Is this true?

Black Loafers

I am kind of disappointed in Michael becasue people say to me that he now LIVES in Saudi Arabia. I am kinda sad casue I canät think of Michael living in Saudi Arabia. Is he ever going back to Neverland?
I know he said in that CBS interview that it wasn't his home anymore but I want michael to still live there. Neverland is Michael.

And what happened to MJJsource? There's no new contests and the that chat contest I won..will it ever happen? And the Shop, it's says that it will open Soon. But when is "soon" ? in a year or what?

*confused* :mellow:

privacy

How is it anyones right to be disappointed in where Michael lives?

As for MJJSource I have no idea what's going on.. things take a while. It'll happen :)

HeavenSent

Disappointed in Michael because he chooses to live in Bahrain where he's happy?

Memo to all fans: in no way shape or form, should he ever have to explain himself nor should he have to justify his move.

I thought y'all knew. :mellow:

He is an adult with a family. And they all have futures. If crooked SB County, California isn't in his sights...deal with it.

I know he said in that CBS interview that it wasn't his home anymore but I want michael to still live there.
Shouldn't his fans be happy for Michael, knowing that he's finally found contentment? Why does it always have to be what WE want?

And this whole Michael is Neverland rhetoric needs to be put out of business. Yes, he's said it, but at the same time, fans needs to learn to be more flexible if things in his life change.

Besides, we don't even know if he's selling it. Just because he isn't physically there doesnt mean it still can't be used for what it was intended.

Black Loafers

I think we should know where he lives. Just where he lives. I mean we're fans. Come on. We knew he lived at Neverland but now? How are we going to be able to contact him? And I am going to Neverland next dummer and now I found out that he doesn't even live there anymore. *sigh*
Well..he does what he wants to do. I miss the old "pariswheel and go cart" michael.

privacy

Well..he does what he wants to do. I miss the old "pariswheel and go cart" michael.

For goodness sake that Michael still exists, but he doesn't have to be like that alla the time. He has his life to live and children to bring up. I'd rather bring them up where he's happy rather than force himself to live in Neverland because it matches the fans idea of how he should be.

HeavenSent

How are we going to be able to contact him? And I am going to Neverland next dummer and now I found out that he doesn't even live there anymore. *sigh*

I agree. Cause we all know that it's all about the fans, not about him or about raising his children in happiness.   :mellow:

As far as I needing to know where he's at, give him a chance to live first!  He's a human being, not an attraction.

PanGieE_S2_U

It doesn't matter where Michael chooses to live, as long as he's happy there and there's a ' feels like home' feeling then its all cool.

well u never know, he might go back to neverland when all this 'court case thing that happened' is way way behind everyone?
He didnt say anything about selling Neverland. and i'm just wondering.. what about the people that works IN Neverland? what do they do now? still work there?

MJJ_Lover

Aww ((hugs))... Michael will always have neverland. Neverland will always be in Michael's heart, and Michael will always embrace the magic and innocence of life. :)

I'm not sure about MJJSource, but I believe you will see Michael some day Ebba. Your love for him will sustain you, so you can say you love him to his face one day.

Jojo

Kanya

This is one more proof of Michael's personality, subtlety, faith sense and primordial needs. He is absolutely entitled to wish to live away from the camera eye, from the fabulousness of the wealthiest, voraciously exposed on televisions. He has always had need of intimacy, of comfort with the few true blue, with being with himself, his thoughts, meditations, with family. It is him being himself again, insulating a bit like that, so to speak, without anyone having cognizance of his actual whereabouts. Causing stirrness and mayhem on distanced, or close, rare occasions. This sense of such down-to-earthness and mystery is to be truly appraised. It is not about passing away after being adulated. Not about beseeching for undivided attention. But the mere essence of living.

Michael's motivations has me deducing a message, mingled with bits of "Moonwalk": "I need to be Michael again. Not Michael Jackson again. It may seem old-fashioned and so cryptic. It may be considered strange, I know, but I like my privacy. I've been accused of being obsessed with my privacy and it's true that I am. I will always come to Neverland, me and my family and my children. They are what I continue to live for. I will never leave Music or the habit of giving and helping and trying to heal other wounded souls. I have not forgotten the name and meaning of my country. But drawing back into myself, into Life again has always been something most precious to me".  I can nearly hear him thinking like that.

A

Anonymous

It's taking everything in me not to curse.

You are disappointed in Michael because he's considering another residence? Tuff.

I can't believe some fans, really. They bitch and moan because they say people treat him like an object and not a person...well? Hypocrites! Hello?!

When you decide to move, no one bitches and complains 'Omg, I'm so disappointed in her because she decided to move to another place.'

Michael has that right. He doesn't LIVE for any of us. Michael needs to be where he's happy, no matter where that place happens to be.

The likelyhood that he doesn't feel safe living in Santa Barbara or California as a whole is very, very high.

As far as I've seen, the hospitality he's getting in Bahrain...which isn't Saudia Arabia....it's a hell of a lot better than the shit that people throw at him here. Michael is a very worldy person, and he's always been that way. Why is the thought of Michael moving abroad shocking?

Just this weeked fans saw it on MSNBC. Michael won't have to deal with that there, at all. The media over there doesn't write bullshit about him...and can you SEE how fast he recovered?! He's happy!

I can't believe people put their own happiness first. I'm not saying this because I think MJ is a God or whatever, but because he is human...and everyone deserves happiness, especially him.

Get the hell over it!!

