Huffington Post: Estate Lands Largest Recording Deal Ever.

Sydney

Hmmm Jennifer, I am as silent as long as I can be. That gold pants picture is making me unglue. What the hell was going?! The first time I came across the gold pants photos was after MJ's passing, and it was like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. MAGIC.

My thoughts strayed, sorry. I wasn't always sure the truth would come out, but I am coming around to that idea. So much has been unearthed so far. We all don't always share the same opinions, but we each loved MJ. I agree with Joe Jackson, it is too bad all this appreciation did not happen while he was alive to see it. Maybe things might have been different.

I'm still on the 'too little too late' boat, Sydney. It's so bittersweet to me.

That was my reaction too, Carla. And it still kind of is. I mean, where the hell was a deal like this for Michael when he was still here to both appreciate and benefit from it?? But then again, anything that can help carry on his legacy and spread his genius I'm all for, particurally if it benefits his kids. I just hope it doesn't get too crazy and his image doesn't get exploited the way some of the other famous icons who are no longer with us have had theirs exploited over the years...not to mention the whole money part of it. Just hope it gets into the right hands.. :unsure:

That said, I am very much looking forward to the new album and any and all other material/Michael realted things they plan to release over the next several years. It doesn't feel the same way it was supposed to feel, though...:(

Saphster

Sydney;237088 said:
Hmmm Jennifer, I am as silent as long as I can be. That gold pants picture is making me unglue. What the hell was going?! The first time I came across the gold pants photos was after MJ's passing, and it was like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. MAGIC.

My thoughts strayed, sorry. I wasn't always sure the truth would come out, but I am coming around to that idea. So much has been unearthed so far. We all don't always share the same opinions, but we each loved MJ. I agree with Joe Jackson, it is too bad all this appreciation did not happen while he was alive to see it. Maybe things might have been different.

We have plenty of threads dedicated to the Gold Pants! We love the Gold Pants. :cloud9 Check the 'Pics Section'. :D