Is this true?

Silviaj80

its' right.
If Michael wants to come back sometimes to Neverland, it's good. But if he wants to stay in Europe or anywhere safe, it's good anyway.
It's not good for him to stay in places where people don't know how to use their brain and blamed because justice has thriumphed, when he has been acquitted...

privacy

If you think MJ didn't feel any hate from the general public, nnnuuh. He saw all those hateful signs and he heard all the hateful screams at him.

See, I've found that if fans hear or see bad things about Michael they get all upset, but they never seem to comprehend that it's very likely Michael has heard and seen the same things. Yes, it upsets us, but damn.. it's about Michael. Not us. Imagine his pain.

I don't give a toss where Michael lives, as long as he's safe and happy. I've always wanted to go to Neverland and I probably will whether he's there or not. If Michael is Neverland as you put it, then surely you'll feel him there?

Disappointment in him moving house. Jeez.

MyAngelMJ

No matter where Michael choose to stay , as long as he is happy there, it doesn't bother me. His happiness and his family's safety are the priorty. I know wherever he stays, he still loves the fans all over the world the same.

Shannon

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks@Oct 27 2005, 03:36 AM
Exactly!!! This whole notion of Michael "selling Neverland" is not only tired, it's completely unfounded and the product of pure speculation. Why should Michael Jackson be any different than any other bigname celebrity out there, most of whom tend to have at LEAST two residences/properties, usually even more? :lol: Even IF Michael chose to buy/live in property over in Bahrain or wherever, that would not mean that he would have to essentially get rid of Neverland by default.  :rolleyes: Let's just face it: All this Bahrain talk has got people speculating, picking up on the old rumor of him "selling" the place, a rumor which has, if I'm not mistaken (as I'm going by memory here, lol), been floating about off and on since the Bashir special! Let's not read much more into it than that, as it only feeds into the rumor mill..
But, back on topic: Michael just went through, for almost literally the entire first half of this year (not to mention the year before it) what was the hardest period of his entire life. He may have emerged victorious, but that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt emotionally by the experience, as it WAS very, very trying, undeserved, and cruel. Thus, the man is, undoubtedly, going through his healing process now...trying (and obviously well on his way ), to recover and get his life back together after all of the mess.  All during those two years, even during the most hellish period of his life thus far, Michael went out of his way to give to us--whether it was things as big as the opening of Neverland or as "little" as blowing a kiss or giving a wave--even during a time would he would've had EVERY excuse and reason to clam up and only think of himself. In that sense, the ordeal failed to change him, as he remained the same giving, caring, and loving person he always was. We all should be (and I know are) very thankful for that...NOT "dissapointed".     :annoyed

But, in another sense, the experience was bound to change him, to alert him to the fact that he must be more careful about the kind of people he befriends and trust as it was, sadly, the very same people he tried to help that stabbed him in the back. If laying low from the SB area (at least until Snedass is gone, which I personally think would be a very, very wise move..) is part of that healing process or part of that "being careful", then I say, "go for it, Michael". HE is the only person who can live his life. No one else. So it's HIS move. No matter what he decides, though, we will always have his love and inspiration. I seem to remember a time where we were worried about him even being able to go home to his children in the first place! Let's just be thankful that he is now FREE and can now go and do whatever the hell he wants...that he can get back to his LIFE. THAT's what's important.

Everything else will be shown in time... But, my God, he has done pretty damn well for it being only 4 months since the ordeal. It would take most people YEARS to get to the point that Michael apparantly has after all he's been through! So, should we be "dissapointed"? HELL NO! We should be proud, inspired, and GRATEFUL For all he has and continues to give us. After all this, the very LEAST we could do in return is to grant him our understanding and support of his decisions..:)
Precisely :)

Originally posted by PanGieE_S2_U@Oct 27 2005, 05:33 AM
Look at this:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...626&p=y6x48933z

James said and I quote: "He asked us to be on his Hurricane Katrina charity single and told all the band that we could go and visit him at the Neverland ranch. I think it's great."

Now, doesnt that mean that Mike WILL go back to Neverland after?

I dont know how reliable this article is.. but..  yeh.

See? :D If that article is true, then it further backs up the points I and some others have made before :) And who knows that he HASN'T been back there since? We are just drawing on what has been publically reported, after all.. :popcorn

But damn, look at this...

"I have been spat at and pelted with bottles at gigs. It would seem people think there is something wrong with being Michael's friend.

If that's true, then that's sad..people really DO suck sometimes..:(

HeavenSent

Originally posted by danaluvsmj@Oct 27 2005, 02:13 PM
Michael is in LA working on the Katrina single now. End of story. :D
That's not an indication of where he's planting his roots but yeah...

People get all up in arms over nothing, really. It's not like he's never going to visit America. It's not even like he may never visit Neverland again--if he so chooses to keep it.

It's been said a million times: who cares where he lives as long as he's happy.

All I know is... if the man ever decides to live in houston, texas that's when I'll start acting a fool. :D But until then...hahaha

Black Loafers

Look, when I made this thread I was shocked and just cofused. In that moment. Then some hours went by and I said to myself, yeah but if Michael wants to Leave Neverland and stay in Bahrain instead, Sure! Why not? As long as he is happy there with his children I am happy. At First when I made this thread I was just a little bit shocked. But this thread is old now.

ZIM

Black Loafers seem to be right and this way of making his /her voice & feelings be heard about MJ is purely being Misinterpreted by both HEAVEN SENT OR PRIVACY !!!
*If one puts one's self out as a professional then one has to live up to such expectations!!
*Fame and Money bring JOY and some responbilities too!! NOT HURT ON FANS!!!

