Is it Jamone or Shamone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Listen to Man in the Mirror..he's clearly pronouncing an 's' sound.

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
It sounds like "Cha'mon" to me. Besides, isn't he basically saying "Come on" in shorter form anyway? :laugh
exactly he is saying Come On, but saying Shaamoon because its sounds better, "Come On (Shamon) Lay It On Me, Alrigh" ... "Jamone Lay It On Me Alright makes no sense." he is saying Shamon. Here listen to the BAD DVD A Capella. He is saying SHHAA, not Jaaa

Michael Jackson - BAD DVD A'Capella http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02E857F...ADB11DE105ECEF5
Source: Breakof_Dawn2002 J@ckson Medi@ V@ult

A

Anonymous

LoL, I really don't know how she's hearing Jamone :laugh

mjj_jdj

:extremely how about u just watch the BAD Music Video :| and u will see ... espcially on the First Shamon michael says His lips are right there in ur face and u see its a SSHaaaa, not a Jaaamonn

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
oh get over it. you think its shammone, some dont. dont wet ur undies crying over it.
uh this thread was made to discuss what we think it is, U need to take the attitude and shove it somewhere :throwings
fqdr4

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
oh get over it. you think its shammone, some dont. dont wet ur undies crying over it.
no one asked u for ur two cents if u dont wanna talk about it then stay out of this thread
:throwings

2Dangerous4MJ

Good Lord, how about YOU stay out of the damn thread if you can't stop taking things so seriously? And who in the world said it has to make sense? Shamone doesn't really make sense to a lot of people. I don't see how you guys are hearing Shamone, but oh well, I'm not gonna crap bricks over it.

Nevermind, obviously some of you guys didn't read my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.