Geraldo Interview + Cosby Interview Feb 5 2005 + Feb 6 2005

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
MJ is making me sad again. But at the same time I'm elated to see him so strong.

I hope these potential jury members are seeing this. I don't see how anyone can watch this and have a grudge towards him.

I agree Vicky. Inside my heart, Its broken that this wonderful man is being cruify for being different.

When will the witch hunt ended?

HeavenSent

I was like damn how long have we waited to hear michael cuss! even tho it was bleeped and he was just quoting stevie wonder!

but damn that was a moment! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Aww and he doesn't want his kids to see it. If they ever did I'd just be like 'See kids. That's an idiot, don't ever be like him'

HeavenSent

lol. that was funny. you can tell michael's holding back, he wants to say so much but he has to be guarded. I wanted him to discuss the hell out of em. i'm glad that he did get to say that he was ashamed of him.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
lol. that was funny. you can tell michael's holding back, he wants to say so much but he has to be guarded. I wanted him to discuss the hell out of em. i'm glad that he did get to say that he was ashamed of him.
I know, he has so much composure. I'd be like ...just going off. But he's always like 'I don't want to say more than that...' ect ect. :laugh

A

Anonymous

****er that were honking the horn and screaming need to get shot in the ass.

HeavenSent

But anyways, I loved this interview! For some reason, it's when he's spiritual that always makes me smile the most.

HeavenSent

I hope Bashir was watching this. This is how you conduct a real interview. You engage the subject, not annoy the hell out of them. Clearly, Michael was comfortable with Geraldo. I give Gerry props.

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I was like damn how long have we waited to hear michael cuss! even tho it was bleeped and he was just quoting stevie wonder!

but damn that was a moment! :lol:
I know. I was like did he just say... :cryptic I'm glad he did say it though. :tooexcite