Is it Jamone or Shamone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Dangerous4MJ

Stupid question yes, but I'm listening to 'Bad' and it's bugging me. lol I always thought he was saying Jamone, so I pressed the earphone to my ears and listened closely and I'm 99.9% sure it's Jamone. But whenever I hear people singing it, they say Shamone. :2thinking Blah. lol

This is just a fun question. No reason to go psycho on me. lol

Moonwalkrgurl15

For some reason, I thought Michael was talking to someone named Shamone. Don't ask me why, I was only 4 when I first heard him say it.....:D
~Neicie

HeavenSent

I love it when he shamones in Man in The Mirror too. LOL So freaking adorable. What is it, a combo between 'come on' and..and..what?

You have to be brave to just make up words like that. :laugh

DarkChild

What would the definition be? :2thinking

Shamone; noun/verb/f_ck knows what: A word created by Mr Sex himself, the meaning is not fully clear, but can often be screamed in songs to give an effect of...something. :2thinking

choccyclaire

Originally posted by DarkChild
What would the definition be? :2thinking

Shamone; noun/verb/f_ck knows what: A word created by Mr Sex himself, the meaning is not fully clear, but can often be screamed in songs to give an effect of...something. :2thinking

lmfao :crackingu

privacy

I always say it like Shamone, but he says it different ways.. it's his word, he can say it how he likes! :laugh

Tiger Lilly

Kinda O/T but I remember on a VH1 MJ special Mel B (from the Spice Girls) was hosting and she said she thought shamone meant "show me more". :laugh

DarkChild

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Kinda O/T but I remember on a VH1 MJ special Mel B (from the Spice Girls) was hosting and she said she thought shamone meant "show me more". :laugh

OMG I HAVE THAT!! LOL I was gonna mention it in here :laugh but I didn't

Mathilde

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
lol :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.