I dont think Karen likes Debbie that much.

dangerous

what the hell is the matter with grace being musilm? What is she afraid of the muslim monster coming and converting her kids into some sort of radical fundamentalists?

Tiger Lilly

Like I said when we heard about the ET programme, my last ounce of respect for Debbie has gone flying out the window.

Seriously though what does she expect? She said herself that she doesn't want the children to call her mom and that they were "presents". Prince himself told Ba$hit that he doesn't have a mommy! Does Debbie expect to just be welcomed into their lives and instantly be a mommy to them and for them to love her because of some distant biological bond? :careless

I'm sorry to say this but Debbie is nothing but a hypocrite. She says she hates the media and the next thing we know she's all over ET. She says the children are Michael's and a few years later she's shoving her fat a$s in, trying to have a say in what happens in their lives, saying she has a problem with Grace being Muslim when Grace has been more of a mother to them than she ever has!

If she wants to take this to court all her quotes will be brought up, like the kids were "presents" and everything I mentioned above. Just because she's their biological mother does not mean she has an instant right to the children and has the right to step in and out of their lives when she wants to. It's not fair on the CHILDREN. It's not fair on Michael either but dammit she can't use the children like that! :tickingti And why does she chose to do this now? If Grace is such a huge problem why didn't she take action a few years ago? Debbie's playing a stupid game with Michael's life. :tickingti

And as for Karen's comments - way to go girl! I'm glad someone has the nerve to go and say that! If Debbie can go to ET and also say she has problems with Grace, Karen can voice her opinion about Debbie to us on MJJF! Two can play at that game! :D

dangerous

how is it any better for Karen to trash Debbie on MJJF then it is for Debbie to roar on ET? I dont know why ppl are applauding her, she is just adding insult to injury and should know better. All this does is increase the Debbie animosity in a situation we know NOTHING about. Yes, everyone loves Grace, and Debbie is the dumb ass nut, who is hypocritical and not helpful to the current sitation at all. Maybe Karen could take her fierce words to Michael, and ask him to fu/cking call the woman and get her off the damn TV. She has gone on so many times in the recent weeks, it’s a fu/cking wonder why HIS lawyers arent up in her ASS CRACK telling her to shut the fu/ck up and stop this nonsense. She is trying to get his attention, and instead of worrying about what a child she is, they should be figuring out why she is acting a child and those in posistion to talk should tell Michael to pick up the damn phone.

Originally posted by 1984
I'm sorry but i just HAD to post this here. for those who dont go to MJJF..
(and sorry if this has been posted before, if it has then i'm going blind.)

this is what the topic was about, by Whisper:

then people talked about that a little and Karen posted about Grace and then about Debbie...and this is what she wrote about her:

first i thought this whole Debbie issue was made up or that the media twisted it ..or something.
obviously not. :laugh

Oh come on, Karen in so....*no offence to M* but Karen is the one needing attention, she just wants Mike for herself, that *edited by Admin*

Tiger Lilly

I see your point Ashley, but a message board ain't as big as TV. If Debbie can carry on on TV why can't Karen express her opinion on a message board like everyone else? Karen knows we have more common sense than alot of people who watch trashy tabloid ET anyway. But i agree she should express herself to Michael, but maybe she already has... who knows?

dangerous

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
Oh come on, Karen in so....*no offence to M* but Karen is the one needing attention, she just wants Mike for herself, that *edited by Admin*!!!
oh grow up. :careless

dangerous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I see your point Ashley, but a message board ain't as big as TV. If Debbie can carry on on TV why can't Karen express her opinion on a message board like everyone else? Karen knows we have more common sense than alot of people who watch trashy tabloid ET anyway. But i agree she should express herself to Michael, but maybe she already has... who knows?
the point is why is she trashing Debbie with the fans? This is a situation MJ has given us little if not ZERO knowledge about. Her spreading animosity is childish and can produce no good. She can come on and say MJ is trying to resolve this matter.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
the point is why is she trashing Debbie with the fans? This is a situation MJ has given us little if not ZERO knowledge about. Her spreading animosity is childish and can produce no good. She can come on and say MJ is trying to resolve this matter.
Okay valid point (as usual :laugh ) but I think alotta fans have made up their mind about Debbie without Karen's input. I know I have. But yeh, I kinda wish she'd have said something like it's being sorted out, don't worry, whatever... but she's only human. We all need to rant sometimes and she knows we respect her.

