I need help

mysteriousone

Thanks for the pictures, Michelle! :D They're ALL awesome!! :thumbsup

mcilroga;183264 said:
Oh wow, Mysti IS right about you having the hots for him. :lol

Shannon said:
What??? What have this Mysti chick said about me now?

T0dd0la said:
Mysti heh... I am really confused

glittergloved_one said:
Oooh. Mysti's about to get busteddddddd!

ahahhaaaaaaa silliesssss.

Whoa....whoa....whoa....:lol

I didn't tell Jesse anything! :uh_uh: She saw for herself that you (Veronica) tried to seduce you, (Ola), in another thread! :bleh :lol

Arghhhh....some people have short memories around here! :8-26-03ranting:

Veronica's the new age angel alright!! :rollin

Mysti!

mcilroga

WTF? :lol I seem to remember a little conversation we had, where you pointed me to that thread and went into detail all about it. :lol

Mathilde

The links works for me, but maybe that's just because I'm a member at Steady Laughing? *strange*.

Anyway, nice pics!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183281 said:
Thanks for the pictures, Michelle! :D They're ALL awesome!! :thumbsup

Whoa....whoa....whoa....:lol

I didn't tell Jesse anything! :uh_uh: She saw for herself that you (Veronica) tried to seduce you, (Ola), in another thread! :bleh :lol

Arghhhh....some people have short memories around here! :8-26-03ranting:

Veronica's the new age angel alright!! :rollin

Mysti!

Mysti, of course I remember that thread, it appears to be haunting me the rest of my life. :rolleyes: But c'mon, do you need to spread the rumors even more than they already have? :lol

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183303 said:
WTF? :lol I seem to remember a little conversation we had, where you pointed me to that thread and went into detail all about it. :lol
:lol @WTF!! I pasted the link to the thread, in another thread, yes that is true, but Veronica and Ola were ganging up on me and the truth needed to be told! :lol :lol

Shannon said:
Mysti, of course I remember that thread, it appears to be haunting me the rest of my life. But c'mon, do you need to spread the rumors even more than they already have?
:lol@haunting me for the rest of my life LOLOL Well hey, you'll think twice about seducing my boss again--won't ya now!!! :bleh :lol

:eek:hnoyoudidnt I'm not spreading anything! :uh_uh: It was YOU who asked, "What has this Mysti chick said about me now?" I'm simply defending myself! :lol I aint spread anything, you and Ola spread it in a thread! LMFAO!!!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Mathilde;183307 said:
The links works for me, but maybe that's just because I'm a member at Steady Laughing? *strange*.

Anyway, nice pics!

The first time Michelle posted the links they didn't work, Mathilde, but she has since fixed them! :thumbsup :D And yeah, they're awesome! I think Veronica and Ola are deciding together :whistle which one they're going to use!! :D

Nice to be on topic again, isn't it? LOL

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183373 said:
:lol @WTF!! I pasted the link to the thread, in another thread, yes that is true, but Veronica and Ola were ganging up on me and the truth needed to be told! :lol :lol
Aah, all you said there is true, but Ola and ME were ganging up on you? :blink: :uh_uh: Ola was the one who was the nutcase in there, LMAO.

:lol@haunting me for the rest of my life LOLOL Well hey, you'll think twice about seducing my boss again--won't ya now!!! :bleh :lol

:eek:hnoyoudidnt I'm not spreading anything! :uh_uh: It was YOU who asked, "What has this Mysti chick said about me now?" I'm simply defending myself! :lol I aint spread anything, you and Ola spread it in a thread! LMFAO!!!

Mysti!

Spreading it in a thread... Ohh my. :rolleyes: :rollin

Shannon

mysteriousone;183374 said:
The first time Michelle posted the links they didn't work, Mathilde, but she has since fixed them! :thumbsup :D And yeah, they're awesome! I think Veronica and Ola are deciding together :whistle which one they're going to use!! :D

Nice to be on topic again, isn't it? LOL

Mysti!

Alright, alright... I officially declare Ola and I as an official couple. Ain't that cute? :licklips :lol

No, but really... Ola has decided we will use the first picture, but I, who wants a bit more sexy picture as well, has decided we're gonna use the last one (I think it was) too. :lol :lol

T0dd0la

Shannon;183395 said:
Alright, alright... I officially declare Ola and I as an official couple. Ain't that cute? :licklips :lol

No, but really... Ola has decided we will use the first picture, but I, who wants a bit more sexy picture as well, has decided we're gonna use the last one (I think it was) too. :lol :lol

Of course we are:) Lets stop the teasing:bleh

I knew you liked the last one the best...=) Typical Veronica picture:cool:

Shannon

T0dd0la;183409 said:
Of course we are:) Lets stop the teasing:bleh
Exactly. :p Why be ashamed of our love for each other? I hereby express my love for my darling: I LOVE YOU, Ola. :love
I knew you liked the last one the best...=) Typical Veronica picture:cool:

LOL, damn... you know me too damn well, Ola. :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;183394 said:
Aah, all you said there is true, but Ola and ME were ganging up on you? :blink: :uh_uh: Ola was the one who was the nutcase in there, LMAO.
Now...now, it takes two to tango, dear! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol

Spreading it in a thread... Ohh my. :rolleyes: :rollin
:eek: Settle down, Veronica, settle down! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;183473 said:
:eek: Settle down, Veronica, settle down! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

:lol :lol Hey, I'm very much settled down here, I'm just waiting for Ola to become the father of my children... that way everything will be fine. :D LMFAO.

Shannon

mysteriousone;183474 said:
Aww.........it's all out in the open now! :yayyay Congratulations to both of you!! :wub: :lol

Mysti!

Awww... I knew you'd be the first one to congratulate us. :wub: :lol Thank you. :p