Hot Picture thread

Just_Peachy

hahaha! LOL! LMAO! Where is that from? What was the celebration? That was awesome how Michael just tossed it into his face! LOL. :lol

GO MICHAEL! :michaeljacksonicon:

4evermjj

Seems like I am more into "moving pictures"....

I always wondered why he did that? :confused: I don't like it at all and can't watch it. :uh_uh: In my opinion it is kinda disturbing that he got no problem to be associated with the army any more...he who once ( or still??) wanted peace for everyone in this world.

Simply The Best

Dont worry members will be back, they're only taking a 'Break':uh_uh:
;)I took 3mths Break BUT was missing MJEOL indeed then, Ha ha:8-26-03respect:

:unsure:MY PIC??:-
:crypticEach Time I pose for a PIC, IT TURNS OUT 'BLANK' and NO PIC of ME!!
CAMERAS DONT LIKE MY SNAPS BECAUSE I CHANGE MY FACE SO QUICK.:8-26-03ranting:

Ha Ha Ha ... I AM A FRIENDLY 'GHOST' with NO FACE!!:idontknow
Coming to get ya!! I JUST DONT EXIST!!
REAL TRUTH

:blehBUT She's real soft, reflective, strange, cameleon type of BEAUTY!!

:unsure::lolIs she Thriller's Daughter in Law or opposit Image?

B)MJOEL WILL NEVER SEE ME!!!!!! ha ha

Just_Peachy

Uhhh...I'm sorry, but was that english? 'Cause I didn't understand what the heck you were talkin' about! :lol

As for the video from mjjeyes... i love it! I couldn't quite understand what you were saying about the army though... What?! :lol

4evermjj;205378 said:
awwwww:wub: You have to watch this. Michael throwing some pie at Aaron Carter and Aaron getting his revenge:lol:cloud9

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I've NEVER seen that before!! THANK YOU for sharing that!

Btw- here I am!! These pics just drew me RIGHT back. Your thread worked maaahvelously. :3

sweet princess

r3697120151.jpg

001.jpg

20031028_michael_jackson.jpg

Gallery1840.jpg

Gallery85.jpg

picture17.jpg

56154150nu7.jpg

90710107iz6.jpg

michaelsluna

4evermjj;205437 said:
Seems like I am more into "moving pictures"....

I always wondered why he did that? :confused: I don't like it at all and can't watch it. :uh_uh: In my opinion it is kinda disturbing that he got no problem to be associated with the army any more...he who once ( or still??) wanted peace for everyone in this world.

ehh..is it shure that its real then.uh was it mjlover ..or am wrong now? ih by the way! im anja.and norwegian and proud of it too..! uh..that vid there whit something supposed to be my dear micahel in the army.that gotta be some sikc joke .right....?+ or is it someone whos just trying to waist his/her time by makin pranks?? then:hey yall!! its not 1st of april anylonger!so..i hope that you just found tha..mjlover.if hast your real username ..i cant stand it if ist not..cause i dont like to be a nasty person to NONE ! it just happens sometimes..and then ill gets just sorta ..erehewh.takemn as ..oh i dont know.a sorta suchone as im sounding to be whenever im wrting ortalking in an ganry yet defendig tone ..?+ was at good enough explanationed to you?? or do you need more?+ just say it of so.ok?+ well..are you ok?? waht do you do?? im not shure if i should ask to much since not ALL of us likes that if you get me right here..uh.and are you going to the o2shows?+ i am DEF going.but i havent got a vipticket .welYET.but then again .never say never!! hihihi!1 well see you mjlover!! ..love.anja..(who wants to be a webfriend for you.you seems alright..bye!) :D!ps:sorry for the errors...erheh!! b :d!

michaelsluna

no answer tome?hm..thats srtange........?but its just asillbetter suspect it to be.im trying and triyng to be goodenough...but no..im not gonna be that....for some reason it seem that allis just stearing them skeve awayfrom me..??why? and why is it so much important to..EVEN having all thete site anyway? i dont wanna losemy placec at the sites im having to be at.but theyr just kicking me out anyway.im so s ad.i just want to get back in! i never meaned any harm.ohh lord why is it eagerly any NEED fro a so terible be nice or be tossed out kind rule ? im so upset.i just wanna get toknow if its maybe just for some time im tosed out!for some other sites than here i mean...ijust wanna get in again.i.i.really liked it.oh lord what ahve i done to deserve allmof this......??i was only bening nice...and.and defendive to michael the man i love...thats a legal and good thing to do! and none can take his place...! NONE!! i just basicaly wahnt some help to get bakc in to a site whos .just kicked me out just for being mean!! cause i dient do anything.i was just mistaken and thats NOT areason to get literallt falled in the back and toosed otu like that.uhh.im sorry if this isent the place for this either.....sorry ! for the writingerrors.the way im seeming to just be all wrong to get swalowed down for you.and.just.oh..! just sooooryyyyyyyy!! imjust doing better whitout beig able to be at ANY site then i guess.....im nice.!! and ill never EVER been as noen of site at the web EVER say ...! im talking in generalnow.......ok...?i love michael....!!LOOVE HIM......!!!!!! i cant love anyoneelse.!!ohh why me.whyhy mehehe.....! love areally upset and criyng yet still good and NICE..anja..sooorry that im so. balh for you.sorry..do you all forgive me...?? hope so.....im doing my best! but my best is obiously not goodenough for you.im sorry..see you.anja.snifs......shighs......i dont know WHY theyr being so..i mean.ALL i doi justy seemin to be wrong and im waling on nedles of frighst for doing ANY wrong..oh.it so yachky!!aand i just want noone to be sad!! especcially NOT you michael im tyring to shpere you for more!! sweetie...!! i love you sooo! and i really miss you too!!i just wanna be whit him..i need him!!and hes my family! they all are! but what am I for them? i dont know.wela bit iknow...but still..well its gonna be alright.again sorrryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(