I\'m So Tired of the MJ Bashing

Cristine87

Yeah, I agree with alot of you! It's just hard getting through the day without hearing something negative about him being said. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but it upset me so bad that I just have to tell someone. Every morning my stepdad takes me to school & he listens to this vulgar "Shock Jock" named Mancow on the radio, I hate listening to him cause I know how much he hates on Michael. This morning he said that there was some book saying that Michael was inlove with Macaulay Culkin & that he thought his lips were sexy & that , now get this, he bought Mac a red luxury car at age 12 after he slept with him! You could just imagine what they had to say about that & they also asked this one law expert or whatever if he thought Michael was going to jail & the guys like "Yeah, most likely he will". That just put me in a depressed mood all morning!

I also have to say Thank You to Whisper, Neveahdreams, Heaven Sent, & all the fans on here cause since my best friend, the only other person who loved Michael as much as I did died of Asthma, I've had no one to turn to in this difficult time in Mike's life & no one who shares my love of him, but I know I can always come here to get away from the hating & the bullshit & just chill! Again, Thank You!

HeavenSent

I also have to say Thank You to Whisper, Neveahdreams, Heaven Sent, & all the fans on here cause since my best friend, the only other person who loved Michael as much as I did died of Asthma, I've had no one to turn to in this difficult time in Mike's life & no one who shares my love of him, but I know I can always come here to get away from the hating & the bullshit & just chill! Again, Thank You!

:rose: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I understand how it feels to lose something you love; it leaves a huge void. But I like how we can lean on each other here. :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
:rose: I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I understand how it feels to lose something you love; it leaves a huge void. But I like how we can lean on each other here. :thumbsup

:drinkingb

Yea! Remember for every hater..there is a fan. :)

minnie michael

Cristine..i am so sorry to know your friend's things, its sadder to us because she is one of us.. :console :console donot worry about those crap you heard from tv or radio..they are all crap i havenot listened to radio for a long time.. you are not the only one who love Michael, we are all here with you..donot be afraid..when the day MIchael is proven innocence that day is those crap's death day.. :cryptic :laugh :idontcare