If you could have been there for the recording of any song..

Palmyra

If you could have been present for the live, studio recording of any of Michael's songs, which would you pick? Mine would be TLC (The Lost Children) or The Girl is Mine. Probably TLC. I would love to have seen such compassion and emotion expressed in person.

For historical purposes (to be able to say you were there when the magic was recorded for the first time), Thriller or Beat It would be great.

Michael. Is. Magic.

OneMoreChance

I would love to have been there for "The Lady In My Life". Quincy told Michael to "beg for it" and I would have loved to have seen that!

Juniorlady

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I would love to have been there for "The Lady In My Life". Quincy told Michael to "beg for it" and I would have loved to have seen that![/quote]
Ditto! I would also love to have been there for "Dangerous".

Teva

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I would love to have been there for "The Lady In My Life". Quincy told Michael to "beg for it" and I would have loved to have seen that![/quote]

I'll drink to that! :drunk "I want you to stay with me and don't you go no where"

However, I would probably chose Will You be There, or Thriller.

This is a tough question, I am going to have to think about it some more.

LittleSusie50

Too many to count, but I will settle on Smooth Criminal!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove that song!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :mjeol2

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]Wow, there are so many to choose from. :2tongue Hmm. Maybe "In the Closet", "Dangerous", or maybe even "Butterflies". :biggrin[/quote]

"In The Closet"! How could I forget about that? I would love to see Michael recording all of those 'noises' he makes in that song! The ladies know which part of the song I'm talking about! I can't listen to "Butterflies" anymore.....it was the song that I had for my boyfriend's ringtone on my phone and since we broke up I have not listened to it! :pacify

Daffodil-Dreams

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]Wow, there are so many to choose from. :2tongue Hmm. Maybe "In the Closet", "Dangerous", or maybe even "Butterflies". :biggrin[/quote]

"In The Closet"! How could I forget about that? I would love to see Michael recording all of those 'noises' he makes in that song! The ladies know which part of the song I'm talking about! I can't listen to "Butterflies" anymore.....it was the song that I had for my boyfriend's ringtone on my phone and since we broke up I have not listened to it! :pacify[/quote]
:closedeyes :eek:hmy I'm sorry.

privacy

Hard question! There are so many!

Would love to be there for Butterflies.. Keep the Faith.. Earth song..

But then, DS would be amazing.

armcjackson

Hmmm. Toughy.
I would love to have been there for Jam, You Are Not Alone, Keep the Faith, Man in the Mirror.. oh and TLC♥