Geraldo Interview + Cosby Interview Feb 5 2005 + Feb 6 2005

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by LuckyStar
Whaaaaaat.....
Did she say His skin is white because he has that disease, got spoots like a cow and there fore desided to 'do the whole thing' because he can afford it?? ......
She's talking about depigmentation which is a treatment for people with vitiligo who have very little original skin color left. You can only get it done by a doctor and only if the majority of your body has been affected by the disease.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by LuckyStar
Whaaaaaat.....
Did she say His skin is white because he has that disease, got spoots like a cow and there fore desided to 'do the whole thing' because he can afford it?? ......

Yes.

http://www.steady-laughing.com/vit/vitiligo.htm

You should read that.

It's like putting two and two together. He went through depigmentation therapy...it's a treatment. As a public figure going out looking spotted would be hard.

SpecialJanet25

The mother of the accuser, I hope she saw Mrs. Jackson's interview and see the pain and suffering she has cause towards Michael and his family. That lying ass heffa thinks she going to get away with this.

HeavenSent

I made it home in time for Geraldo. Yay! Nearly sprained an ankle busting thru the door, but I got here just in time to see Michael in the studio w/Randy. Were they re-doing Beautiful Girl?!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Complexity post Today, 10:11 PM

I just happen to have all of his children's full names... first, middle, etc. And their birthdates. This information was obtained using PUBLIC records. I didn't even have to pay to get it. I just googled and got it.

For any real journalist who truly wants to investigate this allegation. Are any of Sneddon's children really skinheads?

I've had this info since May, 2004 and used Jan, 2004 to calculate their ages. So many of the kids have had birthdays since then and are now a year or two older than what I've listed. I may come back and edit this post with their correct ages a little later.

Sneddon family. Names (Pamela is wife, rest are children), birthdates and ages as of Jan 1, 2004.

Thomas William SNEDDON .......... May 26, 1941 .......... (62) .......... South Gate, California (LA County)
Pamela Anne SHIRES .......... August 23, 1943 .......... (60) .......... Miami, Florida

Married ... Porterville, California (Tulare County)

Matthew Thomas SNEDDON .......... August 13, 1968 .......... (35) .......... Colorado Springs, Colorado
Stephanie Anne SNEDDON .......... October 24, 1969 .......... (34) .......... Harbor City, California
Christopher Michael SNEDDON .......... April 21, 1971 .......... (32) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Margaret Priscilla SNEDDON .......... May 21, 1975 .......... (28) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Timothy Patrick SNEDDON .......... August 29, 1977 .......... (26) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Daniel Paul SNEDDON .......... August 4, 1982 .......... (21) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Andrew Crawford SNEDDON .......... July 10, 1984 .......... (19) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Russell Anthony SNEDDON .......... July 10, 1984 .......... (19) .......... Santa Barbara, California
Katherine Clarissa SNEDDON .......... ??, ?? 1987 .......... (16) .......... Santa Barbara, California

Pamela's parents:
Father: SHIRES, ORLIN HUDSON
Mother: MATTHEWS, HELEN LOUISE

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper

I just happen to have all of his children's full names... first, middle, etc. And their birthdates. This information was obtained using PUBLIC records. I didn't even have to pay to get it. I just googled and got it.

For any real journalist who truly wants to investigate this allegation. Are any of Sneddon's children really skinheads?

I've had this info since May, 2004 and used Jan, 2004 to calculate their ages. So many of the kids have had birthdays since then and are now a year or two older than what I've listed. I may come back and edit this post with their correct ages a little later.

Dang, Complexity is on the ball.

SpecialJanet25

Son of the GUN!

A

Anonymous

MJ is making me sad again. But at the same time I'm elated to see him so strong.

I hope these potential jury members are seeing this. I don't see how anyone can watch this and have a grudge towards him.

LuckyStar

She's talking about depigmentation which is a treatment for people with vitiligo who have very little original skin color left. You can only get it done by a doctor and only if the majority of your body has been affected by the disease.

Ooooh, I get it. Thanks!

And, he is so beautiful..... I just cant belive that this is happening....Where and when did it begin? And why....?

Its so ironic in some way... He is the most wonderful human being walking around on this earth, and HE is the one that has to go through this... Its so, I dont know... Just so wrong.

But he looks wonderful! You can almost see the strenght in his eyes, and it makes me really calm.