Katherine's Declaration - Court Document!

MJfan01'

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Katherine-Jackson-Guardianship-Declaration.pdf

summary

Katherine says she obliged -- believing the doctor was under the orders of her longtime physician -- but when she got off the plane ... she found herself in Tucson, where her family had set her up at a luxury resort.

When she got to the resort, Katherine says her phone and iPad were taken away -- and her in-room telephone was disconnected. She says her TV was also shut off.

When Katherine asked about the grandchildren, she was told "they were fine" and there was nothing to worry about. She says she did NOT know she had been reported missing and her grandkids were freaking out.

Katherine says, "At the time, I trusted the people I was with to be honest with me."

The declaration flies completely in the face of the statement's Katherine previously made in an interview with ABC News, when she called her sudden absence last month a "short vacation."

During the interview, Katherine -- surrounded by Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet -- said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

Jingles

It seems that the adult siblings involved have some explaining to do...Wether it was on purpose or accidently there is some failure to communicate somewhere in the whole situation. Did one hand not know what the other hand was doing?

MJfan01'

Juniorlady said:
Haven't heard anything from the other siblings like Tito or Marlon. Maybe they're keeping quiet.
Tito, Marolon, and Jackie all appeared on in a video message saying that they didn't know where their mother was. They are probably being quite because the damage has already been done. The rest of the siblings and their children have been banned from going to the house. =/

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Um, um, um. That's a damn shame. And you see how somebody threw Janet under the bus for that whole thing. That video looked rather ridiculous.

But again I say if you felt like somebody was trying to harm Katherine Jackson, why the hell would you leave Mike's 3 kids "unprotected"? If it were the case that somebody was trying to harm the family, you take away Katherine but leave the 3 "targets" without a guardian for over a week? wtf?

MJfan01'

whisper said:
Um, um, um. That's a damn shame. And you see how somebody threw Janet under the bus for that whole thing. That video looked rather ridiculous.

But again I say if you felt like somebody was trying to harm Katherine Jackson, why the hell would you leave Mike's 3 kids "unprotected"? If it were the case that somebody was trying to harm the family, you take away Katherine but leave the 3 "targets" without a guardian for over a week? wtf?
Exactly