I WONDER do michael like fat ugly fans like myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjlover123

i will admit am fat and ugly and disgusting looking. i dont even know why am a fan of michael. Michael wouldnt wont to look at me much less know that i was his fan. so do u think that michael loves fat fans?:( well if he were to ever meet me he would probably throw the **** up because am just butt ugly and i cant get a man to save my life.

danaluvsmj

Michael loves ALL his fans, no matter what they look like. He doesn't care much about outer beauty, which is what makes him so wonderful.

Michael would love you if he met you. I'm sorry you think you're ugly, but i'm sure to other people you're not.

CJluvsMJ

You know something, I used to think the same way about myself, especially when I was depressed.
I believed that MJ would never like me if he met me, & would call me names.
I was wrong.
I learned, from hearing it from MJ himself, that he loves his fans of all colors, shapes, & sizes, & would never disrespect his fans in any type of way.
That built my confidence up.
I still feel a little insecure, but I know that since I'm a big MJ fan, I know he loves me, even though he never met me, yet. lol
He is not like all of those male artists today who only like the female fans with a big butt, big breasts, long hair, & small feet.
MJ doesnt care, as long as we stick by him, he loves us, no matter what we look like.
Actually, in reality, he cant judge his fans, coz they are as young as 2, to as old as 92. :lol
Beauty actually is from the inside, & MJ sees that in all of us, for we have been by his side for a very long time.
He loves us all, no matter if we're black or white.

:wink

mjlover123

how can mj love me am worthless. i wish i never been born.:( nothing can help me. this is it i cant deal with life anymore. am done bye. and u can close this thread if u want because i dont matter no more. Thats okay i wont be around anymore. its all good through it will be one less pathetic fan that michael has to deal with.

CJJluvsMJJ

mjlover123;186348 said:
how can mj love me am worthless. i wish i never been born.:( nothing can help me. this is it i cant deal with life anymore. am done bye. and u can close this thread if u want because i dont matter no more.
Aww come mjlover123, Michael does not care is you are fat or ugly! I am fat, but I think I am pretty. But, it doesn't matter. Michael loves all of his fans!

T0dd0la

No wait just a minute.. I think you should listen to Christina Aguilera`s song: "Beautiful"

Here is a taste of it:
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=BeautifulSample.ogg&wiki=en

You are beautifull in every singel way...! Michael will love you.. Im sad you feel that way about yourself, I have felt that way myself. Try to listen to MJ`s music, it always help..

Dont be sad, you can not prevent the bird of sadness to fly over your head, but you can prevent it from building a nest in your hair.. Now get rid of that nest! "You got to keep the faith". Dont give up, life is a rollercoaster, soon it will go upwards..

Love,

Ola

mysteriousone

mjlover123;186336 said:
i will admit am fat and ugly and disgusting looking. i dont even know why am a fan of michael. Michael wouldnt wont to look at me much less know that i was his fan. so do u think that michael loves fat fans?:( well if he were to ever meet me he would probably throw the **** up because am just butt ugly and i cant get a man to save my life.
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!!! Never ever forget that, mjlover123! :)

:wub:

Mysti!

T0dd0la;186357 said:
No wait just a minute.. I think you should listen to Christina Aguilera`s song: "Beautiful"

Here is a taste of it:
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=BeautifulSample.ogg&wiki=en

You are beautifull in every singel way...! Michael will love you.. Im sad you feel that way about yourself, I have felt that way myself. Try to listen to MJ`s music, it always help..

Dont be sad, you can not prevent the bird of sadness to fly over your head, but you can prevent it from building a nest in your hair.. Now get rid of that nest! "You got to keep the faith". Dont give up, life is a rollercoaster, soon it will go upwards..

Love,

Ola

Wonderful example! :wub:

But yeah, I totally agree with you and everyone else. By all accounts, Michael is not a superficial, judgmental person. I mean, how could he be? He himself knows full well what it's like to be made fun of, to be (perceived as) 'different'. He himself has spoken about his own insecurities and how it hurts to be judged time and time again. If I were you, I'd look to what he spoke about in LWMJ, about his adolescence and the hard time he had with his self-image then, (not to mention later on, as a result of his Vitiligo and unfairly being judged by others for that, too) as an inspiration. We've all been there, I think..including Michael. :) But like the others have already said, Michael loves all his fans. He ain't some sleazy, womanizing type, only looking for groupies, lol. :lol I've never seen him gravitate only towards one 'type'. He loves us all! :D Plus I'm sure you're probably just being harder on yourself than you need to be in the first place..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Hang in there! *hugs*

T0dd0la

InspirationMoonwalks;186395 said:
Wonderful example! :wub:

