I have this Dream released on 4.25.06?? (Statment from Bain added, she DENIES date)

ThrillerGirl_

Got this from a poster at MJNO!

I heard on the radio here after they played a Triple Play block of Michaal songs.. About the the Katrina Single.. This is not a LIE.. they played 20 seconds of the track and it sounds totaly different than the one on AOL.. It would put you in the mind of Mariah Careys/Joe's/98 Degrees "THANK GOD I FOUND YOU" mixed with Mary J. Blige's "Be Without you" It has a beat..
They cut it off when Michael was going into a Solo it sounded like..
its something ive never heard before.. it was so awesome.. Its way better than What more can I give..

I am recording it to see if they play it again so i can upload it to the Multimedia page..

I swear on everything.. They said it will be Released Tuesday April 25th, 2006

OMG.. im so excited.. I had to share..
this is FOR REAL>>!

I wish Justice System can confirm this.. well i just thought of something.. How is the Radio Stations playing 20 seconds of it if its not getting released..?

this is going to be good people..
-Rob

A member called the radiostation and they confirmed that they have the single.:)

DUDE, NO WAY! Serious!?!?!? OMMMGGG! Im flippin OUT! NEW......MJ.....MUSIC......*dies twice* I should call up my radio station and see if they have the single. If they do im gonna flip......even more than I am now..... oooh wow thats so awesome. HOORAY FOR GOOD NEWS!...link please?

HeavenSent

hahaha. I don't either. Not cause I don't want to, but because it's like this evil game that keeps sucking you in.

ThrillerGirl_

I'm just really confused at the moment but I do believe the member who posted this. The thread is really blowing up on MJNO.

HeavenSent said:
hahaha. I don't either. Not cause I don't want to, but because it's like this evil game that keeps sucking you in.

Co-sign. :lol I just don't want to use up all of my excitement before it REALLY hits. ;) :lol Sounds promising, though!

We shall see...:D
:popcorn

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
(Until this is confirmed, I'll leave the question marks in the thread title.)

Anyway, I won't get my hopes up just yet either. I'll start screaming with excitement when I actually hear the song. :p

A

Anonymous

>_>. Mmhm.

Wouldn't we get a release from an official spokesperson? I just looked on MJNO and it's all a bunch of speculation.

A

Anonymous

From Raymone Bain: As I sent over the information about the radio station:

"I get my information DIRECTLY from
Mr. Jackson and Prince Abdulla. There is no April 25, 2006 release
date. When the record is released, it will be done consistent w/
all of Mr. Jackson's releases and not only to a station in Indianapolis."

Raymone has also emailed DJ Nigel Directly about this.

Gail @ MJJF

A

Anonymous

Consistant with all of MJ's releases? Meaning a new album or something? How long will that take? Yikes. I haven't been one to complain about the length of time this has taken, but...woah. We all know Michael takes his time making albums. Oh well. I'm glad he's working again though.

But yeah, all fans should bite their tongues until we get official word. You aren't going to hear it first from some rinky dink station. It's really not that hard to grasp...when it's ready we will know for absolute certainty.

danaluvsmj

~Vicky~ said:
Consistant with all of MJ's releases? Meaning a new album or something?

I think it means that Michael will release the song the way he usually does, by promoting it to several radio stations rather than just giving a little snippit of the song to one radio station

minnie yu

thank you Miss Bain's statement..but i have a strong feeling that this charity is coming soon..i am getting very excited recently about MIke's new things..i canot wait..i mean i can wait for him endlessly but deep in my heart my limit seems to be come to an end..wowoowo..MIchael..save me..i wanna your song..knee down and begging..:8-26-03respect:

i was back into my MIke's songs mood and my mp3 is full of MIke's songs..i canot get enough of this man's voice..GOD..:wub: i did stop listening to MIke..but after i was back i realised only mIke is my main Man..