Tiger Lilly

Oh come on, Karen in so....*no offence to M* but Karen is the one needing attention, she just wants Mike for herself, that *edited by Admin*!!!
Karen is Michael's friend, a very true one at that. She never has a bad word to say against Michael. She also takes time out of her schedule to talk to us fans. She's supporting Michael. :heart2: Have some respect.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
look sorry u guys but I'm not in a good mood....I'm fine with Karen...but something happned to day, and I am really pissed off k? :tickingti
It's not Karen's fault that you're having a bad day and to insult her is just ridiculous. Take some time off from the board if all you're going to be doing is insulting people b/c you had a bad day...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous

Good point..

IMHO, Karen is absolutely correct! INTERESTING that Debbie decides to just suddenly waltz back into these childrens' lives (if she was ever really in them much to begin with..) NOW. Of ALL times to pull this shit , why NOW-- possibly the most difficult period of Michael's life?? Why does she suddenly take an interest in custody? Pardon me for my speculation, but someone sure seems to be in the wrong here and it's definitely not Michael... :tickingti

Maybe she has her reasons, but Debbie's actions appear calculated, cold, and SOO crappily timed ... :censored: :pullhairo

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
She's given her opinion as someone who's been there with Michael for over 2 decades. She's known him even longer than Rowe has. And quite frankly I'm glad she did. Not enough people who know Michael and who are with him NOW are speaking out about how they feel about this situation. All we get is a bunch of jealous drivel from ex-employees and ex-wives. And so, I'm glad Karen Faye is speaking out.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
She's given her opinion as someone who's been there with Michael for over 2 decades. She's known him even longer than Rowe has. And quite frankly I'm glad she did. Not enough people who know Michael and who are with him NOW are speaking out about how they feel about this situation. All we get is a bunch of jealous drivel from ex-employees and ex-wives. And so, I'm glad Karen Faye is speaking out.

Good point as well.. :laugh

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah, I posted that post I leave for a few hours and it ballooned to a 8 page thread (now it's like 10 or 12 pages)

But this is what I posted over there in response to Karen Faye's comments: I completely agree. I also think it is totally unfair for her to think that Michael and HIS children should just sit around and wait for her to make up her damn mind about whether she wants to be in their lives or not. That $hit ain't right.

Yeah, damn right I said HIS kids. He is the one who's raised them and she's the one that said they don't call her mother b/c she doesn't want them to. She filed for divorce, she wanted to be able to go the grocery store etc; she wanted her independence.

Michael's first priority is his children. And what happens if he does relent and let's her into their lives more. Then after a while she can't handle the media being all in her business again, and the attention, and the psycho-photographers, and the helicopters flying over her new horse ranch, and she wants her independence again, and she leaves again because she can't take it?? That's just ain't right and nothing about what's going on in the current "case" is going to make me see it any other way.

Whisper,

I aggree with what you said. Now do not get me wrong I like Debbie but, I think she could have handled things better. Michael raised those childern and he has done a remarkable job!!!!

Heather~

dangerous

Speaking out is different then doggin his ex wife. All this lunacy is going to make his entire camp look crazy. Im glad she spoke out to, I like Karen very much, I just think it could have been more to the point and less insults.

Tiger Lilly

I just think Karen has the right to express whatever she feels, just like we all do. She isn't claiming to represent Michael or Michael's team, she's just stating her own opinion.

dangerous

its like giving a book a bad review, when you havent read the story . Thats what we're doing.

Anways, i beleive ive expressed my opinion enough :laugh good day.

:drinkingb