I\'m So Tired of the MJ Bashing

2Dangerous4MJ

I'm just looking over two messageboards I normally go to and the things they say about him are just downright CRUEL. Do people even realize what they say? If I was Michael, I would've killed myself by now. There's no way in the world I could go through the amount of scrunity he does.

I know it's been said time and time again, but this is the first time I've ever really expressed it outside of my thoughts. And as fellow MJ fans, I thought y'all would understand. I would just love to start a post at those boards and shoot down every rumor that's circulating around in their little minds.

DEVRESER

There must be something really wrong with them, to go around finding fault in others, to help boost their confidence. Sum ppl need hobbies, sum need a life.

dangerous

Michael's image is tarnished, it has been for the past 10 years. . I don't even feel like addressing foolishness anymore because I fully believe that the truth will be brought to light. Mindless, brainwashed sheep will continue to bury his pride in the mud and dance around it. All they want to do is scream about how weird Michael is and why he allows kids to share his bedroom etc etc.. We know the truth, and we will be able to bask in his PROVEN innocence. Patience and prayer will help us through. Keep the faith.

I am also tired of the constant MJ bashing. Not just on the boards. Also on tv as well. So much that I am a big time boycotter of Mad TV and Saturday Night Live. I don't watch those shows at all because they like to make fun of Michael on those shows. Especially SNL I have been boycotting that show since December 1999. Because of this one MJ skit that they did back then that was so horrible that it had really made me angry and upset. After I had change the channel I had told myself that I am never going to watch that show again. And I haven't since then (Except for that one time that Dan Aykroyd was going to be on it. And I just had to watch it because I like Dan Aykroyd. But I haven't watch the show since then.) and I used to love to watch that show but not any more I don't. Even late night talk shows I don't watch at all because they may make some horrible MJ jokes. That might really anger me. So I don't think that it isn't right all to be bashing some one that they don't even know. At least we Michael Jackson fans knows the truth. And I hope once and for all that the truth will come out for good.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
I'm just looking over two messageboards I normally go to and the things they say about him are just downright CRUEL. Do people even realize what they say? If I was Michael, I would've killed myself by now. There's no way in the world I could go through the amount of scrunity he does.

I know it's been said time and time again, but this is the first time I've ever really expressed it outside of my thoughts. And as fellow MJ fans, I thought y'all would understand. I would just love to start a post at those boards and shoot down every rumor that's circulating around in their little minds.

But they don't understand that their own comments and ridicule is part of the reason why he is the way he is now. He's had to deal with it his whole life.

I'm sick of it too, we all are.

Just try to avoid it though, if you want to talk about Michael come here. You can't always avoid it, but you can try.

Did you see that thread lillies started at the JJB? That was so uncalled for..and she knew exactly what she was doing and what it would cause, the one about that t-shirt. I don't see how she can call herself a fan, then her post making fun of his nipples? wtf? I am SO sorry for inviting her here. She's JunSummerGirl here, she's an idiot.

floacist

People are always out to pick out someone who isnt "normal" but wtf is normal now a days?

Insecure,Ignorant and Idiots make cruel jokes about Michael cause it somehow makes them seem a whole lot more perfect at someone extremely successful's talent and success.But havent you ever noticed its all really dumb and immature people who talk shit about him, like have you ever heard a highly respectable,successful person just flat out talk shit about him?I havent! Even though this whole "case" is going on he continues to be the NUMBER ONE inspiration to all if not MOST artists out there(well maybe not so much in the Punk and Country field) but he still gets the respect and support from respectable people who cares about brainless retards saying brainwashed opinons.

SpecialJanet25

That one of the reasons I don't go to messageboards. People do not know how to respect each other. There's nothing we can do to stop all the bashing of Michael. But they pick on his family as well. Look, Michael is not going to waste his time heard what people think of him. That a habit he has to dealt with for years. Michael knows who he is. People have a problem with people who are different. I don't pay any attention to them. They don't know Michael like we do. It's a shame he has a became a victim of hatred by public opinion, thanks to the outrageous media for filling their heads with lies. But don't worry 2Dangerous4MJ, we and Michael is a lot stronger than they think we are. We have to stay strong and keep the faith in order to help Michael fight this false, outrageous charges.

Tabloid Junkie

Who isn't sick of it? Maybe they don't realize, but the music they like, probably this new hip wave of music, was inspired by MJ, so without MJ, their life would be dull...they are in denial.

MJforever

people should learn to have more respect for a man who's spent his entire life in the spotlight.. entertaining the world... do they expect them to be completely normal when his childhood was nothing but normal? they just don't understand. they dont try to understand, they make fun of him. that's why i have so much respect for him. if i were him, i think i would've killed myself by now too.

