I\'m So Tired of the MJ Bashing

HeavenSent

But what I was going to say is, I think Michael hurts when things are said and written about him that are degrading and full of hate....But at the same time, I think he knows it's fruitless to expect everyone to like him.

Even as a fan, I don't expect everyone to like them.

It bothers me that people are be so hurtful, but let's be real. That has been a part of being a part of Michael's world FOREVER.

Think about it: Just as there are message boards that tolerate MJ bashing, think about the hundreds more that have embraced him.

Dont go to those boards anymore. I say just stay away.

A

Anonymous

Even as a fan, I don't expect everyone to like them.

That's true, but you don't have to say hateful things just because you don't like a person. I've seen some pretty hateful things said about him..some even whish death on him..you know it's just crazy.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
That's true, but you don't have to say hateful things just because you don't like a person. I've seen some pretty hateful things said about him..some even whish death on him..you know it's just crazy.
You're right. It's crazy and it's uncalled for...but people of his caliber have both their worshippers and their detractors. Society can be so cruel...and yet we want to call ourselves advanced thinkers??? I don't think so.

I guess if we weren't fans of his, we'd be going, "oh well. sucks for him". But because we love him so much, it hits us much harder.

JunSummergirl

You are an idiot.

Before, I thought you were just commenting on what I had to say just because you wanted to. But now that I've read you calling me an idiot in 3 different posts, shows that you lack common sense.

Usually, when people think someone is an idiot, they think it's a waste of time talking to them and just stop. Then they go about their business. But with you, that isn't the same.
Your posts have pretty much proved to me that you have nothing else to do with your life, so you continue to talk with an "idiot". Must be pretty fun, huh?
Just because you think I do not fit under the category of a "TRUE fan", does not make me an idiot. But okay, continue with your whole talk about what a true fan is and what I've been doing that's wrong.

A

Anonymous

shows that you lack common sense.

LOL, anyone can gather from watching you post that you are an idiot. A baby could figure that out! :laugh

You are an idiot.
:D

Woo, I said it two more times!

JunSummergirl

Wow, talk about being immature. What are you, 12? If you're going to say something about my replies, atleast make sense and talk like a mature person.

I should've never bothered to waste my time replying back and forth to you, but being that your 17, that's no surprise. Have a good evening.

minnie michael

great job Vicky!!!! :console :D :D

as for junsummergirl, honesty i havenot noticed your exist until right now..i donot know what's the final meaning of you, and i dnot want to figure out if you are a ture fan, but i just want to tell you , please respect Michael if you still like to post, i canot find the reason why you waste your time on our board if you are not Michael's fan?? i guess you have a lot of free time or something.. :laugh

maybe you are not mean to us, you just tend to be unfriendly to people, this is your nature i guess..sorry.. :present:

minnie michael

xix oh i forget to tell the main thing.. :laugh

anyway we as Michael's fans, we have already went through so much hard time with our Michael , so those ignorant people know we are more stronger than they imagine, sometimes they were out of their mind and wanna find fun in life, so they choose Michael as their entertainment.. :tickingti this is very hard and hurtful to us..but let's pay no attention to those ignorance and look down upon their jokes..they know they are nothing.. :laugh

and about those messageboards out there, please stop visiting them and try our best to avoid us from heartbreaking...i have never visited those messageboard..i dnot want to waste my time..so do all of you..xiixi :console :present: :wilted_ro

JunSummergirl

I canot find the reason why you waste your time on our board if you are not Michael's fan?? i guess you have a lot of free time or something..

I AM a fan of Michael. If you look at all my posts here, none of them are bashing Michael.She's just saying I'm not what she considers a "true fan" because I don't praise him enough, but who gives a damn what she thinks.

maybe you are not mean to us, you just tend to be unfriendly to people
I'm not a mean person, I'm really nice. But I can be rude at times also.

minnie michael

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
I AM a fan of Michael. If you look at all my posts here, none of them are bashing Michael.She's just saying I'm not what she considers a "true fan" because I don't praise him enough, but who gives a damn what she thinks.

