Is it Jamone or Shamone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
Good Lord, how about YOU stay out of the damn thread if you can't stop taking things so seriously? And who in the world said it has to make sense? Shamone doesn't really make sense to a lot of people. I don't see how you guys are hearing Shamone, but oh well, I'm not gonna crap bricks over it.

Nevermind, obviously some of you guys didn't read my first post.
:hellnaw first of all i dont know who the hell u are talking to because my message was not posted to u, so u need 2 shut up u fat back :censored:

Pokey

Originally posted by mjj_jdj
:hellnaw first of all i dont know who the hell u are talking to because my message was not posted to u, so u need 2 shut up u fat back :censored:

You need to chill out...how come you are always starting fights?

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by choccyclaire
^^ why do you insist on picking fights with everyone and calling people names? just chill out!
shut up no one is talking to u :shutup: ....i didnt start anything in here the little girl wants to jump in my business and talk to me disrespectfully when no one was talkin to her in the First place my message that said "no one asked u for ur two cents if u dont wanna talk about it then stay out of this thread" was to Dangerous, NOT! 2Dangerous4Mj.

choccyclaire

its a forum to express our feelings and opinions when and where and how we want to so dangerous can post whatever she likes just like me...we dont expect to get b!tched at everytime we make a post :hitting

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by choccyclaire
its a forum to express our feelings and opinions when and where and how we want to so dangerous can post whatever she likes just like me...we dont expect to get b!tched at everytime we make a post :hitting
I don't care what u want to express ur feelings upon, what I said has nothing to do with u...so u can continue to mind ur business unless I am directing anything to u...Like i am doing now...K thanks a bunch...Jesus loves u too.. :shutup:

choccyclaire

what is your problem? im just tryin to make this a nice peaceful forum to come to but ever since you arrived you make pointless nasty comments on most of the threads? why is that?

A

Anonymous

mjj_jdj, thanks for messing up a perfectly good thread. :hitting

HeavenSent

...and the thing is, the topic of this thread is hardly serious. Why does it have to be shot to hell?

Jamone and shamone...who really cares, it was fun to talk about.

SOME people need to lighten up and quit getting on each other's nerves for once--sh*t, you'll end up w/a damn ulcer before your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.