But yeah, I totally agree with you and everyone else. By all accounts, Michael is not a superficial, judgmental person. I mean, how could he be? He himself knows full well what it's like to be made fun of, to be (perceived as) 'different'. He himself has spoken about his own insecurities and how it hurts to be judged time and time again. If I were you, I'd look to what he spoke about in LWMJ, about his adolescence and the hard time he had with his self-image then, (not to mention later on, as a result of his Vitiligo and unfairly being judged by others for that, too) as an inspiration. We've all been there, I think..including Michael. :) But like the others have already said, Michael loves all his fans. He ain't some sleazy, womanizing type, only looking for groupies, lol. :lol I've never seen him gravitate only towards one 'type'. He loves us all! :D Plus I'm sure you're probably just being harder on yourself than you need to be in the first place..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Hang in there! *hugs*

Awww, thanks:wub:

I agree with everything you wrote..! Michael love every fan, black, white, young, old, male, female and people in every size what so ever:D

CJluvsMJ

mjlover123;186348 said:
how can mj love me am worthless. i wish i never been born.:( nothing can help me. this is it i cant deal with life anymore. am done bye. and u can close this thread if u want because i dont matter no more. Thats okay i wont be around anymore. its all good through it will be one less pathetic fan that michael has to deal with.

Hey, dont say that!
I used to say all of those things, & I'm only 15, a lil kid.
You're very loved, especially by us on MJeol.
MJ loves you also.
Dont call yourself that.
I've been there, done that.
Jumped in front of cars, jumped out of trees, cut myself & made myself bleed, all over a lie.
I am very overweight myself, VERY overweight.
About 150 lbs above what I'm supposed to be, with a sprained ankle & a cracked verterbre, & been bullied for 9 yrs.
I cant do anything to help myself now.
But guess what?
I'm satisfied because I know that my life is worth while.
You should listen to MJ's song, Smile.
It'll cheer you up.
Email me at cjluvsmj@hotmail.com
I'll tell you my entire story. :wink

T0dd0la

CJluvsMJ;186401 said:
Hey, dont say that!
I used to say all of those things, & I'm only 15, a lil kid.
You're very loved, especially by us on MJeol.
MJ loves you also.
Dont call yourself that.
I've been there, done that.
Jumped in front of cars, jumped out of trees, cut myself & made myself bleed, all over a lie.
I am very overweight myself, VERY overweight.
About 150 lbs above what I'm supposed to be, with a sprained ankle & a cracked verterbre, & been bullied for 9 yrs.
I cant do anything to help myself now.
But guess what?
I'm satisfied because I know that my life is worth while.
You should listen to MJ's song, Smile.
It'll cheer you up.
Email me at cjluvsmj@hotmail.com
I'll tell you my entire story. :wink

aaaw:wub:

Yes, Smile make me so happy=)

It is not about the size of your body, but the size of your heart:wub:

mjlover123

Hey my mom wants me skinny so hey am going to give her her wish. FROM now on all am going to eat is fruit, salads, and nuts and water. My mother may have control over me and my decisions about what i say and wear BUT SHE doesnt HAVE no cONTROL OVER my Body. I do and if i want to be anorexia for the rest of my life so be it.:mellow:

T0dd0la

mjlover123;186409 said:
Hey my mom wants me skinny so hey am going to give her her wish. FROM now on all am going to eat is fruit, salads, and nuts and water. My mother may have control over me and my decisions about what i say and wear BUT SHE doesnt HAVE no cONTROL OVER my Body. I do and if i want to be anorexia for the rest of my life so be it.:mellow:

No comment.

CJluvsMJ

mjlover123;186409 said:

You have somewhat of a point there.
Cant no one control you.
Only god can control you.
Evrything else is on you.
Your choice.

mjlover123

well i dont know only my mom does. am stupid dumb but am in college. but that dont mean a damn thing to her. :mad: well thanks to mommy i feel like **** and i will continue to feel like crap until i go away to a 4 year college. THANK YOU very much. I regret the day i was ever born. Then maybe i wouldnt be such a problem to her. I have a temper i admit that. But she provokes me sometimes too nagging and bitching at me for no DAMN REASON Just because i want to make my own decisions but things will get better for me once i go away to school through. and this morning she really went off on me. just because i was angry at her for criticizing me the night before. am sorry but she really makes me feel like nothing sometimes and she says that i dont respect her and that am just nasty. but if i do have a nasty ass attuide is because OF HOW SHE TALKS TO ME SOMETIMES. OHH BUT ITS OKAY FOR HER TO VERBALLY ABUSE ME AND THROW IN MY FACE WHAT SHE HAVE DONE FOR ME AND AM JUST SUPPOSE TO JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE IT. ITS OKAY FOR HER TO CALL ME FAT AND A BITCH AND A WHORE AND SAY HOW DUMB AND STUPID IAM. OH THATS JUST FINE AND DANDY THEN. THATS WHY I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM TODAY AND SHE DOESNT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE SHE DONT SEE ALL THE WRONG THAT SHE DO. AM ONLY THE BAD GUY HERE AND THE ROTTEN ONE. But thats okay i have a remedy for that though. am going to shut up and be a mute and be anorexic. then she will see that she haS no damn control over my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.