I need help

Shannon

Do any of you have another version of this picture?

08.gif

Thank you. :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

You know I'd love to help you out, Veronica, but I don't have any version of any picture! :lol

(Just thought I'd bump your thread for you) :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183065 said:
You know I'd love to help you out, Veronica, but I don't have any version of any picture! :lol

(Just thought I'd bump your thread for you) :wub:

Mysti!

Ohh well... Thanks for bumping my thread anyway, hun. :wub:

mysteriousone

Shannon;183083 said:
Ohh well... Thanks for bumping my thread anyway, hun. :wub:
You're welcome! And, what's this.......still nobody else has responded..hmmm! There must be another version of that picture out there, surely! :unsure:

Where's Ola? I haven't see him around lately, and he's usually got....oh wait, he specializes in video's :lol nevermind! :rolleyes:

Mysti!

T0dd0la

mysteriousone;183092 said:
You're welcome! And, what's this.......still nobody else has responded..hmmm! There must be another version of that picture out there, surely! :unsure:

Where's Ola? I haven't see him around lately, and he's usually got....oh wait, he specializes in video's :lol nevermind! :rolleyes:

Mysti!

Im sorry Mysti, but there has not been any topic that I have felt the urge to reply on lately..:eek:

I will come back, strong!!:cool:

I got the picture, I gave it to Veronica, but it was not good enough for her:) hehe.. im just kidding Veronica:bleh

Shannon

T0dd0la;183101 said:
I got the picture, I gave it to Veronica, but it was not good enough for her:) hehe.. im just kidding Veronica:bleh

Well, as harsh as it may sound, it is the truth. :lol To be able to make an okay graphic picture out of it, I feel it needs better quality. Yes, I have high standards. :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;183101 said:
Im sorry Mysti, but there has not been any topic that I have felt the urge to reply on lately..:eek:

I will come back, strong!!:cool:

Aww.. well thanks the lot...we must be an awfully boring bunch in here, Ola! Just kidding :lol I can understand that, really! Hey you can always start a thread yourself--you've made a few interesting ones in the past! :thumbsup :D

Nothings good for Veronica these days, or so it seems! LMAO! Aww...she knows I'm joking! :wub:

Good to see you posting again, Ola! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;183102 said:
Well, as harsh as it may sound, it is the truth. :lol To be able to make an okay graphic picture out of it, I feel it needs better quality. Yes, I have high standards. :bleh :lol

:blink: And this person calls herself an "ANGEL" Must be the new age angel :rollin

Mysti!

mysteriousone

miss;183193 said:

:blink: Brace yourself for what? :lol Every link I clicked onto I got the message:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

Dammit! :8-26-03ranting: I was so looking forward to viewing those pictures too!!! :(

Why won't those links work for me? Do they work for everyone else? :idontknow

Mysti!

mcilroga

I think Steady-Laughing has it that way so that people can't steal their pictures. So miss, you have to go back to the gallery, find the pics, save them, upload them to Imageshack or Photobucket, and then paste the links here. :)

:lol

Shannon

mysteriousone;183162 said:
:blink: And this person calls herself an "ANGEL" Must be the new age angel :rollin

Mysti!

You nut. :bleh Aaah well, I can be a new age angel too. :p :lol :lol

Shannon

Michelle... Thank you so much for posting these awesome pictures. :wub: I love them. :D Though, I leave the final verdict up to Ola, and we'll see what he likes the most. :8-26-03fruits_apple

T0dd0la

The two on the top is my fav.... If I had to pick one... Welll, hummm, thats difficult.. Maybe the first? how do you feel Veronica?

Shannon

T0dd0la;183261 said:
The two on the top is my fav.... If I had to pick one... Welll, hummm, thats difficult.. Maybe the first? how do you feel Veronica?

You're the boss on this decision. I'll follow you wish. :p