You miss the 'feris wheel and go cart Michael', as if he's not Michael Jackson anymore.

Firstly, you act as if you lived with him and now all of a sudden he's never coming home to you. The 'ferris wheel and go cart Michael' that you want has other sides too. Do you honestly think that he's only interested in that kind of stuff? Michael Jackson is 47 years old, despite the fact that he does have child-like qualities...he does have adult interests too.

Who knows? The trial may have changed him, I'm very sure it did in some ways. But Michael shouldn't sacrifice his happiness to please his fans.

I mean seriously...you are disappointed in him for not making YOU happy.

What kind of shit is that?

Silviaj80

I agree with the fact that Mj should be in the place he likes the most, and above all, makes him happy.
Surely, Michael is smart enough and knows which is the best place for him :)

danaluvsmj

what difference does it make? He's had many homes all his life in different places other than Neverland. He's not gone for good. His family and friends live here. When he announced doing the hurricane single, he said 'It devastates me to see what has happened on the Gulf Coast in MY country.'

I'm sure eventually, his kids are going to say 'Daddy, we really miss Neverland. We wanna go back.' They were born in the U.S. you know.

Kanya

Absolutely. Withdrawing back to where silence and peacefulness reign, whether Bahrain, Singapore or Malibu. He merits joyousness, as never could he inhale it, for him always prefering to pass it to others out of his most lovely heart, at a fault of himself. Considering a divers residence may be the answer. Michael has made true friends in there and needs not prove anything to anyone.

So, to answer the thread's inquiry directly: I could not ever be disappointed in his decision, even if Michael's natal country had been mine and I would have to deal with him leaving it. Leaving does not mean not returning and I would encourage him, out of all persons, to find Happiness at last.

Shannon

Michael deserves to live where he wants to live, whether it is in Bahrain, London or USA. Right now, I think it's a good thing that he not lives in Santa Maria, California, at this time. After everything that has happened, I can't really blame him for moving to Bahrain or wherever he wants to spend his time. He deserves to be happy, he deserves to raise his beloved children at some place they can be themselves. Who knows, maybe he'll move back to Neverland. But please, show him the respect for his decisions and wishes that he truly deserves. He has given us everything we could ask for and even more through his entire life. Let him have his own time for once, let him have his privacy - let him be the father that he wants to be. :)

Kanya

Originally posted by Shannon@Oct 26 2005, 06:00 PM
Michael deserves to live where he wants to live, whether it is in Bahrain, London or USA. Right now, I think it's a good thing that he not lives in Santa Maria, California, at this time. After everything that has happened, I can't really blame him for moving to Bahrain or wherever he wants to spend his time. He deserves to be happy, he deserves to raise his beloved children at some place they can be themselves. Who knows, maybe he'll move back to Neverland. But please, show him the respect for his decisions and wishes that he truly deserves. He has given us everything we could ask for and even more through his entire life. Let him have his own time for once, let him have his privacy - let him be the father that he wants to be. :)

I nod my head at each line.

Black Loafers

Originally posted by ~Vicky~@Oct 26 2005, 05:28 PM
It's taking everything in me not to curse.

You are disappointed in Michael because he's considering another residence? Tuff.

I can't believe some fans, really. They bitch and moan because they say people treat him like an object and not a person...well? Hypocrites! Hello?!

When you decide to move, no one bitches and complains 'Omg, I'm so disappointed in her because she decided to move to another place.'

Michael has that right. He doesn't LIVE for any of us. Michael needs to be where he's happy, no matter where that place happens to be.

The likelyhood that he doesn't feel safe living in Santa Barbara or California as a whole is very, very high.

As far as I've seen, the hospitality he's getting in Bahrain...which isn't Saudia Arabia....it's a hell of a lot better than the shit that people throw at him here. Michael is a very worldy person, and he's always been that way. Why is the thought of Michael moving abroad shocking?

Just this weeked fans saw it on MSNBC. Michael won't have to deal with that there, at all. The media over there doesn't write bullshit about him...and can you SEE how fast he recovered?! He's happy!

I can't believe people put their own happiness first. I'm not saying this because I think MJ is a God or whatever, but because he is human...and everyone deserves happiness, especially him.

Get the hell over it!!

You miss the 'feris wheel and go cart Michael', as if he's not Michael Jackson anymore.

Firstly, you act as if you lived with him and now all of a sudden he's never coming home to you. The 'ferris wheel and go cart Michael' that you want has other sides too. Do you honestly think that he's only interested in that kind of stuff? Michael Jackson is 47 years old, despite the fact that he does have child-like qualities...he does have adult interests too.

Who knows? The trial may have changed him, I'm very sure it did in some ways. But Michael shouldn't sacrifice his happiness to please his fans.

I mean seriously...you are disappointed in him for not making YOU happy.

What kind of shit is that?

Ofcourse I want Michael to be happy and his children too but I am just shocked to hear that he moved out from Neverland. After all theese years. I DO NOT want michael to make ME happy. I want him to be happy for himself. Got that? I didn't make this thread to sart arguing. I was just shocked and wanted to know.

Black Loafers

Originally posted by danaluvsmj@Oct 26 2005, 05:48 PM
what difference does it make? He's had many homes all his life in different places other than Neverland. He's not gone for good. His family and friends live here.  When he announced doing the hurricane single, he said 'It devastates me to see what has happened on the Gulf Coast in MY country.'

I'm sure eventually, his kids are going to say 'Daddy, we really miss Neverland. We wanna go back.' They were born in the U.S. you know.

Oh! Ok..