I have this Dream released on 4.25.06?? (Statment from Bain added, she DENIES date)

A

Anonymous

danaluvsmj said:
I think it means that Michael will release the song the way he usually does, by promoting it to several radio stations rather than just giving a little snippit of the song to one radio station

Ohhh

MJJ_Lover

Thanks Vicky :)
I'm sure it will come out when Michael feels it is ready to, and that the process needed is satisfied.

I really look forward to it too. :D

privacy

Oooh I can't wait! I've been trying not to think about it cus you never know with Michael.. damn perfectionist lol

But when it comes out.. I will look like ---> :D

MJJ_Lover

privacy said:
Oooh I can't wait! I've been trying not to think about it cus you never know with Michael.. damn perfectionist lol

But when it comes out.. I will look like ---> :D

too true :) He wants to get it just right, and I respect him for that. He knows what he's doing.

:D

MJJF eNews #781 - Monday Apr 3, 2006

Re:Raymone Statement Regarding "I Have This Dream" Release
Raymone Bain has sent MJJForum the following correspondence about the rumored release date of "I Have This Dream," a charity single that is currently being recorded by Michael Jackson and other various artists:

I get my information DIRECTLY from Mr. Jackson and Prince Abdulla. There is no April 25, 2006 release date. When the record is released, it will be done consistent w/ all of Mr. Jackson's releases and not only to a station in Indianapolis."

Source: Raymone Bain/MJJF

© MJJForum.com - This news can be reposted with a credit to MJJForum.com

MJJForum.com - Bridging the gap between Michael Jackson and his fans.
MJJForum website: http://www.mjjforum.com/

Please do not reply to this address, your reply will not be recieved
Comments can be sent to enews@mjjforum.com
To stop recieving our eNews, please log into your forum account at: http://www.mjjforum.com/forums, click "My Controls" and choose "E-mail settings". Here you can disable "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator".

I knew it..:rolleyes: :lol Not to be a cynic, but I can't exactly say I'm surprised, LOL. Like some of you already pointed out, I thought it was a bit suspect that some random radio station in Indiana would get it exclusively first. I would've thought there would be a press release/PR campaign of some sort behind it before it came out. After all, the only real way this can raise money for the Katrina victims is if people go out and buy it. And that's not going to happen if its only promoted on one lil' bitty station..LOL :lol

I'm sure we'll hear it in time. Even before the trial and its aftermath, the man took like what, 4 or 5 years an album? That still appears to be the case. He is such a perfectionist..:lol But I'm sure that whenever it comes around, it'll be worth the wait! :D :cool:

Shannon

I understand Michael totally. I am a perfectionist myself and it takes ages everytime I'm gonna do something. :lol The single will come out when it's ready, and I have the feeling it will be worth the waiting. :D