Michael has always been a target of such amount of speculation. That then leads into lies being spread around the globe, and in turn people are that naive, that they actually belive such rumours, contradictions etc. It occurs so often that I have no choice not to argue back, because such foolish people never listen to word which comes from your mouth. People will presist to constantly bash Michael regardless to what we say. It's has gone beyond resolving these problems which arise everyday, as they are brainwashed with more articles which are nothing more than distortions of the truth. I really wish we could do something about this problem, and make them realise that there's a beautiful person which lies within michael which nobody can explain. I wish they could appreciate all the time and effort which Michael has given towards his audience. This automatically makes a person different as he has been in the spotlight for most of his life, people need to realise this. The sooner the better

Tabloid Junkie

What message boards are they....I'm gonna say something.

You have to think about this.....these bashers have no life! Obviously its a sad one if they spend their life bashing someone......they must actually be into him because they wouldn't want to waste their time. They are fans in denial!

What a sad sad life..... :laugh

JunSummergirl

Did you see that thread lillies started at the JJB? That was so uncalled for..and she knew exactly what she was doing and what it would cause, the one about that t-shirt. I don't see how she can call herself a fan, then her post making fun of his nipples? wtf? I am SO sorry for inviting her here. She's JunSummerGirl here, she's an idiot.

Oh please, there are tons of fans that DON'T put Michael on a high pedestal.
I love MJ but just because I'm a fan of him doesn't mean because I go to a online messageboard dedicated to him, I have to ONLY make posts about how gorgeous he is/was and how talented he is and how he's just the vision of perfection.

So many of you, including you, act like he's god.You have some nerve calling me an idiot when it seems like you devote your life to posting on MJEOL to praise MJ and laugh at stupid jokes that don't even make any sense. Because I'm a fan, I can't post a shirtless picture of him from the 80s and say his nipples look tiny in them? Oh, I guess if I talked about his "ripped" arms and the bulge in his pants then that would be a different story. Nothing would be wrong with that!

There's nothing wrong with being a HUGE fan of Michael but some of you take it too far. I'm sure if Michael ever had the chance to read a couple of comments made from his fans, he'd raise an eyebrow.
Talking about the size of his penis? Where you can see his penis in "You Are Not Alone?"
Discussing his "wobbly booty"? I even saw a post here yesterday where someone said that she's in love with Michael AND HOW SHE TALKS TO HER POSTERS BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS HER PROBLEMS. Does that sound normal to you, honestly? I think not. Sad case.

It might seem so out of this world to SOME of you when MJ fans don't always sit there and discuss how beautiful he is, what nice arms he has, what nice lips he has, or what ever body part you can discuss about because that IS what the majority of the talk is in alot of the other forums here.
Now, I'm not saying that MJEOL is not a good place to discuss about Michael because I really think it's one of the great boards about MJ online, but all you do is say how you think he's some kind of sex god and occasionally talk about your favorite song, or favorite albums.

I'd like to talk about Michael's music and post some pictures of him and receive replies that ARE NOT ALWAYS sex-related for once.

I agree. But when I see really negative comments about Michael on other boards, I don't pay no mind to them. I don't comment on them either. Sometimes they look for attention, don't reply to them. Yeah, they're really cruel but it's just the internet. People look for ways to get a rise out of people.

dangerous

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
Oh please, there are tons of fans that DON'T put Michael on a high pedestal.
I love MJ but just because I'm a fan of him doesn't mean because I go to a online messageboard dedicated to him, I have to ONLY make posts about how gorgeous he is/was and how talented he is and how he's just the vision of perfection.

So many of you, including you, act like he's god.You have some nerve calling me an idiot when it seems like you devote your life to posting on MJEOL to praise MJ and laugh at stupid jokes that don't even make any sense. Because I'm a fan, I can't post a shirtless picture of him from the 80s and say his nipples look tiny in them? Oh, I guess if I talked about his "ripped" arms and the bulge in his pants then that would be a different story. Nothing would be wrong with that!

There's nothing wrong with being a HUGE fan of Michael but some of you take it too far. I'm sure if Michael ever had the chance to read a couple of comments made from his fans, he'd raise an eyebrow.
Talking about the size of his penis? Where you can see his penis in "You Are Not Alone?"
Discussing his "wobbly booty"? I even saw a post here yesterday where someone said that she's in love with Michael AND HOW SHE TALKS TO HER POSTERS BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS HER PROBLEMS. Does that sound normal to you, honestly? I think not. Sad case.

It might seem so out of this world to SOME of you when MJ fans don't always sit there and discuss how beautiful he is, what nice arms he has, what nice lips he has, or what ever body part you can discuss about because that IS what the majority of the talk is in alot of the other forums here.
Now, I'm not saying that MJEOL is not a good place to discuss about Michael but all you do is say how you think he's some kind of sex god and occasionally talk about your favorite song, or favorite albums.

I'd like to talk about Michael's music and post some pictures of him and receive replies that ARE NOT ALWAYS sex-related for once.

