J.LO\'S EX BEGS JACKSON TO MAKE A COMEBACK (July 29 2005)

linzfinz03

J.LO'S EX BEGS JACKSON TO MAKE A COMEBACK

JENNIFER LOPEZ's ex-husband CRIS JUDD is begging MICHAEL JACKSON to undertake another tour - because he wants to dance for him again.

The choreographer, who was a staunch supporter of the King of Pop throughout his child molestation trial earlier this year (05), was one of Jackson's dancers on his last tour and would drop everything if his pal hit the road again.

Judd, who is currently revamping a topless revue in Las Vegas, Nevada, says, "I had been dancing for a few years when I got the call to tour with Michael. It was a wonderful experience. I'd love to do it again."

But Judd, who met Lopez when he was booked to dance in one of her videos and became her choreographer, fears the trial may have taken too much out the reclusive superstar.

He adds, "I know the trial must have taken a lot out of Michael but I think he can bounce back. I haven't spoken to him since the trouble broke but I'd love to meet up with him again. I always knew he was innocent."

Judd also has CHRISTINA AGUILERA on his wish list of clients and he's love to work with his ex again.

He adds, "I'd definitely work with Jennifer again. She's one of the great performers and everything we did together was topnotch."

29/07/2005 07:37

abbymjgirl

Oh, wow! Thanks for sharing! This really caught my attention.

It would be kewl to see those two work together! And it would be even kewler to see Michael tour again! :D

THANKS

A

Anonymous

I seriously doubt Michael will ever tour again. Besides, he hates it. That's not to say Michael will never perform again, but I honestly can't see him doing a world tour.

But you never know.

abbymjgirl

I have heard him in his PHM say that he hates to tour and that it's hell for him. Maybe you're right. It would be nice to see him tour the world or America, though.

But, one thing is for sure...he will never stop performing! He loves it too much. And I say this because he's said it, right?

MjsBabyMomma

yea it's in michael to perform, he's done it since he was a child. a tour...i'm not so sure, performing, more likely. :) w/e the case, i'm here to back him up.

Saphster

That's funny....nowhere do I see where he "begs" Michael to do a tour again...

I rather see Michael not on tour ever again. If he doesn't like it then he shouldn't be pressured to do so.

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by Sapphire Angel
That's funny....nowhere do I see where he "begs" Michael to do a tour again...

I rather see Michael not on tour ever again. If he doesn't like it then he shouldn't be pressured to do so.
I agree. I just think that Michael should do whatevers best for him. If he doesnt want to tour,fair enough,its his choice. He knows we all love and support him no matter what he chooses to do next.