Haunted?

Jingles

I know it's tabloid and a couple facts are incorrect- but it's kind of a neat story. There is a haunted house I wouldn't mind living in. Is there a section reserved for stories like this?? Tabloidish yet kind of worth sharing??

Michael's Spirit Seen at Mansion
MICHAEL JACKSON'S SPIRIT SEEN AT MANSION

25th June 2012
By Katie Begley

MICHAEL Jackson is haunting the mansion where he died.

Neighbours say they have seen the King Of Pop strolling around his old LA home like a scene from his Thriller video.

And they have heard his music and singing during the night.

One of the star’s Beverly Hills neighbours said: “Everyone thinks that Michael’s ghost walks around the house.

“It has f/reaked everyone out. When he was living there, Michael would regularly look through the curtains and see who was around. People have heard his music coming from the house and even singing. It is so weird. The world knew that Michael was obsessed by the afterlife, from his songs like Thriller.

“He believed in spirits — now his own has returned.”

Jackson lived at the mansion with his children Prince, now 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10.

He died three years ago at the hands of his doctor Conrad Murray, 59, who was jailed for four years last November.

The star, while preparing for a comeback tour, suffered a cardiac arrest after he was given sleeping pills, painkillers and then injected with an overdose of anesthesia drug Propofol.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...en-at-mansion/

Oldschooly

Ghosts creep me out, but I am literally sitting here watching Ghost Adventures as I write this. I'm a little obsessed with them, hahaha!

Jingles

I watch all the paranormal shows. Zak, Aaron and Nick rule ! I've seen other stories like this where many people have experienced him in spirit. So I guess it wouldn't be out of the question for him to pay a visit to his fans.

Oldschooly

Oh God I wouldn't like it, he can visit all the other fans! I'm obsessed with this stuff but it scares the jeebies out of me!

CJluvsMJ

You know what's wierd guys? The night of June 25th I was getting kinda freaked out.
Sorry for the wall of text, but I just felt I needed to share this.

Just a couple of years ago, we had a little insect infestation at my house that we got taken care of within a matter of months and I haven't seen any types of bugs in a while and everything went back to normal. When I was in my room that night, I was watching videos on youtube, and then all of a sudden, a gigantic version of the bugs we used to have came out of nowhere, and crawled up my wall that I was laying by. I freaked out, and immediately sprayed it, then left my room to calm down in our kitchen. About 2 minutes later, that same bug that I sprayed came up to my foot, ready to bite me when I noticed it. I jumped and ran to sit on the recliner after my cousin managed to kill that bug. I was still freaking out (I am normally not phased by bugs, its just this particular bug is about as big as the palm of my hand, and is almost like a mutant version of older insects), and tried to think of something funny to cheer me up. Minutes later, ANOTHER freaking bug came crawling up my leg! I jumped again (I was losing it then XD) and just decided to stand in our living room. My cousin then told me that the SAME bug magically ended up crawling up the wall behind me, jumping at me AGAIN! When I looked at the clock, I noticed that it was around 11:30m on the 25th, then I told my cousin "he's messing with me again". She didn't believe me, so I told her to ask if it was really him. She sat on the recliner, and said "if you are really Michael Jackson, do something to me." Seconds later, our curtains started to shake randomly, above where she was sitting, and a spider (she fears spiders, which I didn't know until that night, plus we don't have spiders) fell on her. She freaked out, and we both stood in the living room, scared as crap. The bug came after me again, and my cousin started beating it with a shoe, but for some reason, it wouldnt die, AT ALL. She bashed it and smashed it, and nothing happened to it. It just kept chasing after me. After about 25-30 bashes, it finally died, and peace was kinda restored.

I couldn't go to sleep until after midnight that night. It was freaking creepy! XD :ninja
Is this some kind of wierd coincidence or something? This has never happened to me before, or since, and I don't know what to say about it. :blink:
If this is MJ, he is a freaking prankster!! LOL

CJluvsMJ

I know, if it's him, he's such a prankster!
It's been a week since this happened and I haven't experienced that since.
It's funny, I challenged her to challenge the fact that it was him. :2tongue