I\'m going to Neverland next summer

Labomba

WAKE up from the dream, I will go a round tour at neverland for 1 day then I'll be out of there, I will probably NOT meet Michael, but that don't mind me at all, as long as I've seen Neverland I'm happy and satisfied

Labomba

thats true, but there are rules and I've read all of them terms and rules and I cant wait to go there but i am gonna live with my aunti and her husband in LA

choccyclaire

thats cool then..yeh there are rules like u need to show proof that you are coming back b4 3 months by having a return ticket

Labomba

yeah I know, cause i saw a program about all the people that vists America has to do these check controls, they are being examed with finger prints and photoshoots and its so crazy but i can live with it I know i am not a criminal so i can visit the country safety

Labomba

but I recommenend to not go alone and i will never go alone, I had never that on my mind first, I don't want to be killed I know i am there with a group of fans and some of them are older then me but it feels great to go with a group I could never go alone!

choccyclaire

yeh security is pretty tight since 9/11 i remember i went to new york last november and i had to take my trainers off when i went thro in the airport...

MJPowerOfLove

aawww, Cindy. it's looks like you seriously gonna go there.
i even can imagine you now..
..in cool mini-skirt..with mouth full of candys on a Giving tree...
hangin.gif

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Labomba
I have read some information about if you're visiting America you must have some relative connections there otherwise it's nearly impossible to get in.
*Cindy tries smashing 475743769573984379-million fan's dreams with nonsense*

And you also can't get into Spain enless you make love to and concieve 13 children by a Spanish drunk named El Torro. :D

Seriously, Cindy, I think you're confusing visiting America on holiday with getting a visa to live there lol.

dangerous

And you also can't get into Spain enless you make love to and concieve 13 children by a Spanish drunk named El Torro.
really? :D

and did you know you cant get to Canada without figure skating a perfect 8, playing hockey while drunk on beer and wrestling a moose to the ground with your bare hands? Its tru, not to mention its a pain here, having to live in these igloos with beaver pictures hung on the "walls", along with all the constant sliding over the ice and everything.

Labomba

Originally posted by choccyclaire
yeh security is pretty tight since 9/11 i remember i went to new york last november and i had to take my trainers off when i went thro in the airport...
OMG they are so overprotected now ehehe... but anyway I can't wait to be there I will be so much fun

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Labomba
but I recommenend to not go alone and i will never go alone, I had never that on my mind first, I don't want to be killed
As long as you don't go w/a "Shoot Me, I'm An Ignorant Tourist Who Thinks I Might Be Killed", you'll be fine.

Traveling w/friends is great for the adventure and the company...but it doesn't eliminate any fears. Instead of experiencing the country alone, you can do it together, and it's more fun.

But being alone is cool too, just use your common sense that you'd use travelling abroad to any country.

Labomba

Originally posted by HeavenSent
As long as you don't go w/a "Shoot Me, I'm An Ignorant Tourist Who Thinks I Might Be Killed", you'll be fine.

Traveling w/friends is great for the adventure and the company...but it doesn't eliminate any fears. Instead of experiencing the country alone, you can do it together, and it's more fun.

But being alone is cool too, just use your common sense that you'd use travelling abroad to any country.
no no i am never going anywhere except that time when I was in London for the first time ALONE! I couldn't never go abroad ALONE that's just too dangerous for me

Originally posted by MJPowerOfLove
aawww, Cindy. it's looks like you seriously gonna go there.
i even can imagine you now..
..in cool mini-skirt..with mouth full of candys on a Giving tree...
hangin.gif

lol good one yul you & me :3nav :goodtalki

K.M.A.