*Cliff Richard will never keep his fans in any suspense and he is a good example for all these selfish musicians to copy!! He still keeps his fans and motivate them, reply to their letters and cherish all their trust, love & support for his Mucsic. he's been over 40yrs in Music Industry !!

MJ is a PUBLIC FIGURE and an INSPIRATION to many people, His FANS shpuld be informed and keep posted of ALL HE IS DOINGS!! and FANS OPINON counts too because FANS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT PUT MJ IN THE MONEY & FAME and his recent VICTORY!! He is too lay back!!!!
**I SUPPORT AND LOVE MICHAEL 100% HE IS A NICE PERSON AND I STILL SUPPORT HIM.
OK!!
ZIM or Janessa

Kanya

"His FANS shpuld be informed and keep posted of ALL HE IS DOINGS!!"

Is that a fact?...Of all he is doing? Then that would mean Michael should be deprived of the very last drop of intimacy...Have you ever empathised with him and placed yourself under his skin to even be aware of how it feels like to be Michael under the constant, aroused sights of the mass-media? Have you ever become a thought of his to even realise that a person may sometimes wish that absolutely no one should not know a word of him...for an hour, at least?

Thnk it over long and hard before hastening to see the imperative importance that Michael should keep anyone posted of anything at all.

Shannon

Originally posted by ZIM@Nov 2 2005, 07:31 PM
Black Loafers seem to be right and this way of making his /her voice  & feelings  be heard about MJ is purely being Misinterpreted by both HEAVEN SENT OR PRIVACY !!!
*If one puts one's self out as a professional then one has to live up to such expectations!!
*Fame and Money bring JOY and some responbilities too!!  NOT HURT ON FANS!!!

*Cliff Richard will never keep his fans in any suspense and he is a good example for all these selfish musicians to copy!! He still keeps his fans and motivate them, reply to their letters and cherish all  their trust, love & support for his Mucsic. he's been over 40yrs in Music Industry !!

MJ is a PUBLIC FIGURE and an INSPIRATION to many people, His FANS shpuld be informed and keep posted of ALL HE IS DOINGS!! and FANS OPINON counts too because FANS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT PUT MJ IN THE MONEY & FAME and his recent VICTORY!!  He is too lay back!!!!
**I  SUPPORT AND LOVE MICHAEL 100% HE IS A NICE PERSON AND I STILL SUPPORT HIM.
OK!!
ZIM or  Janessa
Michael is not too lay back. You can not compare Cliff Richard with Michael Jackson. Michael deserves to have his privacy just as much as everyone else does, and he decide if he wants to live here or there. Michael has given us so much through his whole 47 year long life, and he still gives us more than we could ask for. Cliff Richard is nothing like Michael and he has never walked a mile in his shoes. What Cliff Richard do for his fans etc is up to him, but that is certainly also the fact for Michael Jackson. Michael is the most successful artist since Mozart, and what he wants to do for the rest of his life is up to none other than him. I will love him no matter what.

Kanya

Originally posted by Shannon@Nov 2 2005, 08:55 PM
Michael is not too lay back. You can not compare Cliff Richard with Michael Jackson. Michael deserves to have his privacy just as much as everyone else does, and he decide if he wants to live here or there. Michael has given us so much through his whole 47 year long life, and he still gives us more than we could ask for. Cliff Richard is nothing like Michael and he has never walked a mile in his shoes. What Cliff Richard do for his fans etc is up to him, but that is certainly also the fact for Michael Jackson. Michael is the most successful artist since Mozart, and what he wants to do for the rest of his life is up to none other than him. I will love him no matter what.

Precisely. I would encourage him to even renounce a whole most impressive, leviathan of a career, if that is the price for complete quitness and heart fulfilment.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by ZIM@Nov 2 2005, 01:31 PM
Black Loafers seem to be right and this way of making his /her voice  & feelings  be heard about MJ is purely being Misinterpreted by both HEAVEN SENT OR PRIVACY !!!
*Fame and Money bring JOY and some responbilities too!!  NOT HURT ON FANS!!!
Excuse me? I've misinterpreted nothing. I understood precisely what she was saying, it wasn't rocket science. If you read further, she eventually agreed that it was unreasonable of her to expect x, y & z out of him right now...I mean come on. Let the man rest and recover before you start protesting why you don't know where the hell he lives.

A shame you don't see it any other way. I swear some fans really irk me w/their demands. :mellow: Michael is a HUMAN BEING first and formost. If he chooses to lay low after the most exhaustive time of his life, then let him. Damn.

His FANS shpuld be informed and keep posted of ALL HE IS DOINGS!! and FANS OPINON counts too because FANS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT PUT MJ IN THE MONEY & FAME and his recent VICTORY!!  He is too lay back!!!!
Wrong. His fans do NOT have to know all of his doings. What contract did you sign? If I sound rude, it because i'm sick of the selfishness.

Michael is entitled to living the rest of his life as he sees fit. He has given up so much...sacrificed more than any of us will do in 100 lifetimes...and yet we don't consider his needs? Even once?

Dialdancer

I was looking for other information when this came. I personally believe it is a good thing to remember where we came from, what we said then and say now. I am not a long time MJ Fan, not as I understand what it means to many, but I have to say if this is an example it example so much. Michael expected to give time and time again everything to everyone. No wonder the Man needed help to rest.. He probably could hear the demands even in his sleep.

To make it known you will withhold your love, acceptance or approval until YOUR needs are met or YOU are satisfied that the giver lives up to YOUR standards is just another form of abuse. Michael owed us quality in his music and performance, that he delivered in spades. He owed us respect, that he gave plus a universal love, but he did not owe us his everything, thought, action, secret and emotion. Not yesterday and not today.