I\'m going to Neverland next summer

Labomba

hey everyone I am going to Neverland next summer it'll be so incredible fun, I know some of you guys has been there already tell me some little facts so I know before I go, 'cause I don't want to do anything stupid while I'm there, can anyone find any opening dates for the visits in Neverland, I tried finding it but it's hard, I'd like to know some information! :D

Keep_The_Faith1

Well, watch Living With Michael Jackson and see where those women say they work for cause they were like the trip organisers and the might have a website with details :)

~Lewis

:mjdancer

Tiger Lilly

You know just cos you're going to the trial or whatever next year it doesn't mean you'll get into Neverland.

And besides Cindy, what happened to talking Jenny out of going because "it's too dangerous". :careless

If you do get in Michael's people will give you the rules anyway.

privacy

You know just cos you're going to the trial or whatever next year it doesn't mean you'll get into Neverland.

Sorry but that's a bit harsh. People can dream can't they?n You're going to the trial, and I know you're hoping to see Michael or go to Neverland so..

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by privacy
Sorry but that's a bit harsh. People can dream can't they?n You're going to the trial, and I know you're hoping to see Michael or go to Neverland so..
Yeh ok I don't have a problem with that but when she's been trying to convince other fans not to go it's a bit annoying.

privacy

She was probly just jealous cus she wasn't going at that time. And maybe Jenny's younger and it seemed dangerous to go on her own :dontknow

I'll be 18 and mom thinks it's too dangerous :)

dangerous

I wanna go to Cali for the trial too, and while im there i plan on stoppin at the NL gates. I doubt i'll get in, hell, I don’t even care if I get in. If the closest I get is to the gate, I'll have to settle to just tying my bra to the gate and leaving a lil note. :laugh

mjlovergurl

man i wish i could go! even if i could i wouldnt have enough cash. i thik you will get in to Neverland. Micheal has been so generous as to let fans in after his court dates that i see why he woundnt now when this trail starts. dont give up hope. :) Im not.

Labomba

I ain't jealous first of i am not going online DAH i am not blonde and stupid right? I know they are from spain but do they have any website where I can contact them on? I know I can talk to Caroline anytime and jeannette :) Dana has been there, GIRL COME IN HERE :D

Labomba

a little notice my personal details:

1) I am 19 years old
2) I am an adult
3) I have friends + relatives that lives there
4) I will go with a group of 4 swedish fans
5) I will only be there for 1 week

:) :)

Labomba

Originally posted by choccyclaire
youre not an adult till ur 21 in america i think??
18 and and already at age 16 you can drive a car but I dont have a driving license but I go by taxi I guess

Labomba

I have read some information about if you're visiting America you must have some relative connections there otherwise it's nearly impossible to get in.

Caroline knew Ecasanova and she went there, Jeannette knew Caroline which lives in Los Angeles now ... but anywayz I have a relative and some friends that lives in Los Angeles :)