Geraldo Interview + Cosby Interview Feb 5 2005 + Feb 6 2005

marialovesmjj

That interview was AWESOME! :D! He's so sweet I've fallen in love with him all over again! :cloud9: :inlove And he was HOT! God Bless him and his family...

damoonwalker

Hello ppl,

Tried to download the files but it wont download. it keeps saying my password is wrong. Do i need a different username?

sunny

got the same thing..:(...also i can't see the interview on jetzi's page..I dowloaded realplayer, but still i can't see it. Can someone pls provide a new link to where i can see the interview?
Thx!!

~x~

Damita Jo Fan

Did anyone watch fox news ealier in the UK MJ mother was on there.I was watching the Exclusive interview with MJ mother on fox news ealier.She was talking about her son is innoncet and wouldnt do such thing to a child.Got to see mj sister in law she showed around the jackson home on Califoina they had pic of mj and friends all in the house.It was a nice interview.His mother said that she can't sleep at night because all of the stuff that is happien.

classicaldj

I saw it too. Wasn't that room that Michael created just beautiful with all of the pictures?

The next hour with Geraldo was the best hour I have ever seen of Michael on tv.

SpecialJanet25

Hey Whisper, did you see Lisa Bloom on Today's Show this morning, talking shit saying Geraldo should be ahshamed and all other shit. She telling one side of the story, don't know what hell she's talking about.

Kelly281

That was such a fantastic interview, I was gonna come online afterwards and discuss it here but I was so damn tired I just fell asleep the minute it finished lol. I loved Michael saying BS, I've waited so long to just hear him swear, I know that sounds ridiculous but it's true... I was like damn, why'd you have to go and bleep that? :laugh

Michael talking about his children and his spirituality & beliefs was wonderful, it's great just to hear Michael discussing the things he loves rather than have to do an hour long interview only clearing up silly rumours put out about him :D.

I can't wait to hear the tsunami relief song, it's so incredible how Michael can concentrate on helping other people even when he's going through a rough time himself, it just reiterates (sp) what a wonderful human being he is.

I thought Katherine done a wonderful interview too, I felt for her so much though when she was talking about her worries for Michael etc, really heartbreaking.

That room they showed too, how sweet was that? I loved what Michael had done there :D

Kelly281

Sorry for double posting but for those who haven't seen this interview, I just downloaded it from a lovely member of MJJF who was kind enough to upload it, if you can't sign up to MJeol downloads then I'll be happy to upload it for whoever who wants it, just pm me or post here, whatever :).

The picture quality isn't very sharp but the sound is great, if you still want it then I'll re-upload it :D

classicaldj

Originally posted by damoonwalker
Hello ppl,

Tried to download the files but it wont download. it keeps saying my password is wrong. Do i need a different username?

the same thing happened to me

DarkChild

*Donating members have access to certain parts of the website - Admin*

I haven't seen this :( but reading thru the whole thread, <3<3<3 I need to lol. He's soooo amazing! :bleh:

A

Anonymous

I think it's funny...remember how MJ was talking about how much he likes to give? How if he did have 'bling bling' on his chest he'd give it away to the first person that complimented it?

Well that's just in his nature, to give away. So now they are trying to make that sinister. He buys his victims gifts constantly to keep them silent right?

I just thought about that and it made me quite angry.

DarkChild

I watched it all now XD at jetzi. omggggg he's so gorgeous and amazing and so well spoken! Everything he says is just...perfect, and it hurts me how people can be SO against him!! :eek:

And whyyy did they bleep out his swearing LMAO. I wanted to hear it :laugh

ThrillerGirl_

I taped that interview last night :D it was so amazing and michael is such a beautiful humanbeing :inlove LMAO and i was like 'hell yea' when he swore :lol:
He looked really comfortable and strong. He was like a new person. Really healthy and nice :) I just loved that whole interview.. that man can make so much sense