I dont think Karen likes Debbie that much.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
its like giving a book a bad review, when you havent read the story . Thats what we're doing.

Anways, i beleive ive expressed my opinion enough :laugh good day.

:drinkingb
LOL!

I'm not trying to argue with you here, Ashley but once I got an idea in my head I don't shut up. :laugh Don't we all have an opinion, good or bad, about what Debbie is doing/saying? Maybe Karen doesn't know any more than we do, maybe she does, either way doesn't she have the right to say what she feels? I don't know anymore than you but I've been and posted a couple of times what I think of Debbie and it wasn't nice. Just because Karen knows Michael does she have to keep her opinion zipped?

I think it's time for me to shuddap now. :laugh

Cristine87

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah, I posted that post I leave for a few hours and it ballooned to a 8 page thread (now it's like 10 or 12 pages)

But this is what I posted over there in response to Karen Faye's comments: I completely agree. I also think it is totally unfair for her to think that Michael and HIS children should just sit around and wait for her to make up her damn mind about whether she wants to be in their lives or not. That $hit ain't right.

Yeah, damn right I said HIS kids. He is the one who's raised them and she's the one that said they don't call her mother b/c she doesn't want them to. She filed for divorce, she wanted to be able to go the grocery store etc; she wanted her independence.

Michael's first priority is his children. And what happens if he does relent and let's her into their lives more. Then after a while she can't handle the media being all in her business again, and the attention, and the psycho-photographers, and the helicopters flying over her new horse ranch, and she wants her independence again, and she leaves again because she can't take it?? That's just ain't right and nothing about what's going on in the current "case" is going to make me see it any other way.

Yeah, she should've known what she was getting herself in to before she decided to do this for him!

Cristine87

Originally posted by whisper
She's given her opinion as someone who's been there with Michael for over 2 decades. She's known him even longer than Rowe has. And quite frankly I'm glad she did. Not enough people who know Michael and who are with him NOW are speaking out about how they feel about this situation. All we get is a bunch of jealous drivel from ex-employees and ex-wives. And so, I'm glad Karen Faye is speaking out.

Once again, I agree!

Off_the_wall

I'm glad Karen said what she said, she only voiced what alot of people r thinking n e way, I know I was... :2thinking
Tho I've always believed Debbie would finally go the media route at some point, it was ineveitable in my opinion. :careless

dangerous

ok last post!! :laugh

im glad Karen spoke, and im not saying she has no right to speak or whatever, i fully recognize she has every right to vent, or whatever - i just wish she used her valuable opportunity more wisely. Having said that, i realize and have full understanding that i have no bearing on the situation and my opinion is worth about as much as a dead cockroach on mikes kitchen floor.

I guess you all agree to disagree with me :laugh

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by dangerous
ok last post!! :laugh

im glad Karen spoke, and im not saying she has no right to speak or whatever, i fully recognize she has every right to vent, or whatever - i just wish she used the opportunity more wisely. Having said that, i realize and have full understanding that i have no bearing on the situation and my opinion is worth about as much as a dead cockroach on mikes kitchen floor.

I guess you all agree to disagree with me :laugh

:laugh

Badine

This just makes me really sad
I have always been rooting for Debbie because I thought she was supportive and cared a lot about MJ and her children. Im very dissapointed that she said those things about Grace. I find it to be quite rascist. Im sure that MJ would never hire an extremist to help look after his kids.
I wish I could still think of Debbie as that cool person who wants the best for MJ and her kids. I use to think she had a lot of class. This just makes me really sad.

HeavenSent

You all have some good points. Even though some of you disagree w/how Karen went about exposing Debbie, I had to think about the reality of it all. Karen and Michael are extremely close and this is just Karen's way of showing that things are never ever what they seem. I can sort of relate. I found myself going to battle for a close friend of mine despite the fact that I could have (and should have, lol) kept my mouth shut. But I love her so much, there was no holds barred. So I do understand Karen's POV.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Badine
This just makes me really sad
I have always been rooting for Debbie because I thought she was supportive and cared a lot about MJ and her children. Im very dissapointed that she said those things about Grace. I find it to be quite rascist. Im sure that MJ would never hire an extremist to help look after his kids.
I wish I could still think of Debbie as that cool person who wants the best for MJ and her kids. I use to think she had a lot of class. This just makes me really sad.

Debbie didn't say it, her lawyer did. But he is saying these things with her consent..so.

Debbie needs to look and see how well-adjusted the kids are, obviously Grace hasn't hindered them in any way. I don't think their nannies religion would affect them in that way..I'm sure she's not the one teaching them about religion.

What would Debbie do if Michael decided to become a muslim? :laugh Not that it would happen, but you know...that's just petty and stupid.

okay what ET thing. i havent heard ne thing about this. but i also havent watched tv in 3 days. and what about blanket is she tryin to get him too? she cant because blanket has no biological realtionship w/Debbie. and its not fair to blanket to have his 2 siblings seperated from him and him all alone. It is also not fair to michael to have his family seperated like that. and in the same aspect its not fair to prince and paris either to have to change theyr living style to theyr mother's relgious views on what is right and wrong. thats just dumb, stupid and ignorant. And in everyway i think karen did the right thing. she used her right to speak out about what she didnt agree on . more power to her!