and then again at 6am tonight :)

lia

Originally posted by For All Time
Im not 100% sure on this but.. If any of you in the UK have the Fox chanel available with sky and ntl ..the Interview airs at 3am and then again at 6am tonight :)

i'm staying up to watch it!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Let's make this the official thread for the two interviews tonight.

Cosby interviews Katherine Jackson 9PM EST/ 8PMCST
Rivera interviews Michael Jackson 10PM EST/9 PMCST

minnie michael

aww cool.. Whisper we have already waiting for it serveral of days, i thought i could watch the interview everyday before i open my computer but always disappointment..i wish this time is up..and i wish i could watch the interview here..waiting for...still... :D :D

HeavenSent

Well good luck trying to stay up guys :lol:

Me, I'm like a desperate tv addict, trying to get home before it comes on. I'm babysitting and the people don't even have cable, lol.

LuckyStar

S*it! I just came home from a party, and I had TOTALY forgot about the interview!!!
Shiaaaat... Im so tired, and now Imma have to stay awake for another hour!
But anything for you Michael!

HeavenSent

Saw what? Which interview?

btw, here: Rita Cosby is on now. I'm talking to a friend on the phone and Catherine's interview isn't on until the 2nd half of the show.

SpecialJanet25

Damn Rita, you didn't have to scary Michael's mother with that prison shit, and I agree with Michael's mother that the trial should be move.

A

Anonymous

So sad. She said she hasn't had a moments rest since Nov 2003.

This trial should be moved. I'm surpised MJ's lawyer didn't even try to get it moved.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
OH Mrs. Jackson said that she heard Sneddon's son was a member of the Aryan Nation or skinhead!
Y'all my friend had the phone to the TV. I heard that too.

Damn Rita, you didn't have to scary Michael's mother with that prison shit, and I agree with Michael's mother that the trial should be move.

god, I hate hearing about that.

LuckyStar

Whaaaaaat.....
Did she say His skin is white because he has that disease, got spoots like a cow and there fore desided to 'do the whole thing' because he can afford it?? ......