I'm not a mean person, I'm really nice. But I can be rude at times also.

i do believe what you said, you are Michael's fan..calm down here.. i also believe you will find how amazing and brave Michael is, and you will love to praise him one day..i wish this day is around the corner.. :praying: :wilted_ro (anywaydonottalkeabouthisbodypart,if you want to talk about please show respect..Michael is NOT GOD in our hearts, but he is the 100% hero in our hearts..if you want to say something fault about him..please tender and try your best to choose tender words to say, donot hurt our feeling..thanks) :wilted_ro

2Dangerous4MJ

Blah...I still don't know how to quote things...

"Michael..we have to deal with it from everyone. People around us, family members, people online, on the radio..in the magazines and tabliods, and on the television..it's EVERYONE and EVERYWHERE."

I agree, I guess that's why it actually affected me and that's rare for me on the internet of all places.

Thanks for replying. Nice to see people in the same boat as me. =D

But yes, the sex god posts are hilarious. Yes, I find him attractive (even now, so phooey on whoever thinks I'm gross), but I don't think about humping him in 34957349732 different positions. lol

floetic_justice

Um Flo..slow your roll. I haven't posted yet girlfriend!

Well i'm used to saying your name in the bunch so its become a habit :crackingu

Just pretend you said something aiight? Dont have to blow up my spot like that lmao - 'sides you was gonna reply to this anyway so its future reference ;]

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by minnie michael
great job Vicky!!!! :console :D :D

as for junsummergirl, honesty i havenot noticed your exist until right now..i donot know what's the final meaning of you, and i dnot want to figure out if you are a ture fan, but i just want to tell you , please respect Michael if you still like to post, i canot find the reason why you waste your time on our board if you are not Michael's fan?? i guess you have a lot of free time or something.. :laugh

maybe you are not mean to us, you just tend to be unfriendly to people, this is your nature i guess..sorry.. :present:

Minnie you are so sweet! :)

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
Yes, I find him attractive (even now, so phooey on whoever thinks I'm gross), but I don't think about humping him in 34957349732 different positions. lol

No one here will think you are gross. That's the essence of posting here! :)

The majority of this board isn't sex obessed, it's just an infamous group of people. :laugh I'm not..I don't post stuff like that...you wouldn't believe what I've seen there. It gets scary.

floetic_justice

SHOCKED.GIF
Minnie! Your english is getting better :)

Or are you not the same Minnie from Minnie Jackson?
CONFUSED5.GIF
lol

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by floetic_justice

Just pretend you said something aiight? Dont have to blow up my spot like that lmao - 'sides you was gonna reply to this anyway so its future reference ;]
:laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by floetic_justice

:laugh :crackingu :laugh :crackingu :laugh :crackingu

Michael bashing.....you can't have the positive w/o the negative. It's everywhere. We have to learn to look over the cruel remarks and asinine lies being told. It will piss you off. MJ is not a GOD by any means. (but he sure is fine as hell!..lol!) That is true. We just love him to pieces! We love him becuz of who he is and his music, that speaks volumes. Being a musical genius as talented as Michael is, eccentricity comes with the territory. We all poke fun at the people we love. I know I do, especially with my family and friends. It's ok cuz we know we are not trying to be malicious. When certain comments are meant to be hurtful they will be. You should be able to tell the difference. I use to go to the AOL MJ Chatroom quite a bit, but becuz the people that go there are so shockingly nasty, mean and rude, I just don't go there. I will pop in occasionally just to see if any fans are there and chat for a minute but thats it. It irks me so bad when those ppl talk shit about Michael that I just avoid it all together.
That's my solution.
As for posting pics, I say hey, It's all good. That's what we're suppose to do. I go to the sexy side too and post pics and make comments that are sexual. I just know how far to go. As we all should. I am mature enough to handle the other post, but being so graphic is just not me.
I LOVE MJEOL!! :heart2: :laugh
:heart2:

It's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH You cannot control the mouths or minds of people.

It's also called JEALOUSY

© HATERS MINDS MOLESTED BY THE MEDIA! :wilted_ro

Alina

All I can say is that we're going through a horrible experience as Michael Jackson's fans right now, there's no need to fight between us.We know who the enemies are;we should concentrate our hate towards them. We're more sensitive these days, we are so tired of people hating Mike and just hurting him for pleasure,so we can't stand hearing bad things right now about him. We don't consider him a God,but it's not that horrible to talk about things like "how hot he is " (as long we're not crossing the line)so we can forget for a few moments about this ordeal Mike and we are going through!