Happy Birthday Michael!

Debbyg

earthlyme;196486 said:
birthdayCakeMichele02.jpg

:8-26-03respect: WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! ETHIOPIA LOVES YOU!!!!!!!:wub:

Oh my god I love your cake where did you get that from ?

I would like to know any body have any pic or vido on Michael birthday party in loss Vargas ?:wink

Debbyg

Juniorlady;196495 said:
Man, I wish I was in the UK, but I live in the US. Oh well. I still wish him :starts singing:a very happy birthday and his family all the best.:D

yes girl you are right . I think its a dam shame that he is Born here in the USA and they not showing any thing about him in other country"s is showing things about my baby . like over here they are showing all of Elvis movies on TV land everyday at 12:pM don"t get me wong I like looking at his movies .

sara

Happy birthday Mike!!

It's 9.05pm over here in Sweden so I guess it's a bit earlier in Usa anyway I wish you a great day with lots of presents and joy :D

:wub: Love you:wub:

Sara

SjuMJ77

Dear Michael!!!

To Birthday , I wish You very much Luck, Love and Healt!!!

Happy Birthday to You, happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Michael , happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!

Love
Your big fan Susie (28)
from Prague ,Czech Republic
and fans Czech Republick and Slovakia

prod_668_18127.gif

kolfan.jpg

miadry

Dear Michael,
Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day with your family,with your children and I wish you all the love in the world and hope that all your dreams will come true.
You are a true angel,sweet and innocent and deserve nothing but happiness.
You are the most wonderful being on the planet,you are the eight wonder of the world.
I love you,I admire you and I respect you and thank you for making my life more beautiful with your music.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
1958 to eternity...:love

Jackson829

:birthday6 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!:D :D :D
For someone whose turning 49, you make it look good:cool: I hope you and your kids have a fun and exciting day.

Party on!:disco

:love U

Dearest Michael,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D I hope your special day is one filled with joy and laughter, spent with your precious children and doing whatever makes you happy! Here's to being 49 years YOUNG! :p Myself and all your fans, all over the world, are soo proud of you! We know that whatever you choose to do next will be wonderful and look forward to sharing many more years of love and unity with you. You remain a continuing source of inspiration to me. I love YOU more! :wub: :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple

Much Love,

Tara

69sofine

Happy Birthday Michael, this is 69sofine wishing you a happy and fun-filled birthday! I hope that all your wishes come true and I wish I could be there to help you blow out the candles and possibly have balloon fights and have a foodfight but for now I'll just send you my heartfelt wishes for you on this lovely day a.k.a. Your Birthday. I Love you Michael, with all of my heart!

:birthday6

flomango

I'll be redundant and unoriginal when I say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49 Y.O. Have a blessed day with your nanny and children, cutting the cake, opening presents, pinning the tail on the donkey and all that other kid stuff.