I need help

mysteriousone

Shannon;183490 said:
:lol :lol Hey, I'm very much settled down here, I'm just waiting for Ola to become the father of my children... that way everything will be fine. :D LMFAO.
:blink: Good god....why the rush? You're not worried someone else is going to come along and seduce him are you?

:bleh :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183551 said:
:blink: Good god....why the rush? You're not worried someone else is going to come along and seduce him are you?

:bleh :lol

Mysti!

You know how much I want children, don't you? :unsure: :p

Back on topic now! :)

Veronica, REALLY does need help people!!! :wacko: :lol

Mysti!

Aah... since you insist... :( :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;183594 said:
You know how much I want children, don't you? :unsure: :p
Sure I do, but rushing into things isn't quite the way to go about it! :bleh :lol

Aah... since you insist... :( :lol
So which picture have you and Ola decided to use? And this is all for a website? WHAT or rather, WHO'S website? And where the heck is my invitation, may I ask? :8-26-03ranting: :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183612 said:
So which picture have you and Ola decided to use? And this is all for a website? WHAT or rather, WHO'S website? And where the heck is my invitation, may I ask? :8-26-03ranting: :lol

Mysti!

We haven't decided which picture yet. Ola just sent me a text message and told me he's visiting his grandmother this weekend, so we have to discuss it next week. :)

The website is the new Norwegian official MJ-site we're working on, and I have the responsibility for the graphic section of the project. That's why I'm being such a judgemental chick. :p :lol I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for the intro we have planned to put up, but I don't know when it'll be finished and ready to offically open. Hopefully before Michael release his new album. :lol

And yes, your invitation will arrive in the mailbox, don't worry, hun. :p

mysteriousone

Shannon;183678 said:
We haven't decided which picture yet. Ola just sent me a text message and told me he's visiting his grandmother this weekend, so we have to discuss it next week. :)

The website is the new Norwegian official MJ-site we're working on, and I have the responsibility for the graphic section of the project. That's why I'm being such a judgemental chick. :p :lol I'm trying to brainstorm ideas for the intro we have planned to put up, but I don't know when it'll be finished and ready to offically open. Hopefully before Michael release his new album. :lol

And yes, your invitation will arrive in the mailbox, don't worry, hun. :p
Ah.........text messaging! :wink :lol

Anyway, a Norwegian MJ-site! Sounds interesting, but tell me, will there be a translator available for people like myself who don't understand Norwegian? :lol I trust there is, otherwise you wouldn't be sending me an invitation! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183725 said:
Ah.........text messaging! :wink :lol

Aaah, chill out, will you? :bleh :lol

Anyway, a Norwegian MJ-site! Sounds interesting, but tell me, will there be a translator available for people like myself who don't understand Norwegian? :lol I trust there is, otherwise you wouldn't be sending me an invitation! :D

Mysti!

Well... :lol I think I need to talk to Mel about that translator thing. :lol Because yeah, Mel offered her help last night and... to show my gratitude, I'm gonna host Mel's page as well. :yayyay :lol This is so exciting and I can't wait to start working on all this. I have a really good feeling. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;183753 said:
Aaah, chill out, will you? :bleh :lol
I'm trying to, I really am.........trust me! :lol

Well... :lol I think I need to talk to Mel about that translator thing. :lol Because yeah, Mel offered her help last night and... to show my gratitude, I'm gonna host Mel's page as well. :yayyay :lol This is so exciting and I can't wait to start working on all this. I have a really good feeling. :D :8-26-03fruits_apple
:eek: How wonderful, Veronica! Things are starting to look up for everyone! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;183871 said:
:rolleyes: Hun, we really need to talk. :lol
I know.......and I had every intention of logging into MSN this morning but something or rather, someone turned up! *sighs*

Yes, it really does. :D I'm just glad I can help her out. :)
I'm glad you can help her out too and I'm sure she's most grateful! :)

Mysti!