:blackeye

No one here treats Michael like he's God. However, we do not tolerate DISRESPECT for him here, as we have everywhere else in the world to deal with that. Also most of the posts in the sexy side are heavily EXAGERRATED. Relax. If you dont like the responses you are receiving, you are more then welcome to leave and find a place that responds to ur satisfaction.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
:blackeye

No one here treats Michael like he's God. However, we do not tolerate DISRESPECT for him here, as we have everywhere else in the world to deal with that. Also most of the posts in the sexy side are heavily EXAGERRATED. Relax. If you dont like the responses you are receiving, you are more then welcome to leave and find a place that responds to ur satisfaction.

Thank you! :)

Lillies..or whatever the hell your name is. You don't seem to understand that poking fun at Michael..for whatever reason as well as inviting others to join in on it..that's part of the reason why he is the way he is now. So posting a T-shirt hinting to his guilt that is very lewd and disgusting, that's not funny in any way. You think it is? Or are you just so desperate for attention that since they don't enjoy your posting of pictures, you resort to posting negative things so YOU can get a positive responce?

It's not a matter of putting Michael on a high pedastal, its just having respect. How do you think he would feel if he saw some of those things? I don't worship and agree everything Michael says or does, and I don't expect everyone to feel the same way about him. Criticism or whatever, I criticize him all the time..but not really negative criticism about the way he looks or whatnot, I understand or I've tried to understand his position in that regard. I'm not going to post a picture of him looking bad on a message board and laugh at him, knowing that other people will as well. Is that anything new? Doesn't have of the world already think he's not worth looking at? So all doing that is saying, it's telling me what kind of fan you are..and I wouldn't even call it that. What all FANS should have in common is respect for him, respect enough for him not to put him down.

You don't have that.

A

Anonymous

BTW:

I don't post in the sexy side with sexual comments about Michael, which is another thing that has caused fights here. I distance myself from that because I don't agree with a lot of what is said in there, which is something I warned you about before you registered here. I rarely post pictures, I'm not obessed with the physical side of Michael. Unlike yourself. So don't even try to accuse me of that, don't be a damn hypocrite.

Had you been here from the beginning, you'd see..I have have criticized Michael many times. I do not think he's a god, so don't even go there. I just don't stand for so-called fans, putting him down because I can see the effect of what that has done to him. I've gotten into many many arguements with fans about certain issues, where I didn't agree or believe something that Michael may have said..and I've been called a 'hater' and I've been told I 'don't deserve to be a fan'. Sure, Michael is a great man to me..but I do not hold him in a position to where I think he's god. I don't put down anyone I'm a fan of or care about, but I've always openly criticized them when I felt the need to. Talk to anyone here that I talk with off this board. I do it, and so do others here. Ask the administrator here, I've gotten into arguements with her in the past about Michael as well.

So, having respect enough not to put him down, that doesn't make me some obessed fan, I'm just a real fan...one that has respect.

I'm not the one posting 2590829358 pictures of him in a place where it's not wanted, and declaring to everyone that you'd marry him in the blink of an eye. Making titles like 'THIS IS SCREAMING SEX'. Oh yea, WE'RE the crazy ones. :laugh

You are an idiot.

A

Anonymous

JunSummergirl, you continue to post here, post crap about Michael and expect to get hell. The is a place full of fans, it not just random fans here and there..we are all fans. So we won't find the humor in it. So either you post positive things, and say positive things and refrain from saying how he 'messed up big time' on his face, you will be fine.

Don't like it? Continue to post your crap at the JJB, you seem to be content doing that. If that is what makes you happy, you should go do that. Save us the hell.

I THOUGHT you know..using my common sense that a person that likes to post pictures of him would enjoy posting them in an area where people would share your feeling about them, at least the postive ones, but I guess you aren't that kind of fan. Like I said before, I'm sorry for inviting you. You obviously don't fit in here.

Yeah, they're really cruel but it's just the internet. People look for ways to get a rise out of people.

And it's not 'just' the internet. I'm a big fan of Christina Aguilera, people say crap about her online..I don't take it seriously because it's just like you said..people trying get a rise out of fans. But for her, she's not a heavily ridiculed celebrity, sure they get on her for the way she dresses but besides that what?

Michael..we have to deal with it from everyone. People around us, family members, people online, on the radio..in the magazines and tabliods, and on the television..it's EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE. So you wonder why Michael Jackson fans get so testy when they see it? Use what's left your brain.

floetic_justice

:bowdown: I agree Carla/Vicky/Devreser/Dreamy....lol

If you know theres going to be bashing i.e. a message boad topic, dont go in. Even if you're urged. You'll just make yourself upset. Sometimes its best if you dont say anything, but if you do, please present yourself in a respectful and intelligent light. That way everyone else will look like idiots that they are magnified